Why me?

By pop_dream

~Don't you worry your pretty little mind. People throw rocks at things that shine~ "Please, No! Don't hurt me... More

Chapter 1 School
Chapter 2 He bad
Chapter 3 I don't care
Chapter 4 Stop..
Chapter 5 Why?
Chapter 6 Hate
Chapter 7 Its so hard.
Chapter 8 Em! Tell me the truth!!
Chapter 9 Stay away from her
Chapter 11 I need to talk to you
Chapter 12 A lot to come....
Chapter 13 Just show him
Chapter 14 When I changed
Chapter 15 Taken
Chapter 16 Please trust me
Chapter 17 Living with the bad boys
Chapter 18 Holy French Fries
Chapter 19 Cupcake
Chapter 20 Steve Style
Chapter 21 Pizza
Chapter 22 Slapping fight
Chapter 23 Your girlfriend is cute
Chapter 24 Buggy
Chapter 25 Monsters
Chapter 26 NO.
Chapter 27 Syringe
Chapter 28 Pained
Chapter 29 Oh God!
Chapter 30 Speechless
Chapter 31 School and Party
Chapter 32 Fireworks and Heartbreaks
Chapter 33 Villain's Dream

Chapter 10 Who??

1.2K 45 18
By pop_dream

Author's note to to all the readers;

So guys I am working on another book and that is "The Dead (They Woke Up Again....)
So please guys if you are reading this book don't forget to check out my other work. It maybe boring in starting, but trust me you will love it in the next chapters. And yeah! Still there's more to come in both of these books
ENJOY!

***

"Stay away from her!" Shouted someone. Steve let go of my collar and went to that person who was a GUY! I mean it was really rare of someone to come and stand up for me. Sometimes Lilly used to help but other times she would disappear. Steve stepped away from me, revealing the guy.

"Duh! Who are you!?" Asked Steve in his arrogant behaviour.

The guy replied trying to be calm "I am Tyler, new boy here"

"So you should know who to mess up with 'new boy'!"

"Whatever. I just saw that you were disturbing someone. And that's totally wrong!"

Steve just glared at him and went away with his stupidest team. I set my collar and touched my neck which was kinda hurting. The guy came up to me and said "Are you okay?"

That's Tyler above

I just nodded and smiled "Thank you for standing up for me! It was really kind of you. You didn't have to do this for me"

"Haha! Come on if a girl like you is in trouble who would not want to help?" I just chuckled

"I am Emily!"

"I am Tyler, I am new here. Would you tell me about this school, cause its kinda confusing"

I laughed and said "sure! Let me take you to a tour around this school!"

I took him around the school and we talked and talked. I found out that he loved writing and reading just like me. He also liked music and singing which was just my thing. He told me that he was the cousin of Lilly. I guess that's why he is so good :-)

We exchanged numbers and that's how we became friends, I mean good friends!

"So where are you from?" I asked

"I am from California. Me and my family moved here because my dad promoted here in London"

"Oh, so welcome to London!"

"Thank you,"

We were talking and talking when we saw Lilly. "Hey! Guys!" Lilly said to us. "I guess you both are introduced to each other!"
We nodded.

We three walked around the school and then went to the cafeteria. We were eating and I could see Steve glancing at me or maybe us many times. I was feeling uncomfortable. Tyler noticed my uncomfortableness and came and sat besides me. He whispered into my ear "stop being afraid! He is just a coward trying to bother innocent people" I smiled at him, feeling kinda relieved. I could see Steve getting kinda angry! Why does he care!?

I talked so much with Tyler we were becoming like best friends too fast.

"Hey! There's ketchup on your face!" He told me

"Where?"

"There!" He let his hand out and wiped away the ketchup on my face. What a good friend he is! <3

I could see that Lilly was feeling like a third wheel. So I tried my best not to ignore her. We went into our class and our good luck we all had the class together. It was Chemistry.

We were listening to our teacher with all ears and then the teacher said
"Okay students. I am giving you all a project which you have been assigned to do in the weekends so pick up your partners."

I was packing my things up when my both friends came up to me and they both said together;

"Be my partner!" I looked up to them and then said "woah! That's the hardest decision ever guys! But ummm I think Tyler said before so I will choose him. Sorry lilly!"

Lilly looked at me in disbelief and said "What!? Okay, no problem I'll find another partner!" And that's how she went away.

"She won't be hurt. Right Tyler?" I asked

"Nah! She won't be. She isn't that emotional type I guess."

"Hmm. Yeah I guess."

"So when should we start the project?" Asked Tyler.

"What about you come to my house on Saturday at 7:00?"

"Umm 7 is too late what about 6?"

"Okay! So to my house at 6." I gave him my address.

We both walked out of the classroom and to our lockers, where we saw that our lockers were right next to eachother's. I smiled at the luck.

"Hey! Why you smiling?" He asked smiling back

"Nothing. Just smiling you know smiling is really good :-) "
He chuckled and then we saw Lilly there.

"Hey! You guys already took your things from the locker, wait up for me now!"

"Okay your honour" me and Tyler said together and then we all laughed together.

"Hey! I wanna go to the library. Come with me!" Tyler said to me.

"Yeah! But.... Let's just go!" I said. I know Lilly told us to wait but I won't say No to another friend for her. I mean if she was me she would do the
same so why should I wait for her. I hope she understands and do not be crazy over things which are normal.

"Good! Come on!" Said Tyler snapping me out of my thoughts. We went to the library and started searching for some books.

"Okay! So you go that way and I would go that way. And then we are gonna find any good book or books we find. Got it?" I said and Tyler just nodded and went on his way. I went on my way and started searching for some good books. I went through many and my eyes landed on my favorite book from Harry Potter book series. I wanted to take it out but someone else was also grabbing from the other side.

"Its taken. Give back!" I shouted, trying to be a bit quiet, at the person on the other side.

I was pulling it on my side and then the person let go of that book and that fat, heavy book hit my face hard and I fell down on the ground with the book. Ouch! That had me really bad. I looked up to see the stupidest person on Earth Steve smirking at me. I gritted my teeth.

"Jerk" I muttered under my breath. He just went. I touched my face and winced in pain. Then suddenly Tyler came and said "Oh my! Emily! You okay!? Ugh that jerk!!" He helped me get up.

"Don't worry. Its normal. I have gone through a lot more bad situations than this." I said and looked down, trying not to show that I am sad."

He held my head up. "Look Emily! I am really sorry and you are really strong. I promise everything will be fine" he gave me a reassuring smile and I hugged him.

We went out of the library, laughing and talking about stuff. I really felt comfortable with this guy. Its the first day I have met him and I already feel like we are friends for like years and years. We walked through the corridors and then Tyler started telling me about his funny incidents and jokes. I was laughing so hard.

We were talking and laughing when we saw Lilly there. She came right up to me and said "Emily I need to talk to you!"

I was still laughing "Lilly first listen to Tyler's joke please!"

She shouted "I said NOW!!" I became quiet. I had never seen Lilly shouting. I just nodded and followed her.

What did she want to talk about?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.8K 67
"Little Valerie," said Kai, bending closer to me. "Are you blackmailing me into dating you?" He didn't seem particularly disturbed by the notion. In...
41.3K 1.1K 70
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

363K 13.7K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...
2.9M 72K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...