That Criminal [GOT7 Mark Tuan...

By hannahyuan_xyxy

Rumors spread in Korea. About the killer. Everyone are afraid. Everyone but you. One night, you were walk... More

That Criminal

1K 37 31
By hannahyuan_xyxy

Annyeonghaseyo! This is my second GOT7 x reader fanfic, Mark x reader. The first one was Jinyoung x reader. I love bloody stories! And also I made this for my bestfriend, I won't tell you who. For those who's fan of Mark, be ready for this story. A lots of blood will spill... *laughs evilly*
Hehe, Mark doesn't look like as a criminal. Haha... Just imagine that he's a hot criminal 😉😉😉😉

Ugh! (Name), you're so stupid! Why do you have to hang with your friends and never notice that it's already 11pm. I mean who cares? I'm 20 already, I don't have work until next week!

The alley is really dark as well as the road, some street lights are flickering and some are off.(A/n; Is that how you call street light cuz I don't know) The temperature is very cold, all stores are close.

Damn! I hate a place like this. Very creepy.

While I was walking, I hear quiet footsteps. Everytime I stop, the footsteps are only making it closer. Everytime I run, the footsteps gets louder and faster.

That criminal or should I say "Mark Tuan".

Why would I afraid of that guy? He's just a person, not an alien or a supernatural thingy.

"You can't scare me you, criminal! Come out and show yourself!" I command as I hear a deep and dark chuckle, coming from the dark alleyway that I'm facing.

As the chuckle stop, I spot a figure walking out of the dark. Instead of red hair, he dyed it into light blonde. He wore the sickening smile, as his eyes filled with desire of killing.

"Don't give me that look, you think that I'm afraid? Pfft!" I snap at him, and gave him a death glare.

He was surprised when I defend myself, he then smirk at me, "Tough girl you are." He commented as he threatened a knife.

My eyes never leave the blade as it shine, it's very sharp. I shook the thought about knife, "Well, thank you for the comment but before I leave. Try to kill me without your weapon, but your fist. If you lose my challenge, I'll kill you instead. " I challenge.

His smirk wildly at me, "Deal." He reply, throwing his knife.

I crack my knuckles and prepare a fist, glaring straight into his eyes as he did the same thing I did.

"Shall we?" He ask in demonic voice.

Mark's POV.

"Shall we?" I ask with a demon voice escape my mouth.

She glared at me, "We shall." She reply with venom. 'Gosh! For a girl like her, she have a deep voice of hers! Interesting!'

I shook the thought off as the girl lunge at me. Before I could react, she kicked me.......in. The. Groin.

I hold my breath as the pain at the lower starts to appear, I look up to see the girl smirking at me. I cringe at the pain in every small movement I did. I gave the girl a death glare while she just smirk at me. Damn, her!

"Don't come crying at anyone, everyone knows you. You won't be able to walk for 30 minutes. You should be thank you, because I'm not going to call the police. Farewell." And with that, she leaves without saying anything.

"You will never know if I'll hunt you down like a predator." I whisper angrily as I watch her figure disappearing into darkness.

For about 26 minutes, I stood up, ignoring the pain and followed her path.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There, I see her through the window, sleeping peacefully with all the lights off. And, I was surprise that she leaves on her mansion.

I smirk to myself then leave the balcony and head straight to my home. In the forest nearby.

I can't wait to meet up with her tomorrow.

Your POV.

I woke up with a little bit pain electrocute on my back. This is what I get for staying up late.

Smirking to myself when I met the killer, I grab my phone and text one of my friends, Gasai-hin. It's a bit boyish name or a japanese name, well, ask her parents.

'Hey eonnie. You won't believe what just happened last night!'
To; Gasai-hin.

I then send it. Yeah eonnnie! The second oldest while I'm their maknae. For several minutes later, I received a message.

'What is it?'
From; Gasai-hin

To; Gasai-hin
'I met the real Mark Tuan.'

From; Gasai-hin
'No way! Are you okay? Did he hurt you? I swear if he did, I will murder him instead.'

To; Gasai-hin
'Aniyo, aniyo, aniyo. Come to my place then I'll explain it to you, bring Jinhee and Minhyun with you.'

From; Gasai-hin
'Aresso! Be right there!'

I put my phone down and grab my towel then head towards my bathroom.

After bathing, I dried myself then put on my clothes and did my routine.

For about five minutes later, I hear a door bell.

I walk towards the front door and open the door, to be greeted by my friends.

"(Name), explain it to us. Right. Now!" Minhyun exclaim.

I close the door behind them and led them to the living room. I explained the thing about the incident last night, Gasai-hin laughed the part when I challenge Mark and kicked him part. But Minhyun and Jinhee were too worried.

"Now you done it (Name)! You don't know that he's following you already." Jinhee sighed.

"Ugh! You guys are seriously afraid of him?! He's a person!" I exclaim sarcastically.

"I mean no, (Name)...We don't want you to get hurt. What if he's going to kill you? You don't know that he's following your path." Gasai-hin explain.

"If he did followed me last night, why didn't he kill me in the first place he found my house." I snap.

That made them sigh, I also sigh and decided to break the silence, "You know what? Let us forget the incident and change the subject." I suggested.

They nodded slowly as we talk for a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We said byes to each other, as watch them leave before anything could happen.

I head to my room, putting on my (favourite color) shirt, ripped jeans, leather jacket, and a converse.

I sneak out from my mansion and walk around the town. Well, it's already 5pm. I decided to go the restaurant and eat(because im hungry and also bored)

Mark's POV.

I don't know why I'm following with this girl, it's like there's something special about her.

I was watching over her right now, eating alone, in a restaurant.

For about 1 hour, she leaves. I started following her again.

It's already 7pm, every people are hiding because of me. I like the feeling about it, their fear.

And seriously? This girl don't want to go home yet?

As I thought about it, there was about 5 men in their late 20's approaching her.

Your POV.

"Damn! Who's this little chick?!" One of the men ask me seductively.

I ignore them as I continued walking. Before I knew it, a hand yank my hair. I hiss in pain as I tried to get the hand off my hair.

The men growl at me and grip harder on my hair, increasing more pain on my head.

"We aren't done with you yet." He sneered at my face. He look at his men, as his gang smirk and nodded.

They were about to touch me. Until......

SLING! SLANG!

The two guys stood there shock with the eyes of fear, before they went limp and fell on the ground, coated with blood.

I gasp in surprise to see Mark behind them, with blood on his face and clothes.

I stood here, watch him brutally killing the rest.

I stare wide eyed at him as he grab the neck of the men, and whispered infront of his face.

He finished the man by stabbing the neck, deeply as more blood flow out. His screams turned into gurgles.

The man fell on his own blood. Dead.

I look at Mark in shock. He smirk at me before he walk towards me.

I'm not afraid, I just froze. Not caring if he kills me.

I close my eyes tightly, waiting for the stab. Instead, I felt an arms around me.

I shot my eyes open, to see Mark hugging me in a protective way.

He carefully run his hand on my hair and whisper on my ear, "I won't let anything happen to you. I promise."

I slowly hug him back, he whispered one more time, "I am your criminal for now on,..."

"(Name)." I finally said my name.

He chuckle and hug me tightly, "Saranghaeyo, jagi.....No one will ever hurt you no matter what. As long as I'm with you."

I smiled at his sentence before I fell asleep in his warmth. I felt being carried all the way back to my mansion, when I felt a soft and fluffy, Mark kissed my forehead as I open my eyes a little.

He was about to leave, but I grab his hands, "Stay." I whispered, looking at him with pleading eyes.

Instead of giving me a smirk, he softly smile before cuddling with me as we hugged at each other, not caring if Mark's victim's blood stain my bed.

He hug me tight as he pulled me closer to him, "Sweet dreams" I heard him cooed.

After that, we both fell asleep.

HAHA, NO LEMONS! I'M NOT IN THE MOOD OF BEING DIRTY!

Whooo! I suck at writing this! December 21, 2016, GOT7 fan meeting in my own country! Yipeeee!!
sorry about my childish behaviour. ....Anyways, Merry Christmas, guys!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...