My book of random

By MimminyMay

This is... (wait for it).... MY BOOK OF RANDOM!!!! Who saw that coming? This here book o' mine will contain r... More

First off
A few things about me prt 1.
iOS 10.2
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค
(Yesterdays update)
(Todays update)
My tasty (smelling) cat
There is a spider in my bathroom
Tomorrows update
Thor: Ragnarรถk
This is a wolf spider
Answers :D
Fun fact
A few things about me prt 2.
A few things about me prt 3. (Last one)
Stuff about me prt 1.
Mum ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Story time
Another story
And another
Whoop whoop ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป
ITS CHRISTMAS ๐Ÿ˜†
(Short) Story 4
Story 5
Story 6
B-O-R-E-D
Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ
Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ 2
Sorry
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! ๐ŸŽ‰
Buzzfeed Australia
My grandparents front yard
Thongs, thongs and g-strings
My sad life prt. 1
Scorching

Australian animals

30 2 22
By MimminyMay

Kangaroo

They're cute enough, but don't go near them. You do not want to be kicked by a roo. They're ridiculously strong

Magpie

These are lovely sweet birds. They have a beautiful song and they are loyal and if they've known you for long enough, they're happy to eat out of you hand (they like visiting backyards for food; once for me the mother would keep on coming, then she brought her babies, (she was Larry and her babies were Robbie, Jelly and something else) then her babies kept on coming as they grew up and it was so beautiful)
They like cheese.
They're very protective during mating season tho.
Every Aussie just calls it swooping season.

Lalala, you're just doing your own thing not bothering them when they attack you. They go for the eyes. It's terrifying.

Wombat

They're adorable, but they have really hard arses. If they see something coming down their burrow, like a fox or something, they back up really hard and hit the fox in the nose with their arse, which deters the fox. Pretty neat actually.
Fun fact: they have backwards facing pouches,, they did a lot and if the pouch faced forward the baby would be smothered in dirt

Echidna

They're really cute but obviously, don't touch them. They look pretty cool eh.

Platypus (plural is platypi)

They swim around and do their own thing,, they are one of two I think egg-laying mammals, they have poisonous barbs on their flippers so don't touch them

Blue-tongue lizard

Fun fact: they have blue tongues!! 😱 who knew, right?!?
They like living under rocks and they're really cool to touch

Tassie devil

(Tasmanian devil) cute but fearsome, sadly severely endangered 😢

Possum

They look cute and fluffy, but you do not want to go near these freaks. They are not your friend. They go for the eyes. They have freaky claws that are super sharp. They are quite strong for their size. They live in trees and have creepy glowing eyes. The sound they make is downright terrifying. They pounce. My cat is smart enough to avoid them at all costs.
Once I was outside just doing my own thing at night, when the bloody possum that lives in our backyard jumped into the deck-shade above me.
It scared the crap outta me and I ran inside faster than Usain Bolt.
Do not approach if you see one. Run away or arm yourself.

Cassowary

If you ever see one of these, you are in big trouble. They're big, fast, strong and scary. They charge with that think on top of their head. They make this gurgley clicking sound. The only time I go near them is while playing FarCry3, and I always have a gun on me and kill them quite promptly.

Koalas

Koalas are so cute but don't pick them up in the wild because they do have claws. Their babies cling to their backs and they eat gum/eucalyptus leaves. 🐨 🍃😋
They are not bears!!

Drop Bears

These terrifying creatures are related to the koala but are way WAY scarier.

These beasts commonly feel more threatened by foreigners than Australians, and thus tourists should steer well clear.
Located along the East side of Australia and all over Tassie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
129K 1.6K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
38.6K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
22.6K 19 2
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.