A Lost Princess [Completed]

By QuackTheGreat

=====I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS THIRTEEN. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK===== I enter my house my mate following behind m... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Note
Chapter Five
New cover
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Note
New Book Cover
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Book cover
Chapter Sixteen
Thank you!
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Six

1.3K 53 8
By QuackTheGreat

Brynn

the sunshine pierces through the windows and lands on my eyes. the events of yesterday hit me. I just hope that it wasn't too early.

"wake up Brynn. its time for breakfast" Amber yells at me.

"go away. I wanna sleep." I reply and shut my eyes again. I hear my sister coming towards my side of the bed.

"im gonna give you 5 seconds to get out of bed and if you don't then I will take the covers from you."she says. she is evil. no doubt.

she starts to count down but I don't move.

"one minute, where are the straps to your pj top? did you have se-" she says loudly.

"Shut up will you. at this rate the aliens from Pluto are going to hear you" I say.

"so is it true?" she asks, staring at me. I slowly nod my head. she squeals.

"ill leave you to put your clothes on unless you guys wanna do it again" she giggles and leave the room.

I huff. really? I sit up and put my hair in a ponytail. I stare down at Ryan. Nope. I don't regret last night at all.

"I dont either." Ryan replies.

"how can you pretend to be asleep when the sun is burning your eyes?" I ask. seriously. how? I mean I can't even last 5 seconds with the light shining in my eyes.

"I'm gifted." he says and flicks his imaginary hair. I roll my eyes and get out of bed. I walk to the closet to get some clothes.

"I am liking what I am seeing." Ryan says in a perverted voice.

I quicken with getting underwear, dress etc. and go to the bathroom.
Ughh.
The nature of men.

I wear the clothes and brush my hair.
I think I'm gonna put it in a high pony tail and plait it.
I then look in the mirror.

I am wearing a short dark blue dress that reaches halfway down my thighs. I am also wearing some navy, flat shoes that have small bows on the front. Finally my blue neckalace hangs down near the top of my dress.
I put on some mascara and some pink lip tint. I am ready.
Slowly, I step out of the bathroom and go down to breakfast.

========================

I am currently watching my favorite film for the 20th time.

Fantastic beasts and where to find them.

The best film in the universe.
We are near to the end of the film where everyone is getting rained on with a potion that makes everyone forget about the magic.
Tears flow out of my eyes.

"Why? Can't they just let them two stay together?" I say.

Ryan laughs.

Laughs.

"This is not a fucking joke. Unless you want  me to cut off your fucking neck stop laughing." I threaten. Not one person, wolf or human, is allowed to laugh at this bit of the movie.

He carries on laughing.

I slap his arm, hard.
He stops laughing.

"Owwww! That hurt!" He wines.

"Don't disagree with me and we are on good terms." I reply and watch the rest of the film.

=========================

"Brynn come here. Quickly" my sister pulls my arm.

I huff and follow her to a room. It had a small table with two chairs and objects are laid out on the table.
"What's all of this for?" I ask.

"We are gonna see what powers you have" she says.
I shrug. I do actually want to know what I can do with these powers.

"First let's do that floaty thing" she says. I put my hand out towards a big book and it floats in the air. It feels like all the air is slipping out of my body.
I hear a sudden clap and it falls onto the table. I turn to look at Amber.

"I was about to put it on a shelf but you stopped my concentration." I gasp for breath and fall to the ground.

Suddenly Amber is next to me and she helps me to a seat.
"What happened."

"I think I held my breath because of my anxiety." I say.
She nods slowly. I stand up after a few seconds.

"Are you sure that you want to continue" she asks me.

"You sound like I'm going to go through a big battle or something but yes, I shall continue." I reply.

"Let's see. Hmm. Try teleporting" she suggests.
I shrug but close my eyes, thinking of being next to the window.
I open my eyes and the window is directly infront of me.

"Wow" she says
"Next one" she says.

"How many are there? I can't think of anything else." I say.

"One more" she says. I huff but nod. "Read my mind." She says.

"What" I say. "This is not some super person movie"

"Still. It would be cool." She says.
I just shrug it off and I look into her eyes.

"Wait a minute" she says and puts her wall up so that I don't cheat.
"Done. Now carry on" she says.

I look at her eyes and concentrate.

I want to have some donuts.

"Really. Go get donuts from the kitchen." I reply acne if she said nothing.

"So you can read my mind." She asks and I reply with a short yes.

"Now let's go to the kitchen" she says and I laugh.
We head down the stairs and enter the kitchen. I pause her at the door and she gives me a questioning look.
I focus on the door of the fridge and it swings open. Then a box of 12 donuts floats towards and onto the table.
I stop my concentration and a wave of nausea goes through me.

"Here" she says and helps me to a seat.

She is about to take out the donuts out of the cardboard box when she suddenly pulls it away.
"Aaah cardboard cut. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch." She says and I go to her.

"Come here big baby" I say and she puts out her thumb.
I put my hand around her thumb to apply pressure.

Tip: if any part of your body is bleeding because of a cut or something, apply pressure on it so that it can stop from bleeding too much.

I then get a plaster and pull my hand away from hers and open the plaster packet.

"Wait. My cut" Amber says and motions to her thumb.
I look and there's nothing there.
I gasp.

"You can heal too" she says. "Awesome"
I just smile at her and put the plaster away.

"What's the time?" I ask her.

"5:17" she replies.

"Lest have a movie marathon." I say and she nods.
We get popcorn and donuts and bring them up to my room. We then open Netflix and look through the Disney movies. We then decide on
Moana

Suddenly Ryan opens the door and stares at our food.

"My donuts" Amber says protectively, bringing the donuts closer to her.

"Come and join us" I say and he sits next to me.

"What we watching?" He asks.

"Moana" I reply and start the film.

========================

There is a big mountain full of water that seems to flow out of a hole near the bottom. It goes on and on. Suddenly a few rocks fall into the stream. The water pushes it away and the water returns to normal. I look at the water and I have realised that some of the water has disappeared.

I sit up and look around my room. Amber and I are lying on the floor while food is infront of us.
Memories of yesterday come back.
I think of the dream and I realise what it means.

I wake Amber up.

"The more I heal, the more I die."

==========================

Hey guys!
I have 9k veiws on this book!!!!!
I am so happy and grateful so thank you guys so so so so so much!!

So, the more she heals the more she dies. She can also make things levitate and can teleport herself.
What do you think?

Question of the chapter:
What does she mean exactly by 'the more I heal, the more I die'??

Anyways, thanks again and bye!!

-UnicornSena

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...
121K 3.4K 27
Never did I think that my life could take such a huge turn. But they didn't know that it takes more than a few to take me down for I am the White Wol...
5M 127K 34
(Book in the process of editing) " Miss please stand in front of the class and introduce yourself.," my teacher said as she directed me where to stan...
9.6K 110 25
Completed!! -- I could hear him running behind me. "HELP!" I started to scream the words repeatedly. I felt like I was the stupid, helpless girl in...