He's Different | p.jm

Bởi jungkookras

All my life I was used to getting the short end of the stick. My father was abusive, my mother had passed, an... Xem Thêm

intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49 - Answers
50 - The Finale
SEQUEL?? TYSM! ♡ FOLLOW FOR UPDATES !

35

3.5K 232 98
Bởi jungkookras

(Update! Vote & comment:) thank you ily, check out my page for another fanfic!)

Hmm

I exhaled slowly, glancing around the inaudible checkered lobby, where people were shuffling around the cramped space at midnight.

It's been hours since we've been waiting here, I can still remember what had occurred only a couple hours before that started this mess.

-

"Jiyeon ah, they've found Taehyung's body."

Mrs. Kim revealed soft spoken, as she rubbed at my shoulders, tears fleeing out of her pale face.

I gasped, as she shook me quite roughly.

"Mrs. Kim are you alright?"

I questioned, slowly grabbing at the wobbly women who almost lost her balance.

Mr. Kim rushed towards her, catching her from behind.

"What's wrong?"

Jimin asked, alert he rushed towards my side, as he attempted to help.

"Get in the car fast, we must head to the police station."

Mr. Kim ordered.

"Wae?"

"They've found Taehyung's body."

-

I shook my sweaty palms lightly, sweat glands forming in spots, as I got nervous just thinking about it, Taehyung's body was found.

A hand appeared, grabbing my hand, as they intertwined mine with theirs.

I looked to my left too see a comfortable smile lay on Jimin's face.

"You're shaking Jiyeon ah."

He observed, squeezing my hand.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright, I'm here for you."

Jimin reassured.

I shot him a soft smile, but deep down I knew he wasn't confident in his words, we didn't know the outcome of this situation, the only thing that we could do is wait.

"Please, I beg of you please!"

A hollering voice pleaded, as I looked up to see Mrs. Kim on her knees, hands shaking violently as she stared up at the desk clerk who shook her head.

I released Jimin's hand, rushing towards Mrs. Kim noona, as I bent down, rubbing her stiffened back.

"Mrs. Kim gwenchena?"

I asked worriedly.

Jimin followed behind me as he scurried next to me, bent as well, I looked over at him and he simply shrugged.

"Ma'am we'll call you back next time when we are for sure, I'm sorry."

I glanced up at the clerk, who rolled her eyes, impatiently.

I stood up gesturing for Jimin to take over, he nodded understanding.

I lumbered towards the front desk and slammed my fists onto the table.

"What's going on?"

I spat.

The woman's eyes lingered onto mine, her expression annoyed as she yawned.

"False alarm, it wasn't her son's body but just another nobody who had the same blood type as her son's."

The clerk explained.

I viewed Mrs. Kim who was shaking crazily, her eyes widened and angry.

"I WANT MY SON, GIVE ME MY SON NOW, FIND HIM, OR......OR!"

She screamed, stuttering.

"Mrs. Kim!"

I gasped as she had dropped, lying down, jerking violently, her lips twitching along with her eyes.

Jimin tried to hold her down, as she began mumbling nonsense.

"I'll murder you all, ALL OF YOU!!! I WANT MY SON NOW!"

She bellowed, screaming loudly.

"We have a woman having a seizure in the lobby!"

The clerk informed as she spoke into her walkie talkie.

I hurried towards Mrs. Kim looking down at her haunting face, as I sat down next to her.

"Stay calm Mrs. Kim it will be alright."

I whispered.

People began filing out and about, while a bell rang, alarming everyone.

The last I saw was Jimin's concerned face, as our surroundings blurred, examining the woman before us,

twitching wildly.

*

"Jiyeon ah."

Jimin called.

I glanced up at him gliding towards me with two banana milks in his hands.

I sat in the waiting room, rubbing my eyes, as he scurried towards me.

He plopped down next to me, handing me one.

"Here."

He beamed.

He poked a straw in my banana milk, and brought it closer to my mouth.

"Drink up."

Jimin leered.

I did as told and sipped the taste of my favorite drink.

"Gomawo."

I thanked him, as I watched him poke a straw into his.

He clinked his with mine before he placed it between his fragile plump lips.

He shot me his eye smile and I giggled lightly.

My smile faded soon after as lights slowly began to dim, we were now waiting for Mrs. Kim's update after her severe seizure.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim were my current guardians and now she was in the emergency room, while Mr. Kim was examining the case on Taehyung.

"Jiyeon ah."

Jimin whined, snapping me out of my thoughts as I tapped the straw on my milk.

"Neh?"

I looked over at him, and his expression had saddened, his eyes full of insecurity and worries, it was an unusual look.

"jal jinaess-eo-yo?" / " how have you been?"

Jimin asked, placing his milk down.

"Alright, I guess."

I replied.

"Good."

He chimed.

"Are you okay?"

I asked, putting my drink down as I faced him.

"What do you mean?"

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, gulping as he directed his eye contact to the floor.

"Earlier today, at the cemetery, you were bawling, what happened?"

I straight forwardly asked.

Jimin just chuckled,

"That's another story for another time."

My eyebrows wiggled in confusion, as I watched him lay back on the chair.

What did he mean by that?

I tried to not let it bother me as I decided to see darkness, shutting my eyes,

I drifted off.

-

@3am

It was three in the morning and a struggling Jimin was carrying Jiyeon home.

Mr and Mrs Kim stayed at the police station, while Taehyung's father was making decisions to find his son, his mother was being sent to the hospital for some medicine.

Jiyeon's only guardians, as of right now were Taehyung's parents, but with them staying overnight, Jimin did what he felt was right for Jiyeon, the only idea that he thought of as Jiyeon lay asleep on the bench,

His home.

-

"Ugh, you're so heavy."

Jimin groaned, as he tripped over his own feet, walking up his driveway from the long walk to his house, from the police station.

He heaved up the driveway as as Jiyeon was on his back, snoring away quietly.

Jimin was so determined to finish his mission that he didn't even notice Jiyeon drool a bit over his sweater.

He made it to his front porch, as he scrambled to get the keys in his pockets.

"I knew I should've bought gas earlier."

Jimin scolded himself, as he pushed his front door open.

He stumbled inside, slamming the door shut with his foot.

He slid his shoes off with the skillful use of the tip of his toes.

He glanced up the dreaded staircase that lay in front of him, he exhaled fiercely.

C'mon Jimin just a bit more!

Jimin told himself as he took gentle steps up the staircase.

It was hard for him since he had socks on, and was climbing up the hardwood staircase, a very slippery situation.

Jimin grunted as he struggled to hold the heavy one and only, Jiyeon on his exhausted back.

Jimin smiled happily as he was only a couple of steps closer to the second level of his home.

But his smile soon faded unfortunately, as his head hit the floor.

Jimin had tripped on the slippery staircase.

His hands released bulky Jiyeon, as she went tumbling down the staircase.

Jimin groaned in pain, as he rubbed his nose bridge, that slammed right into the staircase.

He turned around and sat on the staircase as he peeked down to see an infuriated Jiyeon.

Jiyeon slowly sat upright as she laid on the floor, rubbing her head, as she cursed under her breath.

"What just happened?!"

Jiyeon slightly yelled, enraged.

Jimin kept his self from laughing while glancing down at Jiyeon, her hair sticking up looking messy, and a slight bump in her head.

Jimin failed, he roared with laughter.

When he attempted to be sweet and carry her to sleep, he failed.

He stood up, taking off his socks, as he skipped down the staircase.

Jiyeon twinged as she cupped her own face, patting her cheeks.

Jimin offered his hand, as he continued chuckling lightly.

Jiyeon took it, as she stood up dusting off herself.

"What the hell happened?"

Jiyeon groaned, still patting her cheeks.

Jimin looked up at the small bump onto of her head.

"Mianhae Jiyeon ah."

Jimin apologized, his face sealed shut as he tried to speak seriously, holding back his laughter.

"Ya!"

Jiyeon swatted his arm.

"Wae?"

Jimin chortled.

Jiyeon continued hitting the chuckling Jimin, that dropped "Sorrys" left and right.

"What did you do!"

Jiyeon fumed.

"Don't get angry, it was an accident."

Jimin explained, as he yelped rushing up the staircase.

Jiyeon grumpily crossed her arms, confused she looked up at the roaring Jimin that weirdly tapped his head, as he did a dance.

Jiyeon was puzzled, as she didn't understand what he was getting at.

Jimin touched his head once more, more mockingly this time, snickering at the top of the staircase.

Jiyeon gradually brought her palm up to her head, and touched the top of her head.

She gasped as she felt a weird bump onto of her head.

Jimin squeaked as he zipped out of sight, Jiyeon hollered rushing after him,

"PARK JIMIN!"

-

A/N

Hope you all had a merry Christmas! Since it's Christmas break, I'll be uploading a ton! Vote & comments will be very well appreciated😊. Btw check out my page for a new fanfic, a Jackson Wang one! I love you all so much! -Natalie💗

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

93.5K 6.1K 54
HIGHEST RANKING #108 IN MYSTERY/THRILLER Third book of Psycho. No more psycho, only marriage between Raemi and Jimin. Finally, both got to married wi...
47.2K 1.1K 12
Finding out your mate is someone you've hated your whole life is the most angering thing for a wolf. -DISCONTINUED-
cheater Bởi ㅤ

Fanfiction

161K 3.7K 10
«after jungkook came home the week before, drunk, and after he went rough on her; she was so excited to tell him about the surprise. but she didn't e...
29.1K 1.7K 13
You were born with a condition that allowed you to feel the pain someone else was going through when you touched them. Jungkook, on the other hand, l...