Phat Is Me Honey (Complete an...

By FluffyTease

Its not much I can say you will just have to read to understand the life of Beautiful Honesty Jones. This boo... More

Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 1 (urban)
Phat is me Honey Chapter 2 (urban)
Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 3 (urban)
Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 4 (urban)
Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 5 (urban)
Phat Is me Honey Chapter 6 (urban)
Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 7 (urban)
Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 8 (urban)
Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 9 (urban)
(READ IMPORTANT)
Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 10 (urban)
Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 11 (urban)
Phat Is Me Hone Chapter 12 (urban)
Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 13 (urban)
Hey
Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 14 (urban)
Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 15 (urban)
Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 16 (urban)
Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 17 (urban)
Lawdy
TURN UP
Phat Is Me Hone Chapter 18 (urban)
Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 19 (urban)
HoneyB
Read....
Phat is me honey Chapter 21 (urban)
Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 22(urban) (The real one)
Not an update but an opportunity for you so READ!!!
Phat Is Me Chapter 23 (urban)
PLEASE HELP ME AND MARRY CHRISTMAS
Read !!
Phat is Me Chapter 24
Phat is Me Honey Chapter 25
Phat is Me Chapter 26
The Man Upstairs
Hey guys

Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 20 (urban)

49.4K 1.7K 236
By FluffyTease

Hey yall, I hope you guys like this chapter. I know I haven't be updating that much but school comes first I write when I have time. Hopefuly I'll be done before March and then I can focuse on HoneyB story so yall can full understand Jayceon and Lyfe. I want to do a Q&A so if you have a question about Phat is me Honey ask them in the comment box and I will post the answers. Anyway this is NOT EDITED, I repeat THIS IS NOT EDITED. I just thought I let yall know. Dont forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow in that order. I love for real thanks for the support. Enjoy and tell me what you really think. Oh outfit in the External link Box. Shout out to Kelsey for outtin together.

 “What are you looking at me like that for? I can’t check on my babies, and when was you gone tell me you was in ATL.”

He rubbed the back of his neck. “I just got here yesterday.” I shook my head.

“By the way cupcake is shaking her head I can tell you lien. I didn’t come here for you and way. Where is Lyfe at I need to talk to him. Ya’ll grandma called me talkin bout she had a dream that Lyfe was goin to have a baby, I just came to warren him.” I looked at Jayceon.

“what’s that look about cupcake.” I looked at her.

“no don’t look at her Beautiful.” He turned my face towards him.

“Jayceon don’t get smacked in here, let cupcakes face go.” He did what she said and I looked back at her.

I looked her in her eyes and she was staring at me wide eyes. “He already got the girl pregnant.” She shook her head. “Lyfe!” she yelled.

“ How did she know I didn’t even say anything?”

“I told you don’t look in her eyes and you did it anyway.”

I looked at him confused, “What does that have to do with anything?”

“don’t worry about it.” He got up  from the bed. “Kam why didn’t you tell me that your grandma was here?”

“I tried but I was out of breath, them stairs aint no joke.” He said, Jayceon chuckled at him.

“Wait that’s ur mom?”

“something like that, I’ll tell you later.”

“what you mean something like that, sweetheart it’s a yes or no question. You can tell me know, why we got to wait?”

“fall back, I’ll tell you later.” He walked out of the room.

I shook my head and finished my food, “what is wrong with your daddy?” I asked Kam.

“I don’t know,” he got on the bed next to me. “but my offer is still on the table to be my girl.”

I laughed at him, “if you daddy keep acting a fool I'm might take you up on that offer.” I kissed his cheek and put my plate on the night stand.

Let me get up and take a bath. Oh, a bubble bath sound real good right now. I need to clear my head anyway. I don’t know why Jayceon is keeping secrets. Shit, just tell me what I want to know. He worried me to death about being in a relationship and now all of a sudden his communication skills don’t work. He is so confusing, it cool though he aint gone worry my nervers.

I got out of the bed and walked into the closet and grabbed my towel. “I'm bout to take a bath, you can whatch what you want to.”

“ok” I walked into the bathroom and turned the water on.

I put some passion fruit bubble bath in the tub. It smells so good.

I took my clothes off. “How can anyone love me. I have all these scars and rolls. I wish I could see what Jayceon sees.” I thought to myself.

“nope don’t do that to yourself, love yourself or nobody will. Your stronger than that don’t let the outside corrupt what on the inside. You are beautiful, Beautiful.” I said aloud to myself in the mirror.

I turned the water off in the tub and stepped in the tub. “this feels so good.” I closed my eyes and the bathroom door opened, “Go away.”

“I need to talk to you.” Jayceon said.

“I gave you that chance earlier, you B.O.B me. So now I'm B.O.Bin’ you boo. All I want is two seconds to myself let me get that please.” I opened my eyes and looked at Jayceon sitting on the toilet.

“I'm give you yo space, I just wanted to tell you I was leaving.”

“and going where, with who?”

“I got a run to make.”

“ok, you still aint say with who.”

“you green or nah?” he smirked at me.

“keep plyin with me Jayceon.”

“chill, I'm goin with Lyfe.” I looked at him. “and I'm not talkin to him about Kim, if he brings it up then I’ll say something till then I aint sayin nothin.”

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever, Kam stayin with me?”

“Naw, he goin with his my aunt.”

“who is his grandma. Jayceon, I'm confused. If that’s your aunt isn’t that his aunt too?”

“No, I’ll explain later. Right now I got to go.” I rolled my eyes. “Keep rollin ‘em, you gone get hemmed up.” He got up and walked over to me. “give me a kiss.” I scrunched my face up at him.

“Nah, you good.” I pulled my knees to my chest and rested my head on them.

“Ma stop playin, give me a kiss.” He bent down to my level. I splashed some water in his face. “really that’s how you feel?”

“you salty or nah?” he chuckled and started walking to the door.

“Wait.”

He turned and looked at me. “what?”

“I’ll give you a kiss if you promise to rub my feet when you get back.” He scrunched up his face. “don’t do that, my feet are cute.”

“nah, they look mad ruff. You could probably start a fire with them things.”

“alright bet, I’m remember that.” He smiled at me and swag walked his fine self back to the tub. I don’t know but it’s something bout a light skin nigga with a chrip fitted polo T-shirt, Tru Religion jeans on that are slight baggy, brown polo boots, diamond earrings and a gold presidential Rolex that turns me on. Or Maybe I just like to see Jayceon fine ass like that.

He bent down so that we were eye to eye. “You gone give me my kiss now.”

“you must be rubbin my feet when you get back.” I said.

He chuckled and shook his head, “I got you ma.” He smiled.

I kissed him and sucked on his bottom lip. I slid the tip of my tongue across his his bottom lip. He opened his mouth put his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues wrestled for a minute. I slowly pulled back reducing our kisses to small peaks.

I smiled against his lips, “If you aint have to leave I would let you get in here with me?” I whispered on his lips.

“Oh word,” he licked his lips.

“word.” I kissed him again.  

I pulled back, “that’s enough. Go so you can come back rub my feet.” I held up my right foot.

He whipped the corners of his mouth, “ight I'm be back in a few. Stay in the bed after you get out of the tub.”

“yes daddy.” I said sarcastically.  He just laughed and walk to the door and looked back at me.

I waved and he walked out the bathroom, “finally, a minute to myself.” I closed my eyes.

Knock, Knock

Really?

Beautiful can I talk to you?” Kim said from the other side of the door.

Just pretend your not in here.

“I know you in here.”

Shit!

“come in.” she opened the door and walked towards me. Her face is red, eyes puffy. I remember when I looked the same way she does. The famous I'm pregnant and I don’t want to be pregnant face.

“whats up.” She sat in front of the tub.

“um, first I want to say sorry for snappin on you lately.”

“its understandable now.” She bit the side of her lip, I can tell she scared. “your goin to be good Kim. Just stay calm its nothin you can do about it now. I told you and Lyfe about gone raw dog.” She chuckled.

“I know but it’s hard, especially when you addicted to the D. he just feels—”

I cut her off. “spare me the details.” She laughed.

It got real quite, Kim looked at me with glossy eyes. “I love Nasir so much its crazy and for him to just play me like that hurt me like that made me want to die.  When he walked out and I went behind him he had the nerve to ask was it his.” Tears ran down her face.

“no he didn’t"

"on my grandfather grave.” She said.

“Damn, Kim I'm sorry. I told Jayceon to talk to him but he was like, ‘No that’s not our business.’ He’ll come around though, give him some time.”

“he don’t have too much time, my son will be here in five months. I don’t have a job, Lyfe gives me everything I want and more.” She shook her head. “I'm not even done with high school.”

“so, I wasn’t either and I still did what I had to do for my kids and went to school. Kim you need to get it together. This is real life honey aint no more running free. You got my godson in there and he needs something stable, so that means you need to get it together. There’s no time for a pity party. I support you all the way will make it through this like we have anything else.” I smiled at her. “Things could be worst, this baby is comin in this world for a reason. Embrace it.”

She whipped her tears. “your right.” She smiled.

“Aren’t I always.”

“sure,” she said sarcastically, I splashed her with some water. “you got it. But I'm let you finish taking a bath I’m bout to break the good news to my mama.”

“you want me to go with you?”

“nah, I'm good. I got to do this on my own.” She looked at me. “thanks for holdin me down even though I aint been the best friend.”

“I aint sweatin it, just take care of yourself and don’t worry too much about Lyfe.”

“I wont, I think I'm just move into one of the guest rooms for now. Thanks for the advice.”

“That’s what friends are for.”

She got off the floor, “oh and I got you some clothes I put them in the closes. It’s a couple boxes in there.”

“thank you, I was getting sick of wearing t-shirts.”

“your welcome, I'm see you later thought. If I'm not back in three hours call 911.”

“ok, I will.” She walked out of the bathroom.

Let me just was up and get out the water startin to turn cold any way.

I walked into the close and found the boxes Kim was talkin about. I grabbed the shorts that said Twerk on the back, the Obey T-Shirt, heart earrings and gold watch. I threw my outfit on the bed and dried my body off and put on some coco butter lotion. I got dressed and looked in the mirror.

Damn B, you look good not to be gone nowhere but to lie in bed.

Finially peace and quiet, no Jayceon, no Kim , no Lyfe, No Kam. No Kelsey. Speaking of Kelsey we gone fight she never text me late night.

Text Messages

Beautfuil: K, so we don’t text people so when know that there good?

Kelsey: I'm sorry, when I got to Jermaine place I crashed. You can talk run away.

Beautiful: we not talkin bout me, we talkin bout you boo. How’s Jermaine doing anyway.

Kelsey: He’s good, he just got to rest for a few days. Jayceon did a number on him.

Beautiful: yea he did, I told him he was trippin. He made me breakfast in bed cuz I wouldn’t talk to him anymore last night cuz he was so rude and disrespectful yo yall.

Kelsey: He really likes you. You need to stop playin games with him and just go out.

Beautiful: We do go out Keksey.

Kelsey: ayeee turn up *Kevin hart VC*

Beautiful: Lol, you a mess.

Kelsey: I'm glad you came to your senses. Welcome to the family.

Beautiful: I thought I was already family.

Kelsey: you were but not its official.

Ding Dong

Who is at the door, I don’t feel like getting up.

Ding Dong

Ugh

“coming” I yelled walking down the stairs.

I looked through the peep hole. “what the hell is Zuri doing here.” I said to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 9.1K 29
BWBM ♤♤♤♤♤ Darius picks me up from my seat and pushes me against the wall. "It's hard to concentrate with that enticing smell coming off of you in w...
349K 12.8K 39
My mama always said "A real man can handle a BBW"
928K 21.7K 46
L♥ve Sick Alpha /R.W.Florence Elina Lockwood, not like anyone you met before , graduated Medical School with her yellow sponge bob robe since she 'ac...
14.8K 3.5K 49
❝𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒇𝒕-𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇...