Trust ☆ Anime Oneshots

By Silver_Writing

Random oneshots of Karmagisa, Mikayuu, Sebaciel. Mostly fluff, but possibly angst and smut? -if you don't lik... More

Karmagisa ~Rest
Karmagisa ~ Games (of jealously)
Sebaciel ~ Wrong
Karmagisa~ mine again
Karmagisa~ Sleep

Mikayuu~ possessive

1.7K 33 13
By Silver_Writing

"Ok see you soon Mika!" Yuu hung up cheerfully. Soon he'd get to see his boyfriend again.

It was Christmas, and they were all getting together with their friends/family. Yuu and Mika actually did live together, but Yuu had gone over to Shinoa's for a sleepover. (Though Mika had let him go quite reluctantly.)

Mika grabbed what he needed and headed out. Shinoa's house wasn't very far away, so Mika decided he'd be able to walk there.

By the time he got there, there appeared to already be a lot of people- and vampires- there. Yes, humans and vampires had finally decided to co-exist.
Mika rang the doorbell.

"Mika-kun!" A familiar playful greeted him. Mika couldn't help scowling at the male in front of him.

Ferid merely smirked in response. "If you want to find your beloved princess, he's over by those humans." He gestured vaguely towards the corner.

Mika walked over there without acknowledging Ferid, scanning the people for the only one who really mattered to him.

Spotting a familiar raven-haired boy, he quickened his pace. But after taking a closer look, he stopped a few feet away. Yuu, his Yuu, was staring lovingly at Shinoa, laughing along to something she was saying.

Mika fists clenched unconsciously. Sure, they did know that Mika and Yuu were dating, but Mika was still wary of the crush the girl used to have on Yuu.

Yuu smiled down at Shinoa, talking easily with her. His gaze dropped lower, as if taking in the view of her body. Mika's fury burned brightly.

"What's this?" Ferid's mocking voice chimed in from besides him. Mika again refused to acknowledge him.

"Is your darling Princess checking out another person? And a girl at that? Maybe he doesn't swing that way after all," Ferid laughed.

Mika clenched his fists tightly, nearly cutting open skin with his nails. "Shut up."

"Mika-kun, no need to be so rude," Ferid pouted mockingly, "I personally can't stand her either. Why don't you go claim your princess back?" He smirked openly. Honestly, the young vampire was so clueless.

When Ferid noticed that Mika still wasn't moving, he sighed inwardly. "Give into your possessiveness," he murmured into the blond's ear, "or is it you don't mind not being Yuu's one and only?"

That did it. Sick of being around Ferid any longer and sick of watching Yuu check out Shinoa, he strode over. He was wearing his vampire uniform since he hadn't had anything else to wear, and the cape flowed out behind him.

He was unaware of Ferid's amused smirk as he walked towards Yuu- his attention was completely snagged by the talking friends. Friends.

They'd be staying that way if Mika had anything to do about it.

He leaned against a nearby wall behind Shinoa, crossing his arms as he stared at Yuu.

"-was really cool!" Yuu was exclaiming. "I didn't even know that was possible, but Mika showed me it was!"

The vampire felt a slight smugness spread through him over the fact that Yuu was talking so excitedly about something he'd shown him.

"That's cool Yuu. Ooh I forgot to ask, do you like my outfit? It's new!" Shinoa giggled slightly, and Mika resisted the urge to throw a chair at her. He might accidentally hit Yuu. It wasn't that his aim was bad, it was that he was worried he'd throw it with so much force that it would knock Shinoa into Yuu.

"Oh yeah you're the only one not wearing your uniform," Yuu noted, "I noticed that earlier." His gaze drifted off, noticing Mika for the first time. He flashed a smile in greeting, which just slightly defused the flames of jealously that had grown within Mika. Shinoa also turned, giving the vampire a wicked grin. Mika ignored her.

However the next thing Yuu said caused the flames to completely roar to life.

"It looks...it looks really good on you," Yuu mumbled with a blush on his face. It clearly embarrassed him to admit it.

Mika felt the rage consume him. How dare Yuu check her out and compliment her when he was right here? The blond stormed over, shoving the girl in front of Yuu aside and grabbing Yuu's wrist, dragging him away from everyone else.

"Mika!" Yuu protested, confused as to why he was currently being dragged away by the blond. "Mika where are you taking me?" Yuu struggled in his hold.

Mika stopped in the empty hallway, slamming Yuu against the wall. He pressed his lips against the raven's soft, warm ones, claiming them in a heated kiss.

Yuu was surprised for a moment, but he quickly kissed back, accepting the fight for dominance with eagerness. Mika's kiss harshened, conveying the jealously he'd felt. Their teeth clashed together as Mika set to quench his jealously, and Yuu quickly gave into the ferocious vampire, submitting willingly.

Their lips molded together in a softer way, Mika's mouth practically embracing his. Yuu sighed blissfully, going pliant under Mika. The vampire had him pinned tightly against the wall, his hands on either side of his waist and one of his legs forced between Yuu's. The green-eyed male placed his arms around Mika's neck, threading his fingers through his hair.

"Mm-Mika," he breathed, "W-what was that for?"

"Did you not enjoy it?" Mika asked coldly as he pulled back, still not completely over his jealously.

"I did," Yuu assured, trying to move closer to his lover. He leaned his head against Mika's chest. "Did I do something?"

Mika allowed the embrace, moving his arms to hold Yuu tightly. Yuu was his and no one else could have him. Mika wouldn't let Yuu get hurt again. He wanted them to stay with each other forever.

"I saw you checking her out."

"What?" Yuu pulled away, confusion swirling in his emerald-green eyes.

Mika gave an impatient sigh. "Yuu-chan don't play stupid."

"I'm not! What do you mean?" Yuu frowned.

Mika glared at him. "You were checking Shinoa out. You even complimented her!" The vampire red eyes flashed in anger.

Realization dawned on Yuu. His eyes narrowed into a smirk. "Were you jealous, Mika?"

The blond glared at him. "Why wouldn't I be?"

Yuu burst into laughter. "You were jealous of Shinoa? Why ever would you be jealous of her? We're just friends!"

"Good," Mika responded before he could stop himself.

Yuu wrapped his arms around Mika in a sweet embrace, burying his face in the vampire's chest. "I can't believe you got jealous of her. All I want is you, Mika. Didn't you know that?"

"It's hard to remember when you just go around checking her out and complimenting her when I'm right there," Mika scoffed.

"I only have eyes for you," Yuu murmured, leaning up to kiss the blond sweetly on the lips.

"I'm sorry for being possessive," Mika mumbled, though he really wasn't.

"Nah it's fine," Yuu tucked his head into the area between Mika's shoulder and neck. "Are you ready to go back?"

"I guess."

The two pulled apart from their embrace, Yuu leading back towards the main room. They slipped back in, unnoticed by most.

Most.

"Yuu-chan what were you doing back there with Mika?" Shinoa smirked, a knowing expression on her face.

Yuu blushed a furious red, and Shinoa laughed.

"Shut up!"

"Oh come on everyone knows," Kimizuki grumbled, walking by. Yoichi trailed after, giggling slightly as he heard Kimizuki say this. Yuu glared at them, and Mika couldn't help thinking how adorable he looked.

He walked over and pressed a quick kiss to the blond's cheek.

"Mika!" Yuu turned towards the blond who just flashed a cheeky smile.

"My my, I've never seen you be so affectionate!" Ferid observed, causing Mika and Yuu to both turn and glare at him.

"That's because I had no reason to be affectionate to vampires like you," Mika snapped back. Ferid laughed and turned
away, going back to talk to Crowley.

"Bastard," Yuu grumbled.

"At least he isn't trying to separate us," Mika shrugged, falling onto a nearby couch.

"True." Yuu curled up at Mika's side, yawning.

"I love you Mika."

"I love you too, Yuu-chan." Mika whispered softly, so only his boyfriend could hear.

-=+=-

I ship things easily it's a problem and possessiveness is HOT

tell me what you thought! :)

•Lexy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 26.5K 74
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
118K 1.7K 27
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
3M 196K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.1M 28.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...