INSTAGRAM: SOR

By multifangirl_xoxo

The Title.. More

Usernames
Instagram #1
Instagram #2
Instagram #3
Instagram #4
Instagram #5
Instagram #6
Instagram #7
Instagram #8
Instagram #9
Instagram #10
Instagram #11
T A G G E D
Instagram #12
INSTAGRAM #13
INSTAGRAM #14
INSTAGRAM #15
INSTAGRAM #16
INSTAGRAM #17
INSTAGRAM 18
INSTAGRAM #19
INSTAGRAM #20

Breanna's Reaction

3.3K 74 23
By multifangirl_xoxo

  Ok, guys. In case you haven't seen my new chapter in my One-Shot book. Then you haven't seen Breanna's reaction to people shipping her and Lance.

You clicking on this chappie is not a mistake.

Here we go!!!

There you go!!!

If you won't believe this then go to Breanna's Instagram. Scroll down and find the picture of her and Lance.

Where Breanna greeted him.

To the Lanceanna fans: It's alright!!! Feelings can change!!

To the Jance fans: Congrats!! Your ship might have a chance!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 6.3K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
217K 11.1K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
382K 23.1K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
335K 12.3K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...