Our Angel, Bella

By thatwritersdream

Set in New moon. And season 2 of TVD. Bella is heartbroken about Edward. But soon finds out she isn't human... More

Our Angel, Bella
Chapter 3: Explanations
Chapter 4: A New Look
Chapter 5: Found her
Chapter 6: Tears of the Angel
Chapter 7
Chapter 7: Fighting can get someone hurt
Chapter 9: Becoming Your True Angel
Chapter 10: Klaus
Just You and Me
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Rose
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 2: New Home

9.2K 297 8
By thatwritersdream

Chapter 2: New Home

Bella's P.O.V

Emily guided me all the way to Mystic Falls. She also filled me in on everything that has happened, so I know about Kathrin Peirce, the Salvatore brothers, and their friends. Emily told me her history and the town's history as well. I had bought a Volkswagen; it was black convertible betel. I was now pulling up to a two story house. It was white. It also had to huge white pillars in front with a huge drive way.

 A one car garage and palm trees. When you walk up to the doors, there are stairs on both sides and in front there is a fountain. I parked my car and got out the keys the sales lady gave me. I walked in and looked around. There were three bed rooms and three restrooms. The house was already furnished. I sat on the big white sofa. Then Emily's voice rang in my head.

''You need to find the group. And explain to them everything I told you.''

I got up and went to the door, closed it and locked it. Then I walked to my car and drove to the Mystic Grill, which took me ten minutes. I parked on the side by an ally way. I got out of the car and locked it. Everyone was staring as I walked by them. Once I was inside I was looking around for the group.

''Who are they?''I asked Emily in my head.

''Them'' Emily said as I was looking right at a guy with black hair and striking blue eyes. I walk to them and stopped in front of the table. A girl with straight brown hair and eyes like my own said,

''Hi. I'm Elena! I see you're new to town. You are?''

'' I'm Bella.'' The guy with blue eyes looked at me.

''That's Damon Salvador. He is a rude and he is a vampire.'' Emily told me.

'' What do you want?'' Damon asked rudely.

'' Listen Damon, shut up and don't be rude. Be a good vampire.'' I said in a smart ass tone. Everyone looked shocked.

''H-How did you know?'' A green eyed guy asked.

''That's Stefan." Emily said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 317 41
After Emily Gilbert basically went through hell and back she finds herself where she first started, traveling with Klaus, the only difference is that...
78.5K 1.1K 11
What if Edward had a younger sister when he was mortal that got turned too. Natalie and Edward rely on each other, but what happens when Bella gets i...
109K 2.7K 23
What if Victoria wasn't evil. It was just James using her for her powers. What happens when Bella doesn't jump off a cliff so Edward stays away. What...
65.7K 1.8K 15
Bella is not an ordinary human being. She is something different. What will happen when she discovers what she is? What will happen when she moves to...