My Gift to You

By Evilkittens101

Dan is a Christmas grinch... but when Shawn Mendez comes over with Dan's Ex-husband And Ex-wife, he gets a w... More

We were already Friends
My Ex's New Friend
Shane is hawt... and 14
finally everyone gets here
oh my
Bedroom sweet Bedroom
After party
Dan??!!!!
we cant hide our love anymore

Pewdiepie Get over here!

18 2 5
By Evilkittens101

 Sean (Jacksepticeye) POV

     Phil Had served me and mark some potato soup made by Adrian. It was pretty good. Mark was sitting across from me, eating his soup. When across the room, I hear Phil say "daddy where's uncle pewdipie?" and Dan replies "oh shit, we forgot felix."
   Mark gets out his phone and calls Felix. "It's okay everybody I'll call him." Dan nods and sits back down next to Shawn.
   "Hey Felix get over to Dan's house and eat soup with us." Mark said over the phone. "Uh huh, okay" Mark finished and hung up. "He'll be over in an hour." Phil cheered.
     Then Shane Dawson arrived.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
4.1M 199K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...