Unexpected Roommate (BTS)

By Koneko_Senpaixx

>In the editing process< More

INTRO
Part 1: Departure
Part 2: Arrival
Part 3: BTS POV
Part 4: A Day With V
Part 5: A Day With Suga
Part 6: Rainy Day
Part 7: A Day With Rap Monster
Part 8: Troubles
Part 9: A Day With Jungkook
Part 10: Stay
Part 11: A Day With Jin
Part 12: Him
Part 13: A day with J-Hope
Part 14: The Get Away
Part 15: S-P-Y
Part 16: Date
Part 17: Early Birthday
Part 18: Trouble
Part 19: Bad, Better, Worse
Part 20: Jung-Su
Part 22: Surprise Party
Part 23: Broken
Part 24: Comfort
Part 25: Bitter-Sweet
Part 26: Unpleasant Goodbye
Part 27: The Grand Finale
Jimin POV
KAI POV
Pregnant
It's A.....
Sasaengs
1st Birthday
Departure...
Transformation
Arrival
Hidden Feels, Thoughts and Encounter
The Fortune
Giving Back
Tragedy
Hurt
Letting Go
Fin
Announcement

Part 21: Caught

41.3K 1K 691
By Koneko_Senpaixx

A month had gone by, the boys decided to keep me as their guy friend although the manager was constantly asking me to join bangtan. The fans knew about me and even though they didn't know much of Jung-Su, 'The mystery boy', as they called me they really were digging it. I wasn't and never will be as popular as the boys but I had a little over 10K followers on my twitter, well Jung-Su's twitter. Things with Jimin were okay, I don't think he's adjusted to the whole girlfriend at night and Guy friend during the day. Sometimes he treated me like a guy, it was as if he'd forget I was a girl. I had to remind him sometimes that I was also his girlfriend, which made him a bit uneasy at times, I suppose if he had to dress like a girl all the time I'd be the same. I was just glad things between us were good. Kai couldn't believe what was going on, he completely freaked. He didn't recognize me at all when I went to meet him for lunch, I remember as if it were yesterday.

-Flashback-

Kai: What're you doing? Do I know you?

"Kai....it's me...."

Kai: Me? Me who?

I looked around. "Karen...." I whispered.

Kai: How do you know karen? Who are you? Why are you here?

"It's me! Gosh......if you don't believe me I'll leave then" I said.

Kai: Is it really you?

I nodded. "Don't ask, just trust me"

-end of flashback-

I took a deep breath. Another day of acting like a guy...I got out of bed. My door opened.

"Good Morning~ I wanted to catch you before you turn into Jung-Su." Jimin giggled.

"Oh right...cuz you love me less when I'm Jung-Su..." I said.

"Someone's cranky. What's up with you?" He asked.

"What's up with me?" I looked at him.

"Sorry...."

I shrugged. "I guess I'm getting tired of being Jung-Su....I can't hold your hand or kiss you...since it's awkward for you. I mean, I understand though, I'd probably be the same way if this situation was reversed."

He hugged me and kissed my head.

"You're beautiful, cham gwenchanji anhni uri dul, maennal ireokke ddo sangsangeul hae, You be with me with me~"

"Whatever....I gotta go and get Jung-Su. I'll see you later." I looked at him.

He kissed me softly. "I'll be here waiting."

I kissed him back. "Okay"

I grabbed some clothes and went to the restroom. Today the boys were going to have a busy day and the manager wanted me to come along as usual.

Suga: Good Morning

V: Hyung! Good Morning!

Jungkook: Did you sleep well?

I nodded. "Yes and good morning"

RM: Someone looks cranky~

"I am...I'm sorry. Maybe I'll stay home, tell the manager I'm sick or something...."

V: What's wrong?

"I don't know...I just don't feel right."

Suga: Pregnant.

Jin: O.o

"No! I'm not pregnant! There's no way I could be...." I said.

Jungkook: .____. I'm gonna go to my room

J-Hope: Well then what is it?

I shrugged. "I don't know. I just feel sleepy and cranky...also really fat."

RM: Umm...

V: A little bangtan ^^

"It's not....I'M not pregnant. Geez. I just wanna stay home." I said.

The door opened.

Manager: GOOD MORNING BOYS!

All: Good morning sir.

Manager: Jung-Su, are you alright? You look pale my boy.

"I'm not feeling very well sir, I was wondering if I could stay home today." I said.

Manager: Nonsense, you'll be fine. We'll take you to the doctor first.

Jin: Maybe he just needs bed rest.

RM: Yeah being in the car might make him feel sick

V: Yeah, car sickness you know

Manager: But he should see a doctor.

"I'll be okay sir. I think I just need some rest. If I don't feel better by tomorrow I promise I'll go to the Doctor." I smiled.

Manager: Well alright then, are you boys ready?

They nodded.

Manager: Where's Jimin?

Jimin: Right here sir, I was putting my shoes on.

Manager: Lets get going then.

J-Hope: Jungkook!

Jungkook: Coming!

Manager: Go get some rest Jung-Su, I'll come visit you tomorrow.

"Thank you sir" I smiled.

Jimin: You're not going?

I shook my head.

Jimin: Oh, okay. I'll see you later then.

He wanted to hug me but he hesitated.

"Bye everyone, work hard. I'll be watching you on TV." I smiled.

V: Bye hyung ~ (hug)

Jungkook: Get well ^^ (hug)

I hugged them back and smiled. "Thanks."

Manager: Lets get going.

The boys said goodbye and left. I sighed. Gosh, my head is killing me! Everything just hurts, I'm not hungry either. I think I'll go over to Rebecca's place. She told me she was free today. I gave her a call and then was on my way over. I decided not to drive, instead I called a cab, I honestly wasn't feeling like myself. When I got there, she looked at me wide eyed.

Becca: Oh my gosh, you look awful!

"Gee thanks"

Becca: Sorry....but what's going on?

"I don't know. I just feel all these emotions and I feel sick." I said.

Becca: You have a fever. Come on, let's get you inside.

I lay on the couch. Throughout the whole day she took care of me. I slept for what seemed forever. I sat up slowly. My head spun.

"Becca...."

Becca: Is something wrong?

"No, I just wanted to be sure you were still here..." I said.

Becca: I think you should take this....

She handed me a little rectangular box. My eyes nearly popped out of my head.

"A pregnancy test?!" I shouted.

Becca: Well I looked up what you were feeling and that was the explanation I got.

"Rebecca there's no way I'm pregnant. I know what I'm saying" I looked at her.

Becca: Well some girls don't start showing until later. Maybe...you know...

I shook my head. "I'm not"

Becca: if you're sure then just take it.

I sighed. "Fine."

I went to take the test. The box said that within in 5 minutes I'd know if I was pregnant or not. I sat on the sink top and waited. This is ridiculous, I know I'm not pregnant. After 5 minutes I looked at the test. Negative. I was so relieved, even though I knew I wasn't it was still nerve racking. I walked out and told Rebecca.

Becca: Then what's going on with you?

I shrugged. "Good question."

Becca: Well, when you said you knew for sure you weren't pregnant, what'd you mean by that?

I blushed. "Well....it's just he....hasn't..."

Becca: How long?

My eyes widened. "Becca!"

Becca: What? I'm just wondering. Maybe that explains your emotions. The other half is that you're just sick.

"Ever since this Jung-Su thing, I don't think he finds me attractive. It's like he's....I don't know. It's hard to explain. Maybe-"

Becca: Don't start with the 'maybe' thing. Have you told him?

I shook my head.

Becca: Why not?

"Because, he has better things to worry about. He's off doing bigger and better things now. They're so much more popular now than ever. Karen leaving was probably the best thing that ever happened to the Bangtan Boys." I said.

Becca: I still think you should tell him.

I took a deep breath. "Yeah..."

*VRRRRR VRRRR VRRRRR*

Becca: That's you.

I picked up my phone. "Hello?"

Jimin: You okay?

"Yeah I'm fine." I said.

Jimin: You sure?

"Yeah"

Becca looked at me and gestured for me to tell him.

Jimin: Is something on your mind babe?

"Well...I...."

Becca urged.

"Do you still find me attractive?"

Jimin let out a small chuckle. "What?"

"Nevermind...." I looked at Rebecca.

Jimin: Babe we'll talk later. I love you.

"Love you too..." I said and hung up.

Becca: Ugh! Karen!

"What? He was busy....besides he just laughed at what I asked." I said.

Becca: That's a good thing cuz he found your question to be ridiculous.

I shrugged. "Maybe, so how goes your love affair with J-Hope?"

Her eyes widened and she became bashful. "I-I don't know what you're talking about."

"J told me~ so hurry up spill the extra details!" I said.

"Well....he's very sweet. I mean don't get me wrong, Chanyeol is really something but J-Hope is different. Like he really sees through me and understands what I feel even before I say it. He knows. He's like a mom in that aspect, he looks out for me and he's just.....(sigh)" she smiled to herself.

"Ohhhh, I feel the love in that tone." I teased.

"Whatever, but in all honesty I think...I think I'll give him a chance." She said.

"You know....he's free tomorrow. You should umm, cook dinner and invite him over. Ahem, alone....just the both of you. Here. At your place. You know, just you and him, here." I hinted.

"Do you think he'll say yes?" She asked.

"I got you. Jung-Su is on the job!" I said.

I coughed.

"You okay?"

I kept coughing. I couldn't breathe.

"Karen?!" She yelled.

I gasped in air and settled down. I coughed a couple more times and cleared my throat.

"Sorry....I'm....I'm okay" I said.

She gave me a glass of water. "Let's get you home, I'll ride in the cab with you"

I nodded.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I arrived home just in time. A few seconds later the boys walked in.

Jin: How are you feeling?

V: Did you take the test?

Suga: V....shut up.

V: -___-

Jungkook: Are you ok now?

J-Hope: You're not pale anymore. Did you sleep?

RM: Have you eaten?

"I'm okay, no I haven't really eaten. And yes V I took the test." I said.

Jimin: Test?

V: Ummm

"A pregnancy test" I said.

Jimin: P-Pregnancy test but....

"Rebecca said to take it just to be 100% sure since a lot of girls show late." I said.

Jimin: mmm...

Jungkook: So? What happened?

Jimin: Wait, wait...so you're telling me that you might possibly be-

"No, I'm just sick. It came out negative. Besides I knew I already wasn't." I shrugged.

Suga: You were THAT sure?

I nodded.

J-Hope: So...how's Rebecca?

"Ah! That reminds me, I need to talk to you." I looked at him.

J-Hope: Me? Why?

"Mm, well, You and Rebecca will be going on a date, you're free tomorrow aren't you?"

J-Hope: Da...but.....well....at night I'm free.

"Perfect" I smiled. "Well boys have a good night, I have things to do."

Jin: What're you scheming?

"I'm not scheming just making something happen" I said.

Suga: that look on your face says other wise

RM: it reads 'scandalous'

V: (nods)

"I'm not scandalous...just...umm, I'm making something happen. Geez" I said.

Jimin: babe didn't you ask me something earlier?

"I did but nevermind. I already know the answer." I looked at him.

Jungkook: Aren't you gonna have dinner with us?

Jin: Yeah, the manager said he'd send us food. It should be here any minute.

"Just come get me, please?" I asked.

V: She's doing the face

Jin: it's not working, Jung-Su only Karen can pull off that look.

"Darn, well how about this?" I said and attempted Aegyo.

Jungkook: Hyung has Aegyo

V: cuz you taught him -.-

Jin: alright alright. I'll go get you when it's here.

"Thank you~~" I grinned and went to my room.

I wanted to surprise the two love birds and send them somewhere private and reserved, that was also romantic. I decided to look online. I felt a kiss on my neck, I shivered and looked behind me.

"Oh...hey" I smiled.

"What's the answer?" He asked.

I put my laptop down. "No." I said.

"I don't find you attractive? Babe what makes you say that? Is it this whole Jung-Su thing?" He asked.

"I know you're tired of this talk. Lets not-"

"No, let's. What's on your mind?" He asked.

"You already know what's on my mind." I said,

"I do find you attractive. If I didn't I'd be distant." He said.

"You are distant. Jung-Su isn't exactly your type even though technically we're the same person. How does that work? How long do I have to keep doing this? I'm frustrated because I don't feel what I used to feel with you. It's not the same and you know it's not" I looked at him.

He sighed. "I don't know what to say..."

"That's why I didn't wanna talk about it...there's no point." I took a deep breath and grabbed my laptop.

I continued looking for something but I wasn't as excited as before. He stayed in the room, it was quiet, only our breathing and the clicking sounds when I typed, were the only sounds made. I closed my laptop.

"I think I'll just go to bed...." I said.

"But the manager will be here soon, he'll see you-"

"I'm staying like this..." I interrupted.

"Babe...you know I love you, right?" He held my hand.

"Sure." I slightly smiled.

"I do." He looked at me. "I'm sorry I made you feel like I didn't. But I do love you and you're attractive. As Jung-Su or Karen." He said.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Okay, the Jung-Su thing sounded gay but it's still you underneath all that. My baby, that's what you are." He smiled.

"But-"

He kissed me.

I smiled and kissed him back.

*Door opens*

Manager: Jung-Su, how are y-........

Jimin and I were like deer in headlights. This can't be good. Not at all.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 7K 16
Oneshots. Mostly angst.
170K 3.3K 59
BTS IMAGINES!!! ♡♥
1.4K 262 28
When hope comes into your life. BoyXboy
898K 25.4K 64
BTS Imagines❤️ *Lots of teasing *Will make you feel lonely *Just happy imagines