Raising Haze

By KittyMariee

The sequel to "Coming Out" Hazelyne Nirvana Belthor is now a teenager, and living with her 'mother', Heather... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
A/N (Important)
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
A/N Important!
Chapter Twelve
A/N ***
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
***Important A/N*****
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter 20
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

Raising Haze

10.2K 200 10
By KittyMariee

The second book to "Coming Out."

Hazelyne Nirvana Belthor, is now in 7th grade, and a very happy little girl. Her 'mom', Heather, has been raising her since the incidint with her fiance, Skylar, but hasn't told Hazelyne anything yet. What will happen when Haze finds out the truth? Or will Heather be able to keep it a secret until she's ready to reveal? All Heather really knows, it that raising Haze has been a lot of work on her own, but it's worth it. After all, that's what Skylar would of wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 47 10
This story is about how a young girl survived her abusive father through learning. When she was a little girl her family was very poor, and the death...
15.4K 187 24
"You know that story you hear almost every day? Yeah. I probably should have listened to it better." Makana Birch was brought into this world because...
311 1 24
(This is based off of something that happened to me but I ended up letting my brain spiral at one point.... very dramatic!) A young teenage girl find...
1.3M 66.7K 37
We all have someone who is hidden in the bottom of our hearts. When we think of him, we will always feel a little pain inside, but still we can't for...