Yuuki Uchiha *editing*

By Curlygirl97

Naruto fanfic. More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two *final chap*

Chapter Sixteen

4.1K 117 6
By Curlygirl97

First comment gets the story dedicated to them cuz i can't be bothered picking.

Disclaimer: i don't own Naruto. The only characters i own are Yuuki and Juro.

Sapphira Uki belongs to a_sapphiremoon

Here it is!! (I luv this chappy!!!)

--------------------------------

After the Chunin exams, the village was a mess with houses and buildings destroyed. It wasn't as bad as i had thought though. I was helping as well, glad to be of use.

There was a mist this morning and it was my day off, so Sapphira ordered me to take a relaxing bath at the hotsprings.

-------- Flashback-----

"Yuuki, you must go to the hotsprings. Stop working on your day off!"

"But i like helping." i objected.

"Yuuki, if you don't go, i swear that i will knock you unconscious and drag you there." she glared.

I gulped. "Alright. I'll go."

She clapped her hands. "Yay!"

--------- end of flashback -----------

I wrapped a towel around me and got into the steamin water with a sigh of relaxation.

It was the mixed area so guys were staring at girls and girls were staring at guys.

I rolled my eyes and leaned my head back, and was tired so i sort of slept.

After a few hours, i got out and dressed energised.

I sang the first bit to "Call me when your sober" softly

"Don't cry to me,

If you loved me,

You would be here with me,

You want me,

Come find me,

Make up your mind."

I eventually came up behind Jiraya, who was looking in the direction of the springs with a telescope.

"You should really stop doing that. One day you're going to be killed by those women."

He jumped. "Yuuki Uchiha. How're you holding up?"

I chuckled. "By the rate i'm going at, i won't be in one piece for much longer. How about you?"

"Been around. Sometimes here, sometimes there."

"Perving on girls from different angles?"

He muttered something. Rude probably.

"Jiraya." an old man and old woman greeted.

"This seems serious. What is it?" i murmured.

"To what do i owe the pleasure of your visit?" Jiraya asked.

"The council has voted. The fifth Hokage needs to be picked right away. We have chosen you as the Fifth, as one of the sannin."

Jiraya turned to me. "What do you think? Should i take the job?"

"Your asking me?"

"I value your opinion."

"Well if i was in your position i would say no."

"Why's that?"

"Because i'm inexperienced and Nineteen. I have never led a group, let alone a village. But that's different for you. You taught the fourth hokage and has the third as your sensei."

He scratched his chin before making his decision. "If it's a Sannin you want, there is another. Tsunade."

"But we don't even know where she is!" the old lady objected.

"I'm sure i could get her back here. With some help of course. I'll need Yuuki and Naruto to come with me."

The old geezers turned to me as well. "Are you up to the task?"

I nodded. "Of course. When do we leave Jiraya?"

He smiled. "I'll go and tell Naruto to pack." he left quickly and i went to go and tell Kakashi of what was happening.

When i found him at his place, he wasn't in the best shape and was lying unconcious in bed.

Guy, Kuranai and Asuma were sitting around him.

"What happened to you?" i gasped.

Everyone looked my way sharply.

"It was Itachi. He's here." Guy answered. "You have to hurry, Sasuke's gone after him."

My eyes went wide and i ran out of the room. "Itachi... here? Sasukes gone after him. He'll be killed!"

By chance i went in the right direction and saw Itachi pinning Sasuke by the throat on the wall.

I brought out a kunai knife and put it at my brothers throat.

He went still.

"Let Sasuke go Itachi." i growled.

He stayed still.

"Hey Itachi she looks like a girl version of you with white hair." the guy with Itachi chuckled.

"You should know better then to come here and attack anyone in this village brother."

He let Sasuke fall to the ground and stepped backwards to face me. When he did, my breath caught. He looked the exact same as he did back when he...

"Naruto, get the hell out of here." i spotted the blond ninja when Itachi let Sasuke go. Jiriya was with him. "I'll meet you at the front gate." i told him

He didn't hesitate and took Naruto out of there as fast as he could.

"What do you want?" i snarled.

"No hello?"

"Your lucky i've let you live this far, you bastard. You killed our clan and you just hurt Sasuke. You don't deserve any pleasantness from me whatsoever anymore. So don't ask for it."

My sharingan activated. "Don't use yours. Do you remember what mine does?"

"It's basically a jutsu mirror."

"Bingo. Got it in one. Like you always did." i grabbed Sasuke and threw him over my shoulder. "Things were just starting to get better. Why did you have to come now? Why here?" i asked quietly.

Itachi hadn't changed a bit. I could still read him like a book. He was sad and he felt guilt. He was full of it.

"I suggest that you leave and not come back. Ever. I won't be so nice next time."

"You seriously think-"

"Be quiet Kisame. She is right. She is on a higher level than i or you are. And whats more all Ninjutsu and Genjutsu are useless against her. We wouldn't win."

Kisame scoffed "Fine."

Itachi's eyes softened.

"Leave!" i yelled. Not giving in. I felt tears in my eyes.

Instead of walking away Itachi came towards me.

"Kisame, go ahead."

Kisame left.

"i sugest that you leave as well Itachi. You aren't welcome here."

"So i figured." he jumped back and pulled out a Shiruken.

I prepared myself with the kunai knife. "I always used to win at this game."

"I know." he threw the shiruken at me and i threw the kunai at him. The shiruken grazed my cheek and it started to bleed. My kunai however firmly embeded itself in Itachis shoulderblade.

He was retreating.

"I'll be back."

"I'll be ready."

He went off.

I shifted Sasuke on my shoulder and ran him to the hospital where he could get treatment.

Sapphira was working there tonight so i got her to heal Sasuke.

"What happened to you two?" she asked quietly

"Itachi." i growled out.

Her eyes narrowed.

Sasuke groaned and she let out a breath. "He's going to be okay, but he needs some rest. I guess your going to stay the night Yuuki?"

"Did you really have to ask?"

She chuckled. "Not really. I'll see you later."

"See you."

I waited by the window waiting for my little brother to wake up.

"Yuuki?" he faintly asked

I turned around, walked to the bed and slapped him across the face. "Do you have any idea what could've happened to you today? Any idea how worried i was when i saw you almost killed? And not to include that you almost broke our oath to eachother? Answer me Sasuke!"

"I'm sorry Yuuki." he looked down at his hands. "I don't kow what i was thinking."

"Your damn right about that." i sat on his bed and hugged him tightly. "Stop looking for revenge Sasuke. I'm scared what will happen if you get it."

He stiffened for a while then loosened up and hugged me in return. "I'm sorry." he repeated.

I lent back and kissed him on the forehead. "I love you Otouto-san. No matter what happens."

"I love you too Nee-chan."

I stood up. "I'll come and visit you when i get back. I promise."

"Hn."

I laughed. "Remember to expand vocab Sasuke."

He rolled his eyes before laying down and quickly fallin asleep.

I went to see if Kakashi was awake.

When i reached his house he was.

I just walked in and said "You fought Itachi and nobody told me? Why is that?"

His head snapped in my direction. "Yuuki,"

"Sasukes in the hospital but he's fine. So I'm guessing that he was after Naruto because thats where i found him."

"Yeah. He was after Naruto. But you aren't allowed to worry and stand there. You have to leave."

"So you found that out. From who?"

"Jiraya came round earlier today. He told me what happened."

I sighed. "Are you okay? You must be exhausted."

"Nothing time won't cure. Come sit beside me."

I knelt beside him and sat on my feet. "Why didn't anybody tell me?"

"What would you have done?" he asked.

"Kicked his ass out of the village. I would have kept him away from Sasuke. Probably would have done more damage then i would feel proud of. And back when i did run into him, the hate i felt............ I didn't feel like me at all. I felt like an imposter." i shivered and laid down beside him. "What are you going to say?"

"Nothing. You're still you. The way i like it." he rolled on his side. "You really do have to go. I'll look after Sasuke while you're gone."

I kissed his cheek through the mask. "I'll see you later then."

"Bye."

"Oh and Kakashi?"

"Mmmm?"

"Stay out of trouble. I might not be here to save your ass. "

He laughed. "Get going.".

I walked out the door to the gate. Naruto and Jiraya gave me worried glances.

"Everyone's okay. Sasukes going to be fine. Physically. I'll have to talk to him when i get back though about what happened with Itachi. Enough of all this crap though! Shall we get on with our hunt?"

"That we shall. Come on Naruto. Yuuki, you might want to wipe that blood off your face. It's... Unflattering on a woman. It mauls your beautiful face."

I walked past him. "You're a pedophile and a pervert." i muttered, loud enough he could hear.

I heard him gasp and anime fall to the ground and Naruto laugh his head off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 127 20
A Naruto fanfiction that will give you a rollercoaster rideโค Read and enjoy๐Ÿ‘“
Paralyzed By Jenn

Paranormal

2.5K 51 3
How can you fight back, when you can't see or touch your attacker? Sakura x Sasuke Horror, Paranormal, Thriller
290K 9.4K 42
โ๐๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ, (๐ฒ/๐ง).โž โ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ?โž โ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก.โž ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ...
25.8K 1.3K 30
A nejihina sasuhina fanfic