My Billionaire man?

By Dominica578

Kelly Brooks, lived a pretty normal life finishing up college , about to go law school. Until a car crash kil... More

The beginning
Never have I ever...
Where she'd go?
Dazed...
The job
Time to change
The First Day
Forced
We Meet Again
Answer me!!
First One?
Crush?
Stay with me
Threats
Such a tease
The first date
The Fair
Shop till you drop
Lazy Sunday Morning
Back to reality
Heartbreak
Pain
Breathe
Mr.Greene
Christmas Party
Redemption
Redemption pt 2
The Hangover Decision
Questionable
Back to reality
Adjusting
Meet the Parents
The truth
Christmas Wish
Give it to him?
My Parents Love Her
Back home
She's back
Where Are You?
Save and Rescue Mission
Crash
Doctor Can I be Released?
The Heart Necklace
Is this what life is like for now on?
The new Normal
Ughhhhhhh
Not a chapter
I want you by my side

Gone Girl

7.4K 242 2
By Dominica578

KELLY'S VIEW

I wake up with a major headache. I get up to rub my temples. CLINCK..CLINCK.

What the hell.. there chains on my wrist. WHERE THE HELL AM I.

The room is dark, I'm laying on a thin bed, almost like a prison bed. Theres chain around my wrist and I see there long enough for me to walk around. The wall are chipped and the carpet smells old, and theres a chair sitting in the corner, thank god the lights ate dim. Suddenly the door burst wide open.

"Oh look the bitch is up." A familiar face says. A familiar screech. Who is she. My eyes scan her.

"Sandra, ring a bell." She smirks.

My eyes go wide. SANDRA!

"Bitch can't speak." She pouts.

"What do you want." I hiss.

"Oohhh fiesty one." She smiles, wickedly.

"Like I said, what do you want." I hiss.

Her face changes, into something evil. "Listen here, and listen her carefully. What I want is you out the picture, from Jesse. You little hoar, you took him from me. We were meant for each other, I mean his mom set us up. But you. I don't know what he sees into you, your nothing, your trash thats why your family died. LONELY, POOR, GOLD-DIGGER."

My face goes red in anger, but my eyes feel tears coming. How could she. Bring up my past. Tell me I stole Jesse from her. Bitch. I want to scratch her eyes out.

Ughh.. my head pounded again.

"Maybe Jesse was never yours." I retort.

Slap

My right cheek stings. I feel tears tug at the corner of my eyes, but I refuse them to fall. She doesn't deserve the pleasure of seeing me cry.

"Awww little bitch is crying. Cry me a river, give you a tissue." She smirks. Its a shame that a beautiful girl like her is so evil.

"What do you plan on doing with me?" I ask, forcefully.

"Ahhh..... smart girl. Well theres many things to do with you, its all depending on your behavior. I could sell you as a sex slave, a punching bag for when my men get angry, or I could just kill you." She says with joy, her eyes filled with an evil glee. It made cringed, a shiver went down my spine.

"Now how does that sound." She says laughing.

"But whyyyy? Why me?" I almost plead.

"Because little dumb bitch, you stole my man." She hisses.

I feel an anger wash over me.

"Don't you think he's going to miss me. He's going to look for me." I say proudly.

She scoffs.

"I doubt that, you think he cares that much about you. Wow. But if he does I'll be there to comfort him, and make him forget about you." She says placing her hand over her so called heart.

Before I could speak. "SHUT UP!" She yells. "I'm doing listening to you."

She walks out the door, slamming it behind her.

I have to get out of here. But how?

JESSE'S VIEW

I can't wait to see Kelly. I never wanted the elevator doors to open so fast. Finally!!

"Baby, I'm home." I shout walking into my penthouse.

Theres silence. I repeat what I said. Theres no answer. Where is she?!!!

I look to see if her bag was on the couch. It wasn't there. I suddenly feel a rush of emotions. Worry, scared, vulnerable, helpless so many more. A ding at the elevator doors interrupt me from my thought.

A small wrapped box appears. What the fuck is going on. I immediately get it and open it.

It reads "she's gone, and I've come to claim whats mine."

WHERES KELLY. She's been kidnapped!!!!

I immediately call Ross, and all my security guards.

"Kelly is gone. Someone has kidnapped her. I have received a box with a note that says she gone, and I've come to claim whats mine. I will do anything to get her back, you guys have to hurry and do your DAMN job." I scream through the phone.

I can't handle this. All this emotion. I feel lost. Depressed, sad, angry, confused, my head was going 100 mph, my head is starting to pound.

Ding. I hear the elevator doors open and heels clicking the floor.

"Jesse, do you have any enemies, someone out to get you, anybody you know with reason to kidnap Kelly. Or anybody that Kelly has Kelly on their revenge list." Ros says, commandingly, taking charge from the step. She was for sure intimidating, but not that much to me, especially at this point in time.

"No, everyone loves her, but for me. I'm a man of business, I have plenty enemies what do you think." I say, no emotion.

"Any ex lovers, come on Jesse think." She pleads. Her small dreads bobbling as she moves her head.

I scroll down my phone in contacts maybe that will give me some hope. OH MY GOD. How could I be so dumb.

"Sandra!" I yell. Everyones attention is now on me. "Sandra." I say again. "Sandra Patterson-Greene!" I yell.

"You heard the man, get to work." Ros, yells at her guards. "I want where and when she was these last 48 hrs, where she is currently, everything. And I want it in the next 10 minutes or you all are fired!" She roars.

***

"Your report ma'am." A guard hands a manilla folder to ross.

I can't read her eyes. "WHAT? WHAT DID YOU FIND OUT!" I say, frantically. I can't stop my shaking hand. Everything on me is twitching.

"First of all Jesse, you need to calm down, we don't want to find Kelly and your in a hospital." She says, very calmly.

"Fine." I walk out my office, into my bedroom. Should I alert my parents. Yes of course, especially my mother. Part of this is her fault. Calm down Jesse. She didn't intend for any of this to happen.

"Hello papa."

"Jesse. You. Called!"

"Yes dad, no time for chit chat. Someone kindnapped Kelly!"

"Were coming over as soon as possible." He says dead serious.

"Wait." The line goes dead. I didn't mean for them to come, I just thought I should tell them.

"Ross what did you find out?" I ask.

"She's been in a couple department stores, just the normal places I guess, for a rich girl. What makes me suspicious is her phone calls to some numbers, numerous times. I'm going to find out who these people are, and see if I can get a copy of the call, but unfortunately that's going to take some time." She says, seriously.

"Time! TIME! We don't have FUCKING time." I yell at the top of my lungs. Time is what we don't have. It's the last thing we have. She ignores my outburst and walks out the room and is talking to one of her workers, she's seems troubled by the information she's getting. Only making me more worried.

"Jesse meet me in your office we needa speak." She walks leaving me in the dust.

I sit down in my chair. "Ros I don't understand why Sandra is doing this, I mean we didn't know she was crazy." I say.

"Jesse, all what I can piece together basing off your text is that she is obsessed with you and despises Kelly for being able to be with you. She believes you two belong together and Kelly is in the way. But still... we don't know if Sandra has Kelly were not 100% for sure, she just have strong reason to believe its her."

My head is pounding, I can't believe this is happening. I can't imagine what Kelly is going through and its all cause of me. If she had never met me, ran into me and me chasing after her heart, I was doing the right thing letting her go. But no my selfish heart had to have her.

"Jesse?"

"Jesse? Are you ok." I focus back into reality and I see Ros's fingers snapping at me to get my attention.

"Sorry" I say, trying to get out of my deep thoughts.

"Anyway she is our main suspect, so me and my men will keep her under watch 24/7 for now on, until Kelly is found." She says, her eyes searching my face, trying to find emotion.

ROS'S VIEW

I study Jesse's face for an emotion. Any emotion, but he looks blank. Dead? Part of my job is to be able to read people, but I'm failing righta bout now. He keeps staring at the bookcase behind me, deep in thought. I don't blame him for acting strange, I mean I understand him being worried, concerned for his girlfriend Kelly, but in all the years I've known Jesse. I've never seen him like this. Not in meetings, business dinners, anywhere. What spell has Kelly put on him, whatever it is, it makes my heart warm, to see a heart in him.

I hear talking in the foyer and I get up to see whats going on and Jesse follows.

I see his family.

"Good to see you Aaron, Alessia, Isabella and Michael." I say shaking each of their hands. Alessia, Jesse's mother, looks a tad pale, frantic, scared. "I know everyone's worried, trust me, and my team our doing our best to find Kelly, but for right now, I need you guys to relax. We will find her." I assure them, I think they all need it.

"Excuse me, I need to speak to you." Darrin (one of my officers) speaks.

"Excuse me." I say, excusing myself.

"What did you find." I ask, back to work.

"Those numbers Sandra has been calling, are to some ex-criminals, to be exact Daniel Gilbert, Sean Ramirez, and Sal Lewis." He hands me a manilla folder.

Hmmm.. Sal Lewis sounds very familiar......... Wait.

"Our Sal Lewis. Like in the one that killed 3 people in an alley for no god damn reason, and 2 nypd officers because their faces bothered them, and the one we been looking for almost 6 months." I say frantically.

He nods, giving me that duhhhh face. How in the world would Sandra have contacts with him. If Kelly's with them, I bet she's going through hell. This only makes me want to find her more.

"Good work. How about those phone conversations." I ask.

"We're still trying to get it cleared by head of departments." He states.

I roll my eyes. WHY THE FUCK DO THEY HAVE TO BE SO DIFFICULT. I should go tell Jesse.

I find Jesse out on his balcony looking at the sunset. This must be really affecting him, I don't blame him. I couldn't go back to work after my husband died, because of cancer. Now I'm left with our two wonderful kids, Jayden and Nia.

"Jesse?"

He turns around. Jesus Christ. In less than 2 hours this man looks a mess. He looks sleep deprived and depressed. He needs to sleep. I have a plan, but let me tell him this first.

"Did you find her?" He acts, with hope in his eyes.

It pains me to shoot him down like this.

"No, but we will, but we have information on who Sandra has been associating with these last two day. We don't have to get into it." He interrupts me.

"NO I WANT TO KNOW THESE FUCKERS!" He yells at me. If this was a different situation I would've told him off, but ima let this slide.

"You need to calm the hell down Jesse." I say seriously. "Anyway, Sandra has been calling ex-criminals, and let me just say one of them, well.... he's something we been looking for him for the last 6 months."

I don't want to get into details, he might pass out. "Let me get you some water." I say.

I walk out the bedroom, making sure to close the bedroom door. I walk over to his family sitting on the couch.

"How is he." Alessia says worried.

"I think he needs his brother." Michael states.

"Or his sister." Isabella chimes in.

"Ummm... actually I see Jesse needs to calm down and maybe rest, and I think we all know he won't listen to us if we tell him, so I was asking you permission to secretly crush up some sleeping pills and put it in his water." I say, I hope they agree. I know it's wrong to drug him, but its for a good cause.

"You mean drug him" Isabella says in a hush tone, but dramatically. This is not going good isn't it.

"Of course do what you have to." Alessia say, giving me a half smile. I smile and nod.

"By the way I was just messing with you." Isabella yells.

Thank god! I walk over the kitchen and crush up 2 pills and put them in the water, and walk back to his bedroom. This should knock him out. I walk back to his bedroom and I see a distraught Jesse. His eyes red, messy hair, his tan skin, pale. He needs this, water.

"Here you are." I hand to Jesse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 39.2K 44
[Originally published in 2018 but deleted twice in 2021] [This is the first book of the "Mrs. Mafia" trilogy] Arabella Bianchi was born into the mafi...
1M 33.6K 36
Julianne Burke is a young and advanced college student with an eye for trouble. Ever since her last year in high school, when the only man she ever l...
631K 22.8K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...
1.4M 47.9K 21
"You- Are- Mine Jayda... All mine.. No- one else's." Conrad panted through the hard kissing and touching. That did it for me. I peeled off my shirt...