Son of Bill Cipher (ON HIATUS)

By Mizar-Mayhem

The chaos of Weirdmaggedon has come to an end. The twins, Dipper and Mabel, birthday are three days away. But... More

After Weirdmaggedon
The Lies of the Pines
Family History
Game Called Life
Forgive and Forget
Adjustment
The Change
Plotting
Power Surge
Monster Falls
Song Chapter
Monster Falls Part 2
Smoothies and Dimensions
Counter Parts
Quick A/N
The Lullaby
New Relationship
Meeting...Dad?!
WINNERS
FACE REVEAL!!!
Nightmare Deal
Nightmareggedon
Fusion
Questions? Ask Here!!!
View Counter
Wow um ok then...I Got Tagged
New Cover?!
QUICK NOTICE!!! MUST READ

Back to Stage One

3.8K 84 117
By Mizar-Mayhem

Alcor slept most of the day away since he was still recovering from his injuries. His wounds that Ford had stitched up were healed but his wing was still broken and needed more time to heal. While Alcor was sleeping, Bill and Ford were setting up a training area outside the shack to train Mabel and re-train Alcor. When they had finished, some time in the afternoon, Alcor came outside, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Hey guys what's all this?" he asked yawning.

"Just a little training field for you and-uh Dipper? Why do you look like that?" Ford asked staring at Alcor.

"Like what?" Alcor asked confused.

"Here Pinetree take a look." Bill said smirking. He knew what was going on. Alcor looked into the mirror his dad conjured up and just stared at his reflection for a few seconds. Then he started chuckling. He looked almost human, except for the wings, cat slit eyes, ears, tail, and paws for feet and claws on his hands.

"Dad, make another mark on the board." Alcor said still snickering. Bill snapped his fingers and a tally board appeared. Bill put a tally on the board then made it disappear.

"What's the tally board for uncle Bill?" Mabel asked curiously.

"Its kind of a joke. We keep track of how many times Alcor's shifted in his sleep. Some were funny, others were down right terrifying." Bill said chuckling.

"In all honesty I could get used to a form like this. I kinda like it." Alcor said flexing his wings a bit.

"Yes, but, I would avoid the paws if I were you Dipper, and the claws, and tail and wings...it's a little strange." Ford said.

"Noted." Alcor said in a monotone voice.

"So, are you kids ready to train?" Bill asked.

"Yeah! I'm so excited!" Mabel said jumping up and down like a little kid. Alcor just gave a slight nod of his head. Bill and Ford lead them to a basic training procedure. Target practice.

"We're gonna start with the basics. Shooting Star you first." Bill said gesturing to the target. Mabel took her place at the line which was a good thirty feet or so from the target. She closed her eyes and imagined a fireball forming in her hand. When she opened them, a pink ball of fire sat in her palm. She lifted her hand and threw it. The fireball came into contact with the target setting it on fire. The flames were of course pink.

"Nice aim Mabel." Ford said.

"Thanks!" Mabel said beaming.

"Alcor you're up." Bill said. Alcor took his place at the line. He pointed his fingers like a gun at the target and fired. On impact, the target exploded, and blowing up every target nearby. Green flames covered the remains of the targets.

"Uhh...sorry?" Alcor said sheepishly, his ears pressed flat against his head.

"Um, ok new plan! Pinetree you come with me and Mabel, I'll call a friend to help train you since Gab and Tad are resting and my cousin Kryptos is busy." Bill said guiding Alcor away.

"Who do you think is gonna help us?" Mabel asked Ford.

"Not sure. I didn't even know so many demons existed." Ford said rubbing his head. A few seconds later, a crescent shaped demon appeared in a burst of silvery black flames.

"So you must be the human and demon I'm helping out today huh? Your Tad's girl right? My names Megan Nicole Nelson." the demon said. The demon who was a cresent moon, was a silvery color and the points of the crescent were faced up to the sky. She also had a single eye in the  middle of her form.

"Nice to meet you Megan! I'm Mabel, or Stella as my dad calls me." Mabel said smiling shaking the demons hand.

"And you must be Ford. Hey pal do me one solid favor. Don't ever trap our kind in a dimension ever again or so help me I'll-"

"MEGAN IT'S OK! ME AND FORDSEY ARE BUDDIES NOW! AIN'T THAT RIGHT SIXER?!" Bill shouted from the other side of the shack. Megan gave a slight huff.

"I'm watching you pal." she said poking Ford in his chest and glaring at him with her one eye. Ford nodded in understanding, not wanting to further annoy or anger the demon.

"Alright then! What are we waiting for?" Megan said cheerily as if nothing happened. There was a flash of light and when it faded, a girl in her early twenties stood dressed in a pair of black jeans with silver colored pockets and silver stars that decorated her pants, a black off the shoulder shirt with silver stripes and black combat boots. Her hair, which was black with silver streaks, was a short comb over and was shaved on one side. She had bright silver eyes and didn't have an eye patch. She snapped her fingers and fixed the targets and made minor edits to all the other training equipment. "Let's get started shall we?" Megan says smiling twiddling her fingers.

(A/N Yeah this is a ThreadBanger reference. #Sorrynotsorry)

Back to Bill and Alcor
After letting Megan know that Bill and Ford were on good terms, he sat down across from Alcor.

"So what exactly are we doing father?" Alcor asked curiously. He had no idea what his dad was up to.

"We're starting back at stage one. Gaining control of your powers. Again." Bill said. Alcor nodded his head, his ears flickering a little and his tail swishing, anxious to begin. "First off, you need to relax." Bill said eyeing Alcor's restless movements. He nodded his head and closed his eyes, relaxing his whole body. As he relaxed, waves of energy began pouring out of him, not all at once, just slowly. "Good. Releasing your energy helps make it easier to control them. When you release about half of your energy, slowly begin pulling it back in, not all of it though, just a small part of it. This helps with how much energy you put out when using incantations or spells. Basically anything that involves our powers." Bill said. Alcor listened to his fathers advice and did what he said. As he did this, he felt himself gaining more control over his overwhelming power. He didn't feel nervous about it becoming loose, or accidentally hurting his friends and family. All his worries just, faded away. The more energy he released and pulled back, the calmer he felt, the more stable he felt, the less overwhelming everything felt. At some point, his dad told him to stop. When Alcor opened his eyes, he saw his dad smiling. "How do you feel?" Bill asked.

"I feel, fine. I don't have that overwhelming feeling I had anymore." Alcor said in relief.

"Did you even notice you stopped releasing energy about a half hour ago?" Bill asked.

"I did?" Alcor asked shocked. Bill nodded his head.

"You also managed to pull in all of the energy you released without a second thought." Bill said smiling.

"Wow. So what was this style of training called?" Alcor asked.

"Oh this? Oh it wasn't training! It was simple meditation and relaxation." Bill said with a cheshire grin.

"Oh." was all Alcor could say. He snickered a little. "Wow I'm and idiot." he said a few moments later.

"My Pinetree? An idiot? I think not!" Bill said laughing. Alcor joined in and after a few moments, the two just sat there.

"Hey dad?"

"Yes Pintree?"

"Whose my mother?" Alcor asked suddenly. Bill stopped for a moment. Well he hadn't expected that question.

"I'll tell you soon. We have to go visit Will in his dimension." Bill said. Alcor looked confused but decided not to press.

"Ok." he said. Alcor gave a yawn, it was getting late.

"Let's get you into the house and get ready for dinner then bed. We have to be up early tomorrow." Bill said standing up. Alcor gave a nod of his head then stood up and followed Bill into the shack. Mabel ran up behind him since she too just finished training.

"Hey Dip Dot! How was training?" she asked smiling.

"It went good. I'm probably just gonna eat dinner and head off to bed. Bill and I have to go out tomorrow morning." Alcor said.

"He taking you to Reverse Falls?" Megan asked from behind Mabel and Ford.

"Yeah. He said he has to go visit Will. How have you been Meagan?" Alcor asked walking into the living room and sat on the chair.

"Pretty good. Your sister still needs practice with her powers, she almost blew my arm off." she said with a snicker.

"I said sorry! Anyways can I come with you to Reverse Falls?! Pretty please Dipper!" Mabel asked giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Mabel, I'm a lot older than you. The puppy dog eyes don't work on me anymore." Alcor said smiling.

"What! You can't be older than me! We're the same age!" Mabel exclaimed.

"Actually Shooting Star, Alcor is older, time flows a lot quicker in the Nightmare Realm than it does here. So Alcor was gone from this dimension for, two years? That makes Alcor, hmm, about-"

"Roughly two thousand years old." Alcor said interrupting his father.

"TWO THOUSAND YEARS?!" Mabel and Ford shouted.

"More or less." Alcor answered calmly.

"Ok, back to the original subject, you mentioned something about a Reverse dimension?" Ford asked.

"Yeah Fordsey, everyone in that dimension has a different role, and depending on that role a different personality." Bill explained walking into the living room.

"That's interesting. May I tag along? I'm curious as to what the dimension might hold." Ford asked. Bill thought for a moment.

"Sure, I don't see why not!" Bill said gleefully.

"What about me uncle Bill?" Mabel asked.

"Ask Tad. He is your dad so the decision is up to him." Bill said.

"She can go brother." Tad said from the stairs smiling at his daughter.

"THANK YOU DAD! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" Mabel yelled excitedly hugging her dad who hugged her back.

"HEY CAN'T A GUY GET SOME SLEEP HERE?!" Stan yelled from his bedroom. Everyone laughed. A little while later, after having dinner, everyone began getting ready for bed. Megan waved goodbye to everyone before disappearing to return back to the Nightmare Realm. Bill and Alcor walked into their room. Bill eyed Gab who was still sound asleep in her bed. Most of her injuries had healed, but there were still some wounds that hadn't healed yet.

"I still can't believe how bad I hurt her." Bill said in a whisper that was barely audible, but Alcor heard him because of his ears which he hadn't changed.

"I know that wasn't you dad. What was it?" Alcor asked.

"My insanity. When Sixer took you, my insanity is the reason why I caused Weirdmaggedon. When you were back at my side, it all just, disappeared, as if it was never there to begin with. You are the only thing that keeps me sane. When you left me, I was able to control myself, but the next day I did this, because I was so scared that I had lost you, that you would have never came back." Bill said. "I need to tell you a story." Bill said. He sat Alcor down on his bed then sat next to him. He began telling Alcor the story Gab had told Ford. How his parents had passed, how they needed a new home, how he almost died from his insanity, how the person who saved him looked exactly like Alcor, how he died saving Bill, and Bill's promise to give him a new life again. Alcor listened intently to the tale, and when Bill had finished, tears leaked from his eyes. Alcor hugged him and Bill hugged him back.

"I love you dad. So much. I would never abandon you. I'm so sorry." Alcor said crying a little.

"It's ok Pinetree. I've already forgiven you. Let's get to bed now before it gets any later." Bill said. Alcor laid down in bed and Bill joined him. He curled up close to Bill. He felt safe from anything with his dad. Bill pulled him close and before he fell asleep, he said one thing.

"I love you to Pinetree."

Hey guys! I am so sorry for not updating, but with the holidays and everything and having writers block, I FEEL LIKE I MIGHT GO INSANE!
Bill: Your lucky you don't have to deal with insanity. Now shut up so I can sleep.
Sorry Bill. Ok well Megan, I hope you enjoy being featured. I will show you again sometime in the future so I hope everyone had a good holiday. Let me just say I am NOT READY TO GO BACK TO TEACHING (aka school). SO I'M GONNA DRINK BLEACH AND GO BACK IN ANOTHER WEEK! I mean I am a demon so I won't die, I'll just take about a week to heal so...ENJOY THE CHAPTER AND REMEMBER REALITIES AND ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYEEE!
Bill: GAB I SAID SHUT IT NOW PAY! *Starts throwing fireballs*
AAHHH I'M SORRY I'M SORRY PLEASE STOP!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134 16 17
BOOK 1 FINISHED ! For the fans of Gravity Falls who just couldn't get enough. Follow classic characters as well as new faces as they traverse through...
105K 2.2K 25
Dipper Pines is still in Gravity Falls, living with his two Grunkles and his twin sister Mabel. Everything is back to normal, until a certain one-eye...
30.7K 1.5K 25
[COMPLETED] *This is the SEQUEL to You're Mine. If you haven't read that I suggest you read it first!* Dipper was truly happy. He and Bill were mates...
155K 4.7K 18
It's Dipper and Mabel's third summer in Gravity Falls, but things don't go as smoothly as their second one. Weirdmaggedon has started all over again...