Lost In Time

By Got_Destler

Why don't we switch things up a bit in the Phantom Phandom? How about a time traveling book!! This story is... More

1. Ordinary Da- Yeah No.
2. Let It Begin
3. Paris 1800's
4. Bonjour Opéra Fantôme
5. Journey To The Lair
6. Explanation
7. Rude Awakening
8. A Trip to Town
9. Burritos Cause Trouble
10. Start of Something New
11. A Christmas Phantom: Part 1
12. A Christmas Phantom: Part 2
13. A Phantom New Year
14. The Intruder
15. Friends or Foes
16. Shop N' Drop
17. Man-Cats and Popcorn
18. Blushin Brownie Points
19. Reliving the Past
20. What Do You Want
21. Feelings Exposed
22. Forgive and Forget
23. Back to the Future
24. Opera Ghost Returns
25. Strangers Meet
26. A Phantom Birthday
27. Phantastic Lies (Bday Pt 1)
28. Exploration (Bday Pt 2)
30. Swimming With The Phantom
31. Lost
32. Fix The Broken Pieces
33. Time Is Ticking
34. Take Me Back
35. Nothing Is Impossible
36. Truth Be Told
37. Kiss and Makeup
38. Soon
39. E's "Celebration"
40. E's "Celebration" Part Two
41. Dreams of Home
42. Travel In Time
Author's Note: Erik's Apperance
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

29. All He Wants For Christmas

1.3K 68 68
By Got_Destler

Sorry I haven't been on! A lot has been happening 😝 Phantom live in Chicago was phenomenal! Derrick Davis did an incredible job as the Phantom!

I hope this chapter is okay, Ive had major writers block for a month now

------

*A few weeks later*

Erik's POV

I smiled from my place in the shadows of the chapel as Christine sang out the last note. She inhaled deeply and closed her brown eyes with small pride, opening them again after a few moments.

"How was that, Angel?" She smiled sheepishly.

I nodded in satisfaction, then realizing she couldn't see me. "Extraordinary, it is almost if you are an angel yourself, dear child."

Christine's cheeks tinted with a light pink and she looked down at the floor. "T-thank you."

I smiled, "I only speak the truth my dear. Now, I believe our lesson is over." Looking at my pocket watch, I noticed it was already half past eleven in the morning. Faith would be making lunch soon.

She nodded, fearful, "Oh yes, how inconsiderate of me! I kept you thirty minutes more than I should have, I apologize severely, Angel."

"Do not fret, Christine. Run along now, Madame Giry will be expecting you."

"I am." A voice rang out.

Christine's face turned white and she whipped around. I snapped my head up in the voice's direction. Antoinette stood there in her all black attire, her cane enclosed in one pale hand. She looked down at Christine.

"Miss Daae," She said in a monotone voice, "You're presence is needed in the kitchen. Now." 

Christine whimpered and scurried behind Madame's skirts and she disappeared down the hallway.

A long silence filled the room.

"Now Antoinette. That wasn't very nice." I scolded in a mocking voice, leaning up against the wall and crossing my arms. The fedora on my head was tilted over my eyes.

She scoffed, "Enough, Erik." Her words were sharp and cold. I furrowed my eyes brows, confused.

"What troubles you?" I questioned.

"Her." Was all she said, immediately locking eyes with me when I looked up a bit.

"Christine?"

"No. Her."

I chuckled through my nose, "Antoinette you know I am fluent in many languages, but 'Woman' is not one of them."

No emotion showed on her face as she walked into the room more. "Erik, I am being serious. I am not fond of the mystery woman you are spending your time with."

I stared wide eyed in shock at my feet, my face hidden from her view, "Faith?"

She lifted her eyes brows a bit, "So there is a name to the rumored street rat-"

"DON'T. Call her that." I interrupted, snapping my head up and fuming. I had a feeling my eyes turned into the cat like yellow due to her almost silent gasp.

I stood up straight, clenching my fists. "You don't know anything of her."

She swallowed, "Neither do you I assume."

I shook my head in disbelief, "Antoinette what's gotten into you? You never act like this!" I said, a series of emotions flooding my senses.

Her face lost it's hard features and she sighed, hanging her head low, "I apologize, Erik. I am just...anxious. I know nothing of this girl, and I have been worried on as to why you have been locked up in your home for such long periods of time. I worry for you, Erik. How do I know she is only using you for your wealth or shelter?!" She said, walking up closer to me, now only a few feet away.

I looked down at her aging form, re-clenching my fists a bit again, "How dare you." I seethed through clenched teeth, "I am not a child. I am twenty one years of age, Giry." I spit out her name, "You do not need to coddle me as such, even if you are fifteen years my senior. Don't speak of what you do not know, for it will only get you into trouble dear friend." I sneered under my fedora's shadow.

"I am ashamed you are reverting back to your ballerina days of believing rumors and gossip. I can take care of myself, I know when someone tries to take advantage of me."

Spinning on my heel, I started to walk away, but stopped a few feet. I turned my head back towards Antoinette, "And as for Faith." I let her name ring throughout the chapel, "She would never betray me." I looked back down at the ground at my feet, speaking softly,

"Even if she did...I would love her just as much as I do now."

I began to walk away again, disappearing into the shadows of the dark catacombs, leaving a stunned Antoinette in the chapel. Ashamed of what she'd done and surprised at my confession.

-----

I sighed as I stepped out of the boat and walked up the sand bar, still confused of Giry's confrontation. How dare she make such false accusations?! Faith would never do that to me...

Right?

I shook my head, "Of course not." I hung my cape up on the rack and walked inside the hallway. A strange melody filled my ears. I walked into the living room, immediately noticing the Christmas decorations hung up all around. The tree was sparkling with lights and tinsel.

I looked up as Faith came waltzing into the living room, holding a tray of cookies and her phone, which was playing the music. I smirked and took off my fedora and set it on the couch. Slowly, I took off my leather gloves and watched her spin and stand in front of the tree.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas"

My eyes widened as she began to sing, I'd never heard a voice like hers. It was not something I'd been expecting from her.

"There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree"

I smiled proudly and folded my arms across my chest, watching her decorate the tree. Surprisingly she hasn't noticed me standing here, she usually senses my presence.

"I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you"

I chuckled as Faith spun around again enthusiastically, a few wisps of hair coming out of her neat bun. She did a strange choppy move and slid backwards on her feet. (A/N: Robot and moonwalk) I raised my eyebrows. Faith hung up a few ornaments towards the bottom of the tree.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
And I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas Day

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true"

Faith knelt down to the coffee table next to her to grab the star. She stood on her tiptoes to reach the top of the tree, grunting in frustration when she fell a foot short.

"All I want for Christmas is you"

Trying again, she stretched to reach the top. I rolled my eyes and came up behind her, placing my hands on her waist and hoisting her up.

"You, baby-"

Faith's squeal of surprise filled the air, and she stopped singing, as she placed the star on the tree. I slowly brought her to the ground by sliding her down my front.

"Hello." I whispered in her ear, kissing it.

She gasped and turn around in my arms. Her ice blue eyes met mine and a dark red blush engulfed her face.

"D-did you just c-c-come in?" She blinked in shocked embarrassment  and pointed slightly to the living room entrance.

I laughed, and pulled her closer, as she laid her hands on my ruffled shirt. "No." I said, swaying us back and forth a bit, while holding her by the waist.

Surprisingly her face got redder, "H-how uh. How much d-did you hear?"

I looked up to the side in mock thought, "Well lets see..." I murmured incoherently to myself for a few seconds, trying to 'remember'.

Faith tugged on my shirt forcefully and I chuckled, "Okay, I heard all of it."

She groaned and hid her face in my chest.

I laughed, "Don't be embarrassed, Fae. You have a gorgeous singing voice." I kissed her temple, "Promise. I've never heard such a unique falsetto as that."

It was silent for a bit.

She stirred, "You mean it?"

I lifted her chin up so she'd see my honesty, "Yes, every word."

Faith smiled widely and hugged me, "Thank you. I know I'm no Christine though."

"I know you're no Christine, because I doubt Christine could pull off the those dance moves I just saw." I said playfully in her ear, and she squealed out of embarrassment and smacked my chest.

We laughed in unison and all of a sudden the monkey music box she bought me last Christmas started to play.

Frozen, we both stopped and looked over at it. The monkey continued to play "Masquerade".

"...The iMonkey is possessed..." Faith said.

I continued to stare at it, "I can tell you right now it wasn't me."

She looked up at me, "Shall we take advantage of this iMonkey mishap?"

I looked down at her with a smirk, wrapping an arm around her waist and my other hand engulfing her smaller one. "We shall."

Slowly, we both swayed and spun into a waltz. I could not take my eyes off of Faith's beauty as she smiled and giggled every now and then. Her slender hand fit mine perfectly as the other was placed gently at my neck. I've never felt a such loving and caring caress before her, and I shiver and get butterflies in my stomach every time I do.

"Ahem. Erik?"

I blinked, I had spaced out staring into Faith's eyes. "Yes?"

"The song has been over for almost a minute now." She smiled in a teasing manner.

I felt my face grow hot, "I knew that."

"Mhm." She said, as she took her hands and wrapped them around my neck. Then she looked up and smiled brightly. I looked at her confused. Faith looked at me and up again in a fast manner three times. I got the hint and slowly looked up.

A bright green and red mistletoe hung above us in the main hallway entrance from the living room. I've never actually seen one in real life, but I've read about them.

"I see this is new." I said, looking down at Faith. "Did you plan this?"

"Mm maybe." She bit her lip and rolled her eyes, not making eye contact with me.

"Did you have something to do with the music box playing like that?"

"....Maybe."

"Technology?"

"Maybe."

I gently grabbed her chin, "You sneaky little devil." I heard her cackle evilly as I leant down and kissed her softly with a smile etched on both of our faces.

"Merry Christmas, Erik." She whispered to me as we pulled away.

"Merry Christmas."

-----
Merry Christmas everyone!!! I promise I'll get into conflict soon, but I want this year to end with a lot of cute scenes and start the next with some good stuff 😈❤🎭 I'm trying to open up my writing ability and try some new ideas. I promise I haven't forgotten your cute scene requests from a month or two ago. I have them written down but haven't been able to fit them in. I'm worried people are getting bored with the mushy stuff, I've already went from 700/600 reads to almost 300 and it's a little nerve racking. So stick with me and I'll try to get this story on a better plot 💕

TOODLEDOO BUCKEROOS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 633 25
*OLD STORY* As a writer, Emma knows better than anyone that characters exist to suffer. Her motto has always been "Help the plot, hurt the characters...
15.7K 324 26
The Strange Affair of the Phantom of the Opera has come to pass and the Opera House is rebuilt. A young girl finds herself getting taken in by Madam...
27.7K 701 34
Meet (Y/N) Destler. A doll that was made as merchandise for the famous Broadway Musical, Phantom of the Opera, back in 1989. Back then, there were no...