A Fateful Encounter (Zayn Mal...

By coral_sunrise

"I ran, my heart racing as my vision blurred. Blindly, I turned the corner of the street... My mind registere... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24

Chapter 23

84 9 1
By coral_sunrise

I woke up to a sharp kick to me side. I gasped and leapt backwards. But I couldn’t move. I was stuck. I was still half asleep and couldn’t see properly, so I squinted and looked up.

‘Fucking finally. The bitch is awake.’ The familiar voice that usually invaded my bad dream’s was here in reality. I cringed. Every breath I took caused pain to explode from every muscle I used. I thought I was hallucinating again. Though this time, there were no spiders. It was the devil himself.

A hand slapped my face and my vision, though blurry before, had now returned. I stared up at the cold menacing face of Drew Matthews. I was sitting on a wooden chair, arms and legs strapped and I couldn’t feel more surreal.

‘Wake up’ he said, his voice slicing the air like a knife. I glared at him, putting every emotion into the stare.

‘Where the hell am I?’ I asked, hoping none of the fear I felt was conveyed in my voice.

‘You’ll talk to me with respect or I’ll punish you. Try that again.’

‘Where the hell am I?’ He slapped my face. The same side. Harder and with more force. Tears automatically formed in my eyes, but I bit my tongue, drawing blood, to stop the tears from escaping.

Then he laughed. A laugh so filled with hate I flinched.

‘It’s a good thing we left you here for so long. You damaged yourself more than I’ll need to.’

I continued to glare, my heart pounding viciously in my chest.

‘Oh and to answer your question. You’re in hell.’

I actually snorted at that. Was he trying to be dramatic or something? Really though? Unfortunately, I had no idea how serious he was.

‘I’ll be so sad to see your spirit break.’ He said, sounding anything from sincere.

‘Where’s your girlfriend’ I asked, pleased to see he winced at the word girlfriend.

‘I’m here’ she said, her eyes not on me but instead staring at Drew. She was standing at the furthest wall which explained why I hadn’t noticed her at first. She was also being deathly silent. More so than usual.

‘What are you going to do with me?’ I asked, hating that I sounded so weak and helpless.

Drew just answered by extending his hand out to be handed something from Lucy. That was when I saw the knife. It was long and shining evilly in the light. I swallowed and started breathing so fast, not enough air was going in.

He came up to me. Crowding me with his nearness and the fact that he wielded a knife, he trailed the weapon across my jaw whispering.

‘So beautiful, even like this’. Tears sprang into my eyes and he smiled sadly. ‘Why won’t you be mine?’

His obsession disgusted me. Even if he looked at me I’d need to wash my body.

I hissed at him and tried to move out of the way. He grabbed my hair holding me into the light. Then slowly, with such precision, he brought the knife up to my face. I swallowed a sob, sure that today I wouldn’t die. I would bear a torture far worse.

Instead of cutting my face, he stepped back. I blew out a breath of relief, though I was certain he was only stalling.

‘You’re famous little boyfriend won’t help you today.’ He said, smiling with his eyes.

‘He’s coming for me. And when he does…he’ll kill you’ I said, meaning every word. He was probably in a blind rage right now and all I wanted to do was find him and comfort him.

‘What do you see in him, huh? He’s worthless. A scumbag who got lucky on a fake-ass tv show.’

‘Don’t. You. Dare.’ I said. My voice was low as I punched every word into his thick skull.

‘He doesn’t love you’ he said and I was so sick of his mind games I wanted to hit him.

‘He loves me and I love him’ I said simply.

I noticed he had flinched a bit and noticing his weakness, I ploughed forward.

‘I love him I LOVE HIM!’ I said at the top of my lungs (which wasn’t that loud mind you, my throat was in agony).

‘Shut Up!’ He said. ‘What if I told you that I love you. Hmm?’ He stated. I heard a gasp but I ignored it.

I shrugged then with my middle finger though my hand was bound, I stuck it out and glared. This newfound attitude was probably fight or flight mode and I was not going down without a fight.

‘Show that to me again, and I’ll break your finger.’

‘I’m sooo scared’ I said, rolling my eyes. The fear was still there and it was partly why I had the strength to say this stuff to him.

Before Drew could answer however, Lucy came storming forward. She walked right up to him, and I almost thought she’s slap him. Instead, she had tears in her eyes as she looked confused up at Drew. He shrugged.

‘Lucy. You know why you’re here. I don’t love you. Hell, I can’t even stand you. But if it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t be here, with the love of my life.’ He said. But the words weren’t romantic. Not when spat them at her face.

I could see her heart breaking in front of my eyes, and I had to look down to give them privacy, I didn’t know why, I just felt compelled.

‘This is over. Drew, you’ve gone too far’ She exclaimed and I had to grudgingly admit, she was strong enough not to show her heart break.

‘No. We are over’ he said and she spun on her heel and raced out.

I felt a little sad but still annoyed that thanks to her I was in this predicament. And taunting a man with a knife no less!

I smirked at Drew but he showed no emotion, just stared blankly at my face. I started to get more and more anxious and unnerved and ended up shifting a little. Then he came closer. And closer.

Swallowing thickly I thought I’d try something I had seen done in movies. Talk my way out of this to hold off the inevitable.

‘Why did you tell her that?’ I asked him, but he came closer. I tried again, angling for a different approach.

‘W-well, you see- what happens if she um, betrays you?’ I asked as he put a big hand on my thigh. My heart was racing and the pain in my head returned. I couldn’t think or speak but I tried again.

As I opened my mouth, he lunged towards it attempting to smash it against mine. But I moved my head just in time, so he smashed against my cheek. I winced and felt bile rise up so swiftly I started to gag. Ew.

He put his slimy mouth next to my ear and said, ‘I’m listening’ in a trying-but-failing-seductive voice. A tear rolled down my eye and I stopped myself from sobbing fully. I didn’t know what cruel, sadistic torture he had in mind, but all I wanted was my Zayn.

‘Where are you?’ I whispered, although Drew didn’t hear me.

I needed him like air. Like water. He was the sun, the moon, the stars and the whole sky to me and the void inside me was hollow. Even just to hear his voice, taste his lips, see his smile.

Those sleazy fingers crept up my legs and dipped below my dress.

‘No Drew, please. Please’ I begged. I was begging him not to go there. To take something precious and vulnerable in a way only a girl could understand. My virginity.

I shook my head vigorously and pleaded with my eyes. But he was having none of it. His trailing hands stopped and he looked at me. Anger painted in the horizons of his eyes.

‘Has he fucked you?’

I stopped breathing. The crude language made me want to gag. Instead of replying, I stayed silent.

‘Oh so you’re playing that game. Fine. It doesn’t matter anyway. I’m taking what you didn’t give me. And I’ll take it again and again until I rip you apart.’ My eyes glazed over in horror at those words.

‘N-no’ I said, but what was the use.

His hands started moving again and I knew I had to fight it. He was going to touch me where no man had ever gone before. And I had wanted with my heart and soul for it to keep my virginity for Zayn. Call me old-fashioned but I had waited for love, and now my dreams were going to be shattered.

I struggled and cried and even tried to bit him. But it was futile. His fingers slipped beneath my panties and I pushed away, straining away from him. Tears raced down my face and I was screaming something but I couldn’t make it out. My voice was in pain and when he shoved two thick fingers into my entrance I screamed. My dry passage hurt yet he was brutal pushing up. The uncomfortable, raw pain in me was unrelentless and I was flailing wildly bucking and pulling my arms and legs. I could feel the skin on my wrists and ankles burning and the peeling away of layer by layer made me fell ill.

But then he stopped when he encountered my barrier. The one thing that held this fort together. And when he tore that, I would know true pain and agony. And not simply physical but of the mind and soul as well.

Thankfully he pulled out and I looked stunned and speechless.

‘He’s not had you yet’ he said to himself looking at me, yet somehow through me. He repeated that sentence another three times.

‘But now your mine’ he smiled, his thin lips stretching over to reveal perfect white teeth.

‘I’ll never ever be yours. My place is with Zayn’ I screamed.

‘I like your loyalty. I admire it actually. But when I break that barrier, it will be with my dick’ I flinched and cursed inwardly. This was it. I would never be the same person after this ordeal.

A bang and a shout from upstairs somewhere alerted me to the possibility that someone could help me.

‘Heeeelp!!’ I practically roared for my voice was so hoarse.

Pulling a cloth from his pocket Drew gagged me. I tried to bite his fingers while he did it, but he nimbly avoided it. Thank God there hadn’t been any knife action or I might have been carved to ribbons by now.

Hot tears poured from my eyes and I was sure I’d reach a point where my broken sobs would dry out.

‘We’ll finish this later’ he said and then another cloth was folded over my eyes and I saw only darkness. Clearly he didn’t want me to know how to enter or exit the room. And as I sat alone I prayed that my Zayn would come, but I also prayed for his safety.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 365 19
I stepped closer to him and threw my arms round him, hugging him tightly. He looked so cute in that moment I couldn't do anything else but whisper "Y...
12.1K 449 31
“What the hell are you doing?” I spat at Zayn. He just pulled away from her to look at me. “Get your hands away from my sister.” “Harry I’m so so...
4.8K 81 33
Kali Clair has lived in London for her whole life. She is newly 18 and lives with her only two friends, Anna and Louis Tomlinson. She met the Tomlins...
35.2K 2.1K 70
One Night. One Guy. One Mystery. What she thought was going to be an ordinary night out at work ended up being the complete opposite. What he thought...