Little do you know (Steter)

By Angelwbw

Where the sarcastic human makes the dangerous werewolf go sweet. Warning: Full of kinks 😂🙈 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Short Info
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Not an update 🙈
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Little do you know...

26.5K 460 2
By Angelwbw

"SCOTT!", Stiles yelled though the whole house after having opened the door with his spare key his best friend probably didn't knew about.
"Scott where are you? I need your help!", he continued to shout as he hurried upstairs to Scott's room finding him peacefully laying on the bed and looking at the door.
"I could've died!", he breathed exhausted and trying to sound disappointed while his almost brother just shook his head and rolled his eyes.
"I would've smelled the blood in that case. So? What do you need help with this time?", he answered raising an eyebrow.
"I... I signed up in this forum... and someone message me...", the human spoke still out of breath and threw him his phone that read the message.

<Hello cutie. How did you end up here? Best >

"Do I want to know what kind of forum that is?", Scott shot right back once having read the text.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.7K 101
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
1.3M 55K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
429K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
129K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...