•MARE• A Maven fanfic...

Door queentaylin

Run run run.. was all my mind was telling me to do over and over again. But my body wouldn't listen. Maven... Meer

Chapter 1 {Mare}
Chapter 2 {Maven}
Chapter 3{Mare}
Chapter 4{Mare}
Chapter 5{Maven}
Chapter 6{Mare}
Chapter8 {mare}
Chapter 9{Maven}
Chapter 10{Mare}
Chapter 11 {Mare}
Chapter 12 { Maven}
{Mare} chapter 13
~Maven~ chapter 14
Chapter 15 {Mare}
Chapter 16 { maven}
Chapter 17 { Mare}
the end
Hey!
Chapter 18
Hello Bitches!

Chapter 7{maven}

2.2K 29 5
Door queentaylin

"King! Wake up!"Someone shouts.

"What? Uh huh?" I asked confused.

I look beside me only seeing the silver sheets

"Where is the future queen?!"I asked.

"Future queen? Who are you talking about your majesty? "The guard asked confused.

"Mare Barrow? Once traitor. Now future queen? Ring a bell at all? "I asked.

"Um you sentenced her to death 6 weeks ago,king. She's dead. "The guard says concerned.

"No! That's a lie! That's not true! You're a liar! She's alive and was sleep in my arms last night! "I say raging.
********************************************
"Maven! Wake up baby!? "I hear mares voice.

I open my eyes quickly.

I see mare looking concerned and confused but all I could do was kiss her.

"Maven? Stop!" Mare says. "What are you doing"? She ask again.

"Mare I had these horrible dream about you being dead and you were a ghost and I woke up and you weren't there and and!"I say trying to find my words.

"Hush maven. Tell me in the morning. It's 11. Go to bed my love. We will talk about it over breakfast,okay?" She says with her soothing voice.

"Okay. I love you Mare Barrow.. "I say half asleep.

Goodnight Maven.. Mare says at last as I drifted to sleep.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yeah I know it sucks and it's short but it's just a filler for now. It's 4 here and I'm tired and half asleep. Goodnight my loves. ❤❤️

Vote and comment!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.2K 121 46
A life desired by everyone. But not one of them is ready to wear a crown with thorns. That was the life of Alexandra Angello. Some people love her. M...
111K 2.7K 19
two unstable runaways meet on the rooftop of their apartment building on new year's eve, ultimately falling in love overnight.
193K 9.5K 44
He traces tiny little circles on the lines of my palm, looking all so serious. "Can you really read palms?" I ask. "Yes," He says. "What's my futur...
6.3K 240 18
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐚 (𝐚𝐝𝐣.) : 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐥. "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞." ― 𝐀...