Dramione-a new perspective CO...

By lizzieg_2005

what if draco really DID marry Hermione? Would Lucius Malfoy be very disappointed and angry and disown draco... More

The Hogwarts Express-Year One
The Great Hall
Year 5- Draco
Draco
year seven-Draco
harry potter's tragic death
Lucius Malfoy-anger and disappointment
Five years later
The end

Hermione

431 9 0
By lizzieg_2005

Lets face it: Draco is avoiding me.

He hates me.

He called me a Mudblood.

He has been becoming distant and jealousm, in his own world.

Draco Malfoy is in Slytherin. Of course he doesnt like Gryffindors. But I feel like I should not be treated like an ordinary Gryffindor. A Mudblood. He should at least have some respect for me. After all, it seems like the only time he smiled was when we were talking. Talking. Not fighting. Even Harry and Ron noticed something was going on between me and Draco. Draco has affected my friendship with Harry Potter and Ron Weasley. He is jealous. Spreading rumors about them. But he is not alone. Most of the Slytherins are in on it. But Draco is still the meanest and most hurtful. I wish he was less jealous and more friendly. I want the kind Draco back. My Draco.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 273 18
Betty and Jughead were the power couple of southside high until it was shut down. Now they are taking Riverdale high over as the new northside couple...
7.2K 82 3
The crew and especially the cast of Smosh and its affiliates aren't allowed to date. But during a "Show w/ No Name" hidden feelings may be exposed. W...
503K 18.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 57.2K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...