Mystic Life (Saeyoung X Reade...

By Celestial-Red

4 Days for you to fall in love with me... 7 Days until it starts all over... That was supposed to be it right... More

???
Chapter 1: Reset
Chapter 2: Operation Honey Buddha Chips!
Chapter 3: New Girl
Chapter 5: Ring Ring
Chapter 6: MC?
Chapter 7: Photo Session!
Chapter 8: Play
Chapter 9: Not So Good Morning
Chapter 10: coffee shop
Chapter 11: Visit
Chapter 12: News
Chapter 13: Get ready!
Chapter 14: Gallery
Chapter 15: lets talk
Chapter 16: Stroll
Chapter 17: Bowling!
Chapter 18: Discussion
Chapter 19: Car Ride
Chapter 20: Good morning!
Chapter 21: Let's Play!
Chapter 22: Dinner for two?
Chapter 23: News!
Chapter 24: Outfit: ✔!
Chapter 25: Assistant Y/n
Chapter 26: A Long Day and Some Coffee
Chapter 27: You What???
Chapter 28: His Reasons
Chapter 29: Ready!? Wow!
Chapter 30: Saeyoung?
Chapter 31: What Happened?...
Chapter 32: ...
Chapter 33: Your Words
Chapter 34: Time
Chapter 35: Christmas!
???

Chapter 4: Hello~

13.2K 587 1.6K
By Celestial-Red

"See you later!" You called out to your best friend as you left.

"Call me when you're done with work!" She shouted catching the attention of a few bystanders.

"Will do!" You chuckled.

It was time to head over to your part time job at the bakery. It's location is like a midway point from your apartment to the institute.

You enter the shop and quickly head to the girls changing room and put on your uniform. After signing at what time you got in, you head over to the cash register.

"Hey!" You greet one of your co-workers Nathan.

(You can imagen him kinda like this if you want XD)

He's been working along side you since day one. He's helped you out in some...Tough situations and he's always been very supportive, and because of this you've developed somewhat of a crush on him.

Somewhat.

"Hey~! Finally! I need a break." You smiled at him with a light shade of pink coating your cheeks.

"That's what I'm here for!" He gave you a hi-5 and you took his place.

"Hello and welcome to Passion Pastries." You greeted the first customer of the afternoon.

~

Your shift was almost over but of course, rush hour was already upon you and you had to keep your customer service smile on.

"Hello and welcome to Passion Pastries!" You said for about the thousands time that day. The smile on your face was already hurting and you felt like it would permanently get stuck like that.

As you were attending a costumer, a certain teal haired man caught your attention from the corner of your eye as he was walking though the door with a ring of the bell flowing after.

What the.....

No!

Please go to the other cashier, Please go to the other cashier, please go to the other cashier....

You mentality prayed.

Yeah you had to get along with him, but not while you're working!

Thankfully he did as you wished and made his way to the cashier next to you.

With a sigh you continued to do your work.

"Alright, that'll be-"

"Um..MC? Can you help me please, the screen doesn't respond." Your coworker Brenda awkwardly interrupted you.

And of course, it was V's turn to order.

You apologized to the customer/V in front of you and went to help your friend.

"Good evening sir." You greeted politely.

"(Y/N)? Oh sorry. MC right?" He asked.

So unlike the game, he isn't blind and can recognize me..

"Yeah, Hi V!" You added with a probably messed up smile. You reverted your eyes back to the screen and fixed the problem quickly. "Done!"

"Thanks MC! You're a lifesaver!" Brenda thanked. And with that you walked back to the cashier but someone was already there in your place.

"Sorry MC, but the line was waiting so I took over." Another one of your co-workers apologized.

"Oh don't worry! I'll just help out in the back!" With a quick wave you headed to the back room​.

"MC! Here! Take this to table 6 and 2!" Tifany gave you two large serving plates and you quickly walked out to said tables.

"Here you go sir, 1 coffee with milk and a hash brown." You set his plate down on the table and he thanked you. After that, you walked over to the next table where there was a woman with her daughter.

"Here's your green tea and slice of strawberry cake. And for the little one, chocolate milk with vanilla cake." They also said their thank you's and you walked back to get more orders.

"This ones for table 3 and this one is for table 7." She placed the orders on your serving plate and you made your way back out.

You handed the order to table 3 then you saw who was at table 7.

He noticed you walking towards him with his order and gave you a sincere smile. You return the kind gesture followed by placing his cup and plate on the table.

"And for you sir, a cup of black coffee and a slice of vanilla cake." You added a small giggle to the end making these ears perk up the slightest bit.

"Thank you." Was the only thing he could think of saying at the moment. You nodded your head and started to take your leave but he cleared his throat indicating that he wanted to say something.

"Do you, always work here?" He asked a bit awkwardly as he added sugar to his drink.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I usually get the afternoon or night shifts since I also have to study." You rocked back and forth on your heels as you spoke.

"Oh, I see."

Are you sure?

You thought savagely.

"Well I shouldn't keep you from doing your work. It was nice to see you again." He always kept that same soft expression on his face.

"And it was nice to see you too V." You waved goodbye and got back to serving tables, not before bumping into Nathan.

"How ya holding up?" He asked with an empty serving plate in his hands.

"I wanna go homeeeeee." You complained like a five year old.

"Haha, I can see that from your messed up smile." He laughed while ruffling your​ hair. You blushed at the sudden contact and puffed your cheeks out in embarrassment.

"S-Shut up!"

~

Ughhhhhh.

What.

A.

Long.

Day.

You thought as you flopped yourself on your bed.

Bing!

Sounded your phone. You took it out from your pocket and saw the new notification.

~New chatroom open: Yoosung and Zen~

Opening the app 'Mystic Life', you enter the chatroom and responded.

MC:

Hey!

Zen:

Oh!

Lucky me!

I get to chat with the lady of the hour 😉💙

Yoosung:

Ahem...

MC:

Hi Zen!

Hiya Yoosung!

Yoosung:

Hiya!

Zen:

Yoosung~ Aren't you going to play games right now?

Yoosung:

No 💢

I just so happened to be taking a break and hoped MC was here to chat ^^

Zen:

Well well little lady

It looks like your the talk of the town with the RFA members

MC:

Really?

O/////O

Zen:

Yup!

Are you embarrassed?

That's so cute! 💙

Meanwhile, Yoosung was a little ticked off as he read the conversation, although he didn't know why.

Yoosung:

She is, isn't she? ^^

I'm glad she's here

To help V of course.

MC:

Oh yeah!

I bumped into him today

while I was working

Zen:

Oh really?

And where do you work?

~707 has joined the chatroom~

707:

ERR

ERRR

ERRRR

ERRRRR

Zen:

Stop spamming 😑

707:

ERRRRRR

ERRRRRRR

Sorry

MC can't give out any personal info~~~

Yoosung:

Oh come on

It's not like she's in any danger or something

Zen:

Yeah!

What do you think we're going to stalk her or something?

707:

Sorry!

No can do~~~!

MC is also a secret agent now

MC! Aka....agent 606!!!

Zen:

;;;

MC please excuse my very...

Expressive friend Seven.

You laughed a bit at their conversation

MC:

It's alright

I guess you can say

I've gotten used to it ^^;

Zen:

Oh I see

Seven's lucky to have actually seen you in person first!

Yoosung:

Yeah I'm kinda jelly he's seen you already

707:

OH!

you guys are jealous

Of moi???

😍😍😍😍😍

Zen:

😒😒😒

Yoosung:

Anyways...

did V tell you guys when the next party is gonna be?

Zen:

Oh yeah..

You felt your eyelids getting heavier and heavier with every new text received.

707:

V's still not sure

He said he was going to check somethings' and then tell us

Yoosung:

Oh!

If he decides to start again.

Why don't we invite MC? 💚

Zen:

Yeah!

What do you say little lady? 😉

The three waited for your response but you had already lost the fight between staying awake and falling asleep.

In other words, you were K.O.

Yoosung:

MC?

Zen:

MC~~~

707:

Huh...

I wonder what happened

Yoosung:

Do you think she left?

Zen:

no, it would have said it if she did...

707:

Yeah

And I can see she's still in her room.

Yoosung:

?!?!?

Zen:

What do you mean you can see her?!

Did you implant cameras in her house or something?!?

707:

Hahaha

No

But that's a good idea...

😏😏😏

Zen:

💢💢💢

perv...

oh

I just looked at the time

it's like

12:53am

Yoosung:

What?!?!

I didn't even notice T-T

Zen:

that's because you usually game until early in the morning

Yoosung:

^^;;

....

I HAVE AN EXAM TOMORROW!

707:

Well

Breaks over!

Time to continue being a hacker slave T-T

Adios!

~707 has left the chatroom~

Yoosung:

What do I do??

I don't wanna take a test TT-TT

Zen:

😑

Aren't you too old to be whining over things like this?

Yoosung:

...

I'm only 20!

I'm just a child!

Zen:

Yeah

I'm going to bed

Tomorrow morning I've got an audition

Yoosung:

Wait!

Zen:

what?

Yoosung:

...

Nevermind

bye!

~Yoosung has left the chatroom~

Zen:

geez that boy

I wonder what was on his mind.

~Zen has left the convention~

~Scarlett-Red~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 340 52
SYPNOSIS MC was given the opportunity to turn back time and RESTART her life in one condition...SHE NEEDS TO SAVE FIVE PEOPLE FROM THE TRAGEDY OF THE...
668 19 20
This is a fanfic around the Mystic Messenger game. How did the Main Character get the app? Why did she agree to go to the apartment? Why did she agre...
626 11 10
Eun Kyung was lead to a messenger app by a person named UKNOWN, that amazingly hot guys spoke on with, of course, one woman. She wasn't planning on j...
119K 4.7K 21
Before leaving for her work trip, Y/n is forced to break the sad news to her friends in the R.F.A. organization - that she won't be able to chat with...