The Troubles of Herobrine's C...

By MineralFox

This is the sequel to ' The Daughter of Herobrine' please read that one first so you don't get confused. I wi... More

Sequil to Daughter of Herobrine
Prolog
Da begining
I see the gates!
Hi
Look who else showed up
le Hunger Deans
Hey Min
Double Trouble Boil and Bubble
Lovey dovey? What?
Lets Party!
The warning was given
Here's the traitor
The second half!
There will be murder
Breaking out
I dont have a name right now
an invitation?
Can there really be a...Rescue?
Double trouble
Heartbeat
And it was...
Back at the castle
We need to talk. Now
Red shirts: most dangerous job in the star fleet
Something's happened
The last stand (not really)
Funeral Preparations
You've got to be kidding
wakey wakey eggs and- shoot!
A dogs best friend
Ita over?
Nothing but a dream? Ha. More like a nightmare
Almost the end
How many times are they going to be thrown in a cell for potatoes sake?!
oops
The actual end.
Next book title choosing
New book name!
Next book! (Continued)

Darkness

5.3K 163 94
By MineralFox

Mineral woke up on a cold damp floor and thought she was blindfolded for a moment because all she could make out was darkness. A small moan came from her right and she heard the sound of shuffling.

"Angel? Is that you?" Creed asked in a small voice.

"Yea, why is everything dark?" Angle asked in a similarly small voice.

"I-I don't know" Creed said. Mineral groaned slightly. The two stopped moving and kept as still and silent as they could.

"What was that?" Angle asked in a whisper. Creed started whimpering.

"Shh, it ok" Mineral said moving towards them "Its just me" She felt the side of the cell and pushed herself up.

Her eyes had started to a just to the darkness and she could just make out two small shapes huddled in the corner. She carefully walked over to the two and sat down next to them. They seemed to sense her and immediately climbed into her lap.

"I'm scared" Creed said burying his face in Mineral's shirt. She hugged him as Angel did the same.

"Its ok guys" Mineral said "We're going to be all right" She could feel them trembling in fear.

"Where's daddy?" Angel asked suddenly. Mineral shook her head.

"I don't know" She said. Just then the door opened and light flooded in, stunning them for a moment. A figure stood out against the bright light and Mineral's hopes rose for a moment before the figure stepped in and several more followed the first. Soon there were five more people in the cell with them, all with hoods on.

"Who are you?" Mineral asked gently putting Creed and Angel back on the ground before standing up. The figure didn't speak one moved his hand. Two stepped towards her and she took a defensive pose.

"It's no use fighting" One said. Mineral didn't relent.

"Suit yourself" The same one said. He raised his hand and it started to glow with a red light. Mineral tried to move back as the thugs came closer again but couldn't. Her eyes grew wide in horror.

"That's right, I immobilized you" He said sounding smug. "Now you can watch more comfortable and this is so much easier for us too"

The thugs grabbed her and she was forced to her knees. She felt her shirt be pulled down to expose her shoulder and watched as two of the others walked up and grabbed Creed and Angel. They screamed and kicked trying to get free but they couldn't. The two holding them just tightened there grip. The one who wasn't holding anyone walked right up to Mineral and seemed to grin.

"I bet you're wondering why you're here?" He said leaning down to her face. She looked up at him with murder in her eyes. He only seemed to smile more.

"I think you might know your guards too" The man continued. The guards pulled down there hoods and grinned.

"No" Mineral managed to say. They were the same one's who ambushed her in the ally. And they now had her and her siblings as prisoners. She stared in horror as another hooded figure came into the room carrying a red hot metal rod.

"Sir, you wanted this?" He asked. Mineral recognized the voice but couldn't place it. The hooded figure nodded and let out a little laugh before taking it.

"Yes, thank you for bringing it" He said and started walking over to Mineral. "This should do just fine"

"S-sir? What are you doing?" The second one asked. The man and whipped back around, hitting the other with the side of the rod. He screamed and dropped to the ground but wasn't burned.

"Do not question me" The first hissed and turned back to Mineral "Now you sweety, I have a special gift for you" Mineral could almost see the malicious smile on his face. What she could see though were red eyes full of hate mixed with excitement looking at her from under the hood. He carefully waved the rod in front of her face to show her the tip. It was in an 'X' shape.

"Do you know what I'm going to do now?" The man questioned. Mineral stared at him knowing full well what was about to happen.

"Good, since you know we don't have to go through the formality's of telling you how painful it will be" He said before jabbing the hot end into her exposed shoulder.

The pain was unbearable, almost as bad as the ender dragon but she didn't realize she was screaming until he pulled the rod away and she took several ragged breaths that hurt her raw throat. Creed and Angel looked panic stricken at her and struggled more. The man turned to them next and started to walk over.

"NO!" Mineral screamed as she tried to move towards them.

The man must have taken the spell off her because she was able to move only a few feet forward before being pushed down from behind. She could only watch, tears streaming down her face, as the man branded them. There screams almost as bad as hers. Once done the guards holding them dropped there limp body's on the ground before walking out. The hooded figure was the last and laughed coldly at them before walking out, closing the door behind him leaving them in complete darkness once again. Mineral was barely able to crawl over to her brother and sister. She carefully lifted each of them onto her lap and cradled them as they sobbed into her shoulder. She tried her best to comfort them but it was hard when she herself was in extreme pain. The door opened again and Mineral looked at the figure with hate in her eyes. He stopped but then came in before closing the door just enough that only a sliver of light came through. He walked closer holding something in his hand. Mineral Held the two closer and backed away.

"I only want to help" The person said still coming closer.

Mineral backed up even more until she was against the wall. The person came even closer. Mineral moved to shield Angel and Creed as the person knelt down. She turned her back to him and braced for more pain. She wasn't sure what his goal was or what he was going to do but what he did was something she defiantly wasn't expecting. Something cold press into her back where the hooded man had branded her and she instantly felt the burning start to fade. She relaxed just a bit and turned back to the man. He was holding a piece of ice to her skin and had two more ready. He knelt down and pressed the other two to the marks on Creed and Angel's shoulders. They stopped crying slightly and relaxed as the ice started to numb it.

"Why would you do this?" Mineral asked looking at the person. He stood back up and looked at the door.

"Because I feel guilty" He said " And no kid should have to go through this" He walked over to the door and walked out leaving them once again in the dark.

Mineral's eyes adjusted quicker this time and she could just make out a bed in the far corner of the room opposite the door. Once she thought she had enough strength she picked Creed and Angel up and carried them over and set them on the bed. She pulled the blanket over them and leaned against the wall next to it before sliding down into a sitting position. She stared off into space before starting to hum softly. She looked over at the bed and could just see the two curled up into each other. She started to sing softly and slid closer to the bed.

Hey brother, there’s an endless road to re-discover.

Hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker.

Oh, if the sky comes falling down for you,

There’s nothing in this world I wouldn’t do.

Hey brother, do you still believe in one another?

Hey sister, do you still believe in love, I wonder?

Oh, if the sky comes falling down for you,

There’s nothing in this world I wouldn’t do.

Creed looked up from the bed  "What if I'm far from home?" Mineral smiled

"Oh, brother I will hear you call."  she sang. Angel turned over and looked at her.

"What if I lose it all?" She asked. Mineral smiled.

"Oh, sister I will help you out!" She said and continued to sing

Oh, if the sky comes falling down for you,

There’s nothing in this world I wouldn’t do.

Hey brother, there’s an endless road to re-discover.

Hey sister, do you still believe in love, I wonder?

Oh, if the sky comes falling down for you,

There’s nothing in this world I wouldn’t do.

They started to sing with her and she smiled just a bit more.

 What if I'm far from home?

Oh, brother I will hear you call.

What if I lose it all?

Oh, sister I will help you out!

Oh, if the sky comes falling down for you,

There’s nothing in this world I wouldn’t do.

Once the song was done the two go out of bed and walked over to her before sitting down next to her.

"Are you really our sister?" Angel asked looking up at her. Mineral smiled and nodded.

"Yep" Mineral said "I am"

"Why'd you run away?" Creed asked. His voice cracked a bit as he asked. Mineral pulled him into a hug.

"I couldn't take Dad and uncle Steve fighting over me" Mineral said "It was tearing them apart and I felt responsible even though there fight started way before I was born. I was also caught with my old boyfriend the night before I left. Dad said I wouldn't be able to see him again and if he caught me with him again he would kill him" Her voice cracked a bit and she could feel tears start to well in her eyes. Angel must have noticed because she leaned over and hugged Mineral around her waist.

"It's ok" Angel said quietly as she hugged Mineral. Mineral in turn looked down at her and slid her arm around her.

"I know, it's in the past" Mineral said patting her head. Angel giggled. Creed stood up and started to walk around.

"What are you doing?" Mineral asked watching him as he walked around. It looked like he was walking in a pattern.

"I don't know" he said as he held his arms out to his side. "I guess I'm just board"

Mineral smiled and stood up.

"Want to play a game?" She asked and he stopped and looked at her.

"Yes" He said and ran over to her. "What game?" Mineral thought for a moment.

"What powers do you two have so far?" She asked looking at them.

"I can do this" Angel said holding her hand out. It started to glow a very light pink, almost white it was so light. Mineral nodded and looked at Creed. He shrugged.

"I can do that too" He held out his hand and it started to glow a light green.

"How about morphing? Can you do that yet?" Mineral asked. They looked at her confused.

"Can you do this?" She asked and turned into a fox. They both nodded and soon there were two little kittens standing in front of her. One was black with bright blue eyes, the other had brownish fur and startling green eyes.

'Good job' Mineral though to them. She had found out a while ago that animals could communicate through telepathy if necessary.

"How'd you do that?" Angel asked looking at Mineral in awe.

'Try just thinking about what you want to say to me' Mineral thought. Angel and Creed went silent and looked like they were concentrating.

'Like this?' Angel's voice echoed in Mineral's head. She smiled and padded up to them.

'Perfect' she thought back before turning to look at Creed 'you try now' his face strained

'I am!' His voice echoed in hers and she smiled at him.

'good job!' She said and he looked up at her beaming

'I did it? I did it!' His voice bounced through her head. He started running around the room excitedly and Angel chased after him. Mineral laughed slightly and lay down watching them romp around and play. She closed her eyes to rest for a moment but soon felt something small and furry drop on her from above. She jumped a bit and stood up quickly.

"I got you!" Creed said as he tried to hang on. His claws were digging into her fur as he crawled back up.

"Hey! watch the claws!" Mineral said with a small laugh as he crawled up to her head.

"Sorry" He said and retracted his claws. Mineral lay back down as he crawled around.

'What are you doing?' Mineral thought to him laughing slightly.

'I don't know' Creed thought back. He laid down on her back and started rolling 'It's just so soft!'

Mineral laughed and rolled onto her side. Creed fell off with a little yelp but quickly climbed back up.

'Where's your sister?' Mineral asked. Creed lay down on her side and curled up in a ball.

'I don't know' He thought sounding tired. Mineral stoops up carefully and he slipped off. She carefully picked him up by his scruff and carried him to the bed before setting him down. He curled up again and fell asleep as Mineral walked around the cell looking for Angel.

'Angel. Where are you?' Mineral called out in her head.

"Over here" Angels reply came. Mineral walked towards the sound and found her caught in a spiders web. Mineral chuckled and walked forward. She carefully pulled her from the web and carried her back to the bed, setting her next to Creed before climbing up herself. She lay down and curled around them protectively as she too fell asleep.

 ----------

A/N aw! Thats cute! I'm sorry for any heart break earlier in the chapter but, like i said before, Everything happens for a reason. Hope you liked this chapter and the next will start back at the castle. I wont be able to update until wednessday maybe but I'll try and get the next chapter up soon.

Shout out this chapter goes to @SunStripe because she keeps bugging me to get the chapters out.

SEE YA FOXES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 21 19
Gabby is Steve's daughter. Are so she thought... {here is a excerpt from the book in case} """"She came to see that her baby was there, but not in he...
8.2K 236 13
Steve has spawned in the world of Minecraft,no memories,no recollecting thoughts of his past. He was alone in this world. Yet,Herobrine. He wouldn't...
26K 924 61
Warning, kinda gross and mean, kinda vivid tourcher, awsome YouTube music, and Herobrine X Steve! Other added characters also. --------- Notch was t...
73.9K 2.2K 23
Steve, an accomplished and adventure-seeking player, has lived his life too peacefully in his village as exciting news of the Nether update has him d...