Torn Up (Harry Styles/Bullyin...

By epicsanra

Prologue: I'm that girl, I always have been and always will be. I'm the one who is constantly being punched... More

Torn Up
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 6

10.1K 336 22
By epicsanra

Sandra's POV:

"Uhm..." I begin.

His gorgeous green eyes met mine, my heart did a small flip.

"I, uhm, I, I, just wanted to say thank you."

"For what?" he asked in a slow sexy voice.

"For, sticking up for me, no body does that for me anymore..." my cheeks blushed a deep crimson red. I broke my gaze away from him and fiddled with my fingers.

I felt him stare at me confused, so my face contorted, I felt really uncomfortable. I shifted and his eyes left my face.

He let out a sigh,"I just-I don't understand why you would say that..."

"It is...complicated."

"Complicated?"

"Yeah, complicated."

"Don't your friends stick up for you?"

"Friends? What are those, I wouldn't know."

"Oh I'm sorry, we can be friends if you want, but I still don't get the problem..."

"Just look for me in the halls you'll understand," I snapped.

The bell rang and I ran off. I felt the tears sting in my eyes. I blinked feverishly trying to make them go away. Why did he have to bring that up?

I was having a nice time and he had to ruin it. I guess it's back to having no friends at all.

I went to my locker and grabbed the binders I needed. I made sure the halls were cleared before I sprinted out the back. I let out a huge sigh of relief. No body was there.

I heard a devilish laugh and then I was face down on the ground. I felt a kick on my back and I groaned. Kick, kick, kick and then a smack to my cheek. The bully scurried away when a voice called out;

"Sandra!"

Harry's POV:

"Sandra!"

I rushed over to a tiny body crumpled on the ground. What the hell just happened?

Fuck. She's bleeding.

"Sandra are you okay?" I held her tiny hand. My stomach rolled over and I felt fireworks ignite. I swallowed hard.

"Erm, yeah I just fell, hard..." she let out a giggle.

"You must be pretty clumsy," I smiled at her.

"Yeah, can you just help me up?"

I reached for her hand her fingers intertwined with mine and I pulled her up.

"Thank you," she said.

And with that I watched her limp away into the forest. She's crazy.

"Wait! Sandra, I can drive you!" I shouted so loud my throat burned.

She turned her head, gave me a small smile and just waved.

I walked over to my car with a little pep in my step.

I touched my hand where her small fingers had touched. Sparks soared through my hand and I couldn't suppress the grin that came upon my face. My heart smiled at the thought of her name.

I ran my hands through my curls. Oh crap, I think I already developed feelings for Sandra, more than I had just a period ago.

{THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS I ALMOST HAVE 90 already AHHAHAHAHHAHAA OMG OKAY I WILL UODATE WHEN I GET 90(: thanks so much it means a lot! sorry it's kinda short oh and if I curse sorry it's just it works with the story }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 6.6K 25
Hi... my name's Ana. Uh... Let's get right into it. I'm from a larger than usual town in England. I, personally, was just minding my own business, an...
1.6M 63.4K 38
❞ Words hurt. Words break you, leave you in pieces. They hurt like a thousand knives. ❞ Harry Styles is an unhappy person, he is the victim of bullyi...
461K 15.6K 37
If you're looking for a fic with better writing and less irritating characters PLEASE take a look at my other fics instead (not 'I'm Fine', and prefe...
5.6K 101 20
[A Fanfiction Of A Guy That Looks Perfectly Like Harry Styles] "I totally had the perfect life , I was rich, lived in a happy family and loving pare...