Maid In Royalty

By mishasjjd

"Aiden pick a girl this instant! Who will you marry?" Queen Alexandra exclaimed. "The maid over there," he s... More

♛ cast ♛
♛ 1 ♛
♛ 2 ♛
♛ 3 ♛
♛ 4 ♛
♛ 5 ♛
♛ 6 ♛
♛ 7 ♛
♛ 8 ♛
♛ 9 ♛
♛ 10 ♛
♛ 11 ♛
♛ 12 ♛
♛ 13 ♛
♛ 14 ♛
♛ 15 ♛
♛ 16 ♛
♛ 18 ♛
IMPORTANT UPDATE!!
♛ 19 ♛
♛ 20 ♛
♛ 21 ♛
♛ 22 ♛
♛ 23 ♛
♛ 24 ♛
♛ 25 ♛
♛ 26 ♛
♛ 27 ♛
♛ 28 ♛
♛ 29 ♛
♛ 30 ♛
♛ 31 ♛
♛ 32 ♛
♛ 33 ♛
♛ 34 ♛
♛ 35 ♛
♛ 36 ♛
♛ 37 ♛
♛ 38 ♛
♛ 39 ♛
♛ 40 ♛
♛ 41 ♛
♛ 42 ♛
♛ 43 ♛
♛ 44 ♛
♛ 45 ♛
♛ 46 ♛
♛ 47 ♛
♛ 48 ♛
♛ 49 ♛
♛ 50 ♛
♛ 51 ♛
♛ 52 ♛
♛ 53 ♛
♛ 54 ♛
♛ 55 ♛
♛ 56 ♛
♛ 57 ♛

♛ 17 ♛

50.5K 2K 364
By mishasjjd

It has been weeks since Aiden pulled that stupid stunt. I couldn't leave the dorm or do anything. Instead, I just laid in bed and ate. Mary tried kicking me off, but I would come crawling back. 

"That's it!" Mary exclaimed as she threw a pillow at my body. I jumped up in pain and threw it back at her. "Iris, you need to get out. Get some air. Refresh your mind." She crossed her arms as I looked at her with a grumpy expression. 

"I don't wanna," I said in a baby voice. She glared at me and shot lasers into my face. I gulped and turned my body away from hers. 

"Aiden wants to see you." 

I sat up straight as a serious look fell on my face. See me? For what? To embarrass me again? Yeah right. I'll never see his cocky face ever again. 

Here I stood in front of his office, ready to see his cocky face. What's wrong with me? One minute I'm all 'I don't wanna see him!',  and the next thing I'm here standing tall and ready to fight. I knocked on his door and opened it. He sat at his desk, looking all serious and shit. I walked in with an attitude and slammed my hands on his desk. He looked up at me with a bored face and pushed my hands away. 

"Talk," I said as I pretended to check out my nails. He cleared his throat and asked me to take a seat. I rolled my eyes and dropped myself into his chair. 

"Mother is coming back," he said as he intertwined his hands. 

"So? She doesn't like me anyways." I looked away as I crossed my arms. She hated me.

"Exactly. She requested a... dinner." 

My eyes almost popped out, but I kept my cool. I didn't wanna give him a big reaction that he was expecting. He looked taken back as I shrugged and flipped my hair. 

"So?" 

"Can you please focus?" 

I gave him a glare and gestured him to continue talking. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. 

"Let's just say, something might happen. She's very unpredictable. Just, for God's sakes, act normal!" he demanded which made me scoff and lean in. 

"Listen Aiden, I'll act like whoever and whatever I want. If your prissy mother can't accept that, then I guess this marriage is over," I said as I pretended to drop the mic. 

"You know you can't back out of this contract?" he said calmly. 

"Yeah I know," I replied quietly as I took a seat again. "I just wanted to cherish that moment." I let out a small laugh and scratched the back of my neck. He sighed exasperatedly and stood up. He buttoned his suit and gave me a pressing look. 

"Dinner is at seven. Be there on time. I'll take the first car, but I'll have a limo waiting for you," he said as he made his way outside with me following him. He turned around and said, "Dress properly." He eyed my outfit and turned to march out the door. I muttered swear words under my breath and crossed my arms. Dress properly?! Oh, I'll dress properly. I smirked at my plan and walked out. 

---

I checked myself out one last time in the mirror and smirked. Mary gulped as she clutched onto my trench coat. 

"Are you sure you won't get kicked out of the palace?" she said as she handed me the coat. I chuckled at her comment and shook my head. 

"Chill. There's no way I'll be leaving this place 'till I get my revenge on him." I tilted my head and gazed at myself. I was wearing a plain black t-shirt tucked into my black skinny jeans and some white vans. They will be expecting a dress, but I will show up as a rock star. "Gotta go!" I put on the coat and walked out the dorm.

"Good luck!" Mary shouted. I smirked and gave her a thumbs up as I turned the corner. I made my way out the palace and towards the limo. 

"Thank you!" I said cheerfully to the driver as he closed the door. I took a deep breath and looked out the window as I exhaled. Just be yourself. If no one can accept that, then it's their loss. I was having a mental breakdown on the inside, but on the outside, I kept my calm. I checked my watch which said '7:15'. I smirked and placed my head back. 

After arriving at the restaurant, Aiden was about to burst with anger as I got out. He was red with rage as steam blew out of his ears. I chuckled at his expression and walked inside the restaurant. All I can say is that it was your typical dim lighted, rich people, small platter food, kind of place. Quiet classical music played in the background as the clanking of cutlery and people talking was the only loud part, but not too loud. 

"Hello everybody!" I exclaimed as I threw my hands up in the air. Everyone stopped eating and looked at me with disgust. Perfect. I smiled and slung my arm around Aiden's shoulder. "This is my fiance! Say hi!" I looked at him with a big, wide smile as he hid his face. He removed my arm as he intertwined our hands. Shivers went down my spine as he gave me a smile, a fake one. My eyes went wide for a second, but then I returned back to my crazy facade. I swung our hands back and forth like a little kid as we walked to our table. 

"Future mom!" I said as I grinned at Queen Alexandra. She gave me a disgusted look and fanned herself with her hand fan. I removed my coat and took a seat. I heard gasps from other people, including the two idiots at my table. "What?" I shrugged and sat down as I ran my fingers through my messy hair. 

"I told you to dress properly," Aiden said through gritted teeth as he gave everyone a fake smile and a polite nod. 

"This is proper!" 

"No it's not!" he said. I rolled my eyes and picked up the menu. I scanned through the dishes with a confused look. They were all in french. 

"Bonjour! Can I start you off with some wine?" The waiter appeared out of nowhere. He was skinny and had a french style mustache. 

"Do you have a beer?" I exclaimed. The entire restaurant gasped in revulsion, including the waiter, who looked like I murdered someone. I gave everyone an irritated look. 

"Um, madame! We only sell exquisite dishes and drinks at this restaurant. If you want b-b-b"

"Beer?" I finished for him. He shook his head in horror and inhaled and exhaled. 

"That. If you want that, then you may go out the country. Entendu?" he said as he glared at me. 

"Etendu," I muttered as I continued scanning my menu. 

"She'll have a salad an-" 

"Nuh-uh," I said as I cut off Aiden halfway. His nostrils flared with anger, causing me to smirk evilly at him. I looked at the waiter with a sweet smile and handed him the menu. "I'll have the roasted duck, with the pork belly and fries? What about you mother-in-law?" I sweetly asked as I diverted my eyes to her. She looked like she wanted to stab me several times. 

"I'll have t-the salad," she said quietly as she hid behind her fan. 

"Aller!" I said and shooed the waiter away. He scoffed and took our menus. I laid back in my chair and intertwined my hands on my stomach. "So how have you been?" I looked at the Queen. 

"Fine. Before I met you." 

I put my hands on my heart and feigned a hurtful expression. 

"That hurt," I said sarcastically and returned to my old posture. I glanced at Aiden who's jaw was clenched as well as his knuckles that turned white as snow. I smirked and rolled my eyes. 

"Why are you doing this?" Aiden asked quietly. 

"I could ask you the same thing." 

"I'm serious Iris." 

"Well. Let's see. After embarrassing me several times, and treating me like an object, don't you think I deserve a little fun?" I said excitedly. He glared at me which made me pout. "Aw, now don't be such a buzz kill. We're just getting started." I smirked. The waiter came back with some sort of red wine and poured it into our glass. I grabbed mine and drank it all down in one sip. I raised it for more as everyone whispered. The waiter tipped the bottle just a little bit making me frown. I tipped the bottle low, causing the red wine to gush out and fill my glass. 

"You're a peach!" I said as I took little sips of my wine. Aiden smirked and grabbed the bottle from the waiter, scaring him in the process. I raised a brow and tilted my head as he filled his glass and drank it all down. "Impressive." I gave him a little clap as he kept staring at me. 

"Woah there buddy. Lower that gaze," I said. 

"Aiden, my son. Don't marry her! Look what she has done to you. She's destroy-" 

"Mother!" Aiden said as he put his finger up to shush her. I snorted at his gesture. "Not now." A little laugh escaped my lips. Where is the food?  I picked up the utensils and clanked them together, causing everyone to flinch and stare. 

"FOOD! I want food!" I declared to the room. The whispers just wouldn't stop. And they shouldn't. The managers and waiters all watched as I kept banging the utensils against the plate. Queen Alexandra looked like she was about to loose it any minute. The food arrived right on time and was placed in front of everyone. I put the utensils down and grabbed the roasted duck with my hands and took a bite out of it. "Can I get some ketchup?" I looked around as a waiter grabbed some random sauce and placed it next to me. 

"It's the closest thing we have to a ketchup," he said nervously. I cleaned my hands on his shirt and pushed him away. I opened the random sauce bottle and drizzled it on top of my fries. I continued eating and enjoying but stopped when I saw Aiden and Queen Alexandra staring at me with shock.

"Can I help you?" I asked as I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I put my feet up on the chair and continued enjoying my fries. The pork belly was the only thing I ate with a fork, but the rest, oh boy. "This is great." I took a sip of my wine as the waiter poured more. I stood up and stretched. 

"Where are you going?" Aiden asked sternly. I tilted my head and pouted. 

"Why do you care?" I said as I ruffled his hair. He shut his eyes and sighed irritatedly. 

"THAT'S IT!" Queen Alexandra exclaimed as she slammed her hands on the table. Everyone, including me, looked at her with wide eyes as she threw her fan across the other side of the room. She shot daggers at me as she picked up her glass of water. I grabbed Aiden by the shoulders and made him stand up as I took cover behind him. The water splashed all over his face and body making the entire room gasp in shock. 

"A-Aiden-"

"Mother. Get out," he said through clenched teeth. Queen Alexandra gulped as her bodyguard escorted her out the restaurant. He turned around to face me. Oh man, he looked so mad. His eyes were fluttering with anger as his breathing quickened. His hair was dripping wet and so was his eyes and nose. I held back a laugh by covering my mouth. He gripped a napkin and wiped his face clean. 

"Are you okay?" I asked as I snickered. He scoffed and grabbed my wrist, leading me out the restaurant. He looked embarrassed and annoyed. Maybe I went too far. "Aiden, look-" 

"Just shut up!" He said as he let go and faced me. I stumbled back from his tone. His eyes were trembling with anger. His entire body was shaking as he gazed at me. "What was the point of that, huh?! Tell me Iris?" 

"I just wanted you to feel the way I did!" I exclaimed. He let out a fake laugh and ran his fingers through his hair. The limo that previously dropped me here, rounded the corner and parked itself right next to us. He opened the door and stood there with an irritated look, clenching onto the car door. 

"Don't come to the palace," he said in a low tone. I furrowed my eyebrows in dismay and anger. He faced me and stared intensely. "I'll talk to the lawyers tomorrow. This marriage is no more." And with that, he sat inside and drove off. My mouth moved like a fish, wanting to say something, but nothing came out. What just happened?  I don't even know my way back. Where am I suppose to go? 

For the first time in my life, I felt alone and lost. 

___

oh shit. Aiden just did that. Btw how do u guys pronounce Aiden? I say 'eye-den'. 

anywayssss (the gif above is Iris being a sav at the dinner)

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES

and read MY NEW BOOK "THE DEVIL". its good trust me. 

see u in the next chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 2.9K 25
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
47.5K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
23.9K 103 18
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
4.1M 88.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...