Bolt {Louis Tomlinson AU}

By LoganEPoole

#658 in Action (10-19-2014) #17 in Action (12-29-2014) #20 Action (1-2-15) _________ By day, Athena Bolton at... More

Before You Read
prolouge
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
One Shot Competition. (CLOSED)
eleven
please read..
twelve.
YAY!
Q & A Video!
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
One Shot Contest Results.
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
Important: please read.
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
Character Ask Q&A {CLOSED}
Character Ask Answers
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
epilogue
final note.
So..
Final final note
Sequel is up!
New Beginnings

Bolt {Louis Tomlinson AU}

18.3K 522 22
By LoganEPoole

By day, Athena Bolton attends the University of New York, majoring in photography. She's a nerd; the know-it-all. But behind the thick rimmed glasses and books, she's more than meets the eye.

Because when the night falls, she's Bolt, New York's Most Wanted Criminal. New York Police tremble at her name. No one has ever tried to stop her terror.

Until Thunder, the unknown masked crusader with piercing blue eyes begins to roam the busy streets, saving those who Bolt is assigned to "take out."

What happens when she meets the man behind the mask?

When hatred turns to love, everything Athena ever knew gets difficult. Even if it means saving the life of her arch-nemesis.

________________________
(C) 2014 LoganEPoole

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 1K 31
Alexandria Taylor, daughter of the alpha of the Blood Moon Pack. She was a young carefree pup until the night of the attack. Taken, beaten, experimen...
169K 8.9K 88
(#1- best story ever) November 2021 Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections ...
18.6K 361 6
During the day Athena is a hardworking, meek, seventeen-year-old school nerd who's berated continuously by her horrible stepmother at home and target...
15.8K 804 30
Gwendolyn Eva Porter, henchman to Loki, the God of Mischief. She has had her life go swimmingly well for her these past few years. Her best friend is...