All I want for Christmas. (Ho...

Por lukesang

Sang has been shipped to different houses since she was a baby. She's in foster care and is 16 years old. Wha... Más

Moving again
C..a..n y..o..u p..l..e..a..s..e g..e..t I..t o..v..e..r w..I..t..h
Meet and greet
Punishment
Who did it?
Should she stay?
Sunnyvale orphanage
Please don't make me go back
Please come get me part 1
Please come get me

new family

422 31 1
Por lukesang

Sang's Pov
I am brought to a family that lives in Sunnyvale court. Mrs. Smith says" I'll love it here." I know that it's a lie because that's what they  always say. I found out they have ten other kids and internally prepare myself for hell. Large families always hate another child. I get out waiting for the signal to walk. She looks at me then gives me the signal. I walk behind her knowing it's best to know my place ahead of time. I take a deep breath just as Sir and Ma'am come out. I look for my entrance knowing that once Mrs. Smith leaves I'll be using it. I am signaled to go in so I follow behind everyone to show how obedient I am. I keep my eyes down deciding it's best not to be punished on the first day. I see a pair of flats come in my sight and know it's ma'am. I know I look horrific so I ignore the gasps. A guy who smells like car oil steps up and says" I'll show you your room. Can you walk?" I nod my head knowing never to speak only nod or write. He grunts and I wait for the signal getting an annoyed sound from him. I quietly sigh knowing I'm going to be punished. Great that's what I need!
***************************************************************
Norths POV
I watch the girl to see gasp at how she looks so death like. I mean she looks like she can't breathe or walk and her skin is basically none existent. I try and get her to talk but she only nods. I sigh and decide to take her to her room. I wait for her but she doesn't move. I wait for her to go but she doesn't after ten seconds Mrs. Smith does some weird hand thing and then she moves behind me. I walk out first taking her to the basement where our guess rooms are. Her room isn't done so it only has a air bed and blanket so far but will be finished by tomorrow night. I see her stop and look around before stopping. She whispers a sorry before standing by the door ready for a punishment. I walk out getting frustrated with how snobby she is. God she such a bitch!
***************************************************************
Erica's Pov
I look at the paper work and see we have a  month trail with her. From what we gathered she's a ghost and she's been through hell. I know North is probably thinking she's a snobby bitch but in reality she's not. I see North come in and go into the game room where everyone else is . I just hope we can be her forever home because she deserves it. This would be her Christmas gift. I see Julie out and head in to start our family meeting so they know what to expect and what has happened. I sigh hoping nothing goes wrong with our month trail so she can stay and finally have her wish come true. I hold onto her letter slipping it into my dresser drawer. I go out to the game room and hope they agree to keep her.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
116K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
248K 8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...