Crown of Thorns

De E_Hartfallow

Heavy is the head that wears the crown. ------- Before the thorns were bound to his head, the King of Thornac... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

A/N

9 0 0
De E_Hartfallow

Hello everyone (if anyone is reading this :/ ). I just wanted people to know that I am hoping to publish this book when it's done, I have plans for it and it is the only story that is really going somewhere! If you are reading this book and are enjoying it, give it some votes and make some comments telling me what you think! Also any mistakes or your ideas it'd be interesting to know. I think that's about it, I will be posting some more soon. Have a merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

67 42 20
On her own, since she was thirteen, Rosa is used to the world beating her down. She has a thankless job, lives in a dump, and can barely afford her s...
181K 9.8K 51
Don't get frostbitten while reading this dark, gripping, passionate retelling of Snow White. Icelyn, the princess of the Winter Realm, is being used...
772K 50.3K 41
WATTPAD FEATURED - 30/11/2017 WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST - 31/08/2018 WATTPAD WEREWOLF FEATURED - 05/09/2020 WATTPAD EXPLORER WEREWOLF WEEK - 26/10/2020 [W...
9.2K 681 53
Two Fae enemies, the prince and princess from rival territories, put their hatred for one another to one side when they are forced to go on a dangero...