The Loud House: What If...

Od verengenadulce

What would happen if Lincoln and some of his 10 sisters weren't even brothers in the first place? What would... Více

Lost & Found
*Ilusion*
*Spring and Winter*
*Breaking Ice*
*Fusion*
*A Loud Life*
*The End*

*Fireworks*

1.9K 31 23
Od verengenadulce

Some things are not actually in the original series for the reason that it is added, invented, even NOT TRUE, plus, some characters haves their own owners (invented characters in any chapter in this book are mine) edited

**********☆☆☆***********

Lori's POV

Days are passing by... well, 2 days exactly.  Mom and dad are starting from zero in their job: mom works in the clinical dentist, while dad is working as a secretary in an office.  The second day, mom sign us up for school in no time *poker face*

In the morning: the second day...

Lori: So, mom? Lincoln and I are in new different schools, like, literally?

Mom: Yes, sweety! You thought I was going to drive you back in Iowa for school and bring you back? *giggles*

Lori: To be honest, yes *serious face*

Mom: Well, you thought very wrong... Go take Lincoln to school and Lily to head start *picks up the purse, keys and cellphone*... I have to leave now, Bye!! *left*

Dad leaves giving a kiss on the forehead to Lily, Lincoln and Lori...

Dad: So long kids... See you at three pm! *left*

Lincoln and Lily finished their plate of waffles.  They are putting their plates soooo slow on the dish washer, it is making me so desperate right now...

Lori: Guys, would you mind and hurry a bit, we're going to our new school and we're being, like, 15 minutes late to be on time, my lads... Hurry!

Lincoln: Coming!! *looks at Lily* Are you done Lily?

Lily: *giggle* Jijijijajaja!!... Ah poo-poo...

Lori:  Good!, now move it!

Lincoln: On it! *grabs Lily*

He pass by my side with Lily on hands and got in the car.  I grab their backpacks and mine, close the whole house making me sure if everything is well close and okay...  I got in the car, Lincoln finished from putting Lily in her car seat and he sits in the passenger seat, I start the car and start to drive...

First one to school: Lily Loud.  I got out of the car, grab Lily on my hands, grab her backpack and got close towards the teacher that was in the door...

Ms. Kavowshki: Oh! This girl is adorable!

Lily: jijijijajaja... A poo-poo...

Ms. Kavowshki: This must be Lily Loud... She's your baby?

Lori: Eh he! No ma'me, she is my baby sister...

Ms. Kavowshki: Oh, sorry for the confusionWhere are your parents, my dear?

Lori: They work very early in the morning, like, 7am to 3pm. Don't worry, I only bring Lily in the mornings, my mom will pick her up at three... You'll meet her then *smile*

Ms. Kavowback: *smile* Splendid! I am very glad to meet you, my dear.  Do not worry, Lily is on good hands *grabs Lily on hand*

Lily: *hugs her* AAAaaaaah... *smile*

Lori: Take a good care of my baby sister... *gave the backpack* *goes in the car*

I got in the car.  The teacher waves at me, so as Lily.  Lincoln and I wave back.  I start the car again and start to drive.

During the road...

I was very concentrate on the road...

Lincoln: Hey Lori? *looks at her*

Lori: ... Yes Lincoln? *still concentrated on the road*

Lincoln: ... Do you think that our new school would be good or better than our old ones?...

Lori: *wonders* ... Just hope that at least it would be good enough to learn something in there, okay?

Lincoln: ... Yes Lori... *looks at the road*

I know that Lincoln waits for an awesome day in school, he is a child anyway that wants to explore and wants to have a great day.

  I finally arrive to Lincoln's new elementary school and park, like, 10 feet away from the school entrance, but in the school's sidewalk... If I leave Lincoln in the other side of the road and something happens, I will disappear...

Lori: *serious* Take care of yourself, LincolnDad is going to look for you at 3pm, got it?

Lincoln: *military pose* Ma'me, yes, ma'me!

Lori: Now go out there and survive elementary school, soldier!

Lincoln gave me a sweet smile, grab his backpack, got out of the car and enter his new school.  I watched if he enters the school, but I observed that the kids stared at him like "Oh! Look at the new kid walking" "Is he an alien?Well, at least Lincoln enter with no problem.  Grr, I hate that!

I start to drive to my new highschool.  Lets see what the pack brings me now.  I arrive to my new place of study, drive inside the parking lot of my school and found a parking with no problem.  I was gonna park there, but...

Another car parked where Lori  was going to park...

Three plastic-style, popular girls got out of the car...

*sighs* An asian got out from the backseat, a dark-skin girl with a beautiful brown-wavey hair got out from the passenger's seat, and last: the driver. Very white skin, but not pale, with a very dark-blue hair came out of her car.  I would like to CRUSH HER CAR RIGHT NOW, but I want to have a good deed in my new school *poker/ angry face*

Whitest girl: Oh, I am soooo sorry for taking "your" parking, blondy  *her friends and her laughsLet's go girls! *They leave*

I was sooooo mad in this instant.  I want to PUNCH that paper with zero color!  More make-up than a clown...

Later then...

I was walking in the school hallway and all eyes are on me... I heard people just murmuring "look at the new student"  "is she new here?"...  the only thing I could hear.  I enter the principle's office so they can give me my locker code and its location.  I walk towards my locker, put some of my books there...

Whitest girl: *pass by* Look, guys, that is the new girl that wanted to take my parking

Asian girl: So ridiculous *mean smile*

Two boys just laugh...

Dark-skin girl:*laught* Soooo, immature...

They left...

Look who's talking... *close her locker*

In the class room...

Mr. McKenzie: Okay class, put yourself in your seats...

They all sit down...

Mr. McKenzie: I have an announcement to make... We have a new student that is permanently staying in OUR school... Please welcome: Lori Loud... Come on, stand up and present yourself front of everyone in the class...

This is an embarrassing moment... I stand up and confront everyone in class...

Lori: Eh... Hi everybody, I'm Lori Loud and I came from Iowa...

Everyone said hi...

Mr. McKenzie: Okay, you may sit down... is an honor to meet you.

I sat down were I was and pay attention to the class.  There was a guy sitting next to me that was observing me, like, every six seconds...

Lori: *looks at him mad* Excuse me, did you lost... some *paused* thing...

When I observed him, I felt that he took my breath away, like, if I was drowning in a chocolate ocean.  The look of his eyes was the most gorgeous ones I've ever seen in a guy, making me forget what I was gonna say to him...

Lori:  *mumbling* *blank face*

The guy: Eh, hi there... I am Roberto, but, you can call me Bobby if you like... It is nice to meet you by the way...

Lori: Nice to meet you too, Bobby *awkward smile*

Later at home...
In the dinning room...

Everyone was eating...

Mom: So kids, how was your day in school?

Lincoln: I was shy to meet new people, but I'll beat that up tomorrow...

Here it goes...

Mom: How about you Lori, did you enjoy your new school?

Lori:*sighs* Mom, dad... I, kind of, met someone in school...

Dad:*throws the water from his mouth to the floor* WHO!?

Lori: His name is Roberto, but likes to be called "Bobby'' *smiles during blushing*

Mom: *smile*

Dad: Well, anything that my daughter feels happy with, I'll accept it *smile* Bring him tomorrow, I'll be so glad to meet him.

Lori: Great!!! *smile* I'll leave him a message right away!!

I felt alone with the time and got sad because I thought that true love wasn't gonna come to me, but sometimes, you are the one that have to go towards true love if you know what I mean.  During that journey, you have to be careful with the firework you chose: some of them are safe, others, can cause you an ugly damage.

************°°°°°°°°°°************

Leave some comments if you wanna, vote if you wanna and most importantly... follow if you wanna, it's free with no cost...
Sayonara! (^▽^)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

10.3K 130 17
You will see the ships on paw patrol In different situations and how they would react to it. Please no ship discrimination in the comments and be res...
133K 3.9K 38
Amy gets into her writing phase again! Let's take a look into her private world of a blue hero, and a beautiful pink heroine. Sonic needs some way to...
486 62 4
༺☆༻ Hey! This is a book where I will post pfps with backgrounds. The theme is: TBHK/JSHK. Hope you'll like them. 《Updates: When I find something fanc...