The Second Potter (A Harry Po...

By lucymaek

Imagine Harry Potter had a sister. This would be Lucy Potter. Now before you go and think this is like any of... More

The Second Potter (A Harry Potter Fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Sorry!!!!

Author's note

874 12 0
By lucymaek

Hello Lovelies! I havn't uploaded in a long time and I am very sorry for that, but I seem to have lost my jump drive where I keep all of my books and my computer was messed up so I had to get a new one. So I have decided that I will work on editing this story and I would just love it if you would comment and tell me what I need to work on! Also, It would bring me so much joy if you would vote for my story just so I know that there are still people reading out there! Also, If you would like me to dedicate a chapter to you, send me a message or comment with just a simple :). I love you all and I am working on trying to get up a chapter as soon as I can! 

Oh by the way, I know I rated this PG-13, but it is actually suppost to be PG... I just can't figure out how to change it back... When I try to all it lets me do is keep it or change it to R... If anyone knows how to fix this please help! :)

Love,

Lucymaek

P.S. If any of the chapters look funny, I am editing them one at a time and combining chapters to make them longer. Also, I encourage you to start from the begining if you have read my story already. It still needs work but there is going to be alot of add-ons. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 170 22
"A transfer from Dumstrang will be joining us today everyone, now don't go into shock, especially you mister Potter." ...
1.4K 22 10
What if it was not just Harry Potter, but also his twin sister Vanessa Potter. View the story from Vanessas POV, and she goes through her weird life.
96.6K 2K 77
What if Harry Potter has a twin sister ? what if others realize that she is no different form others . A tale of an ordinary witch with heroic family...
707 18 36
A story of two sister's I've written the first and have not been paid or name as the writer. It's my story and here's another part of the fairy t...