Maze Runner Imagines/Preferen...

catfigas

I'm doing thomas, newt, minho and gally preferences. About the imagines I'll do what you request. It can be a... Еще

when you hurt yourself
How he admited his feelings for you
what feature he loves the most about you
pick-up lines they said when you came up
requests open!!
when you're sad
when he's in "the mood"
Gally imagine
Minho imagine
what turns him on
Thomas imagine
when he gets jealous
Requests
Newt imagine
Thomas imagine
Thomas imagine - hunger games edition-part 1
Thomas imagine - hunger games edition-part 2
Thomas imagine - hunger games edition-part 3
Thomas imagine - hunger games edition-end part
Gally imagine
Newt imagine
Thomas imagine
Newt imagine
Gally imagine
The other gladers flirt with you
Requests
Thomas imagine
Newt imagine
Newt imagine - part 1
Newt imagine - part 2
Gally imagine
Thomas imagine
Tagged by @KatieMossman
When you came up
Newt imagine
Gally imagine
Minho imagine
Newt imagine
Minho imagine - part 1
Minho imagine - part 2
Your first kiss
Not an new chapter
Gally imagine
Newt imagine
Gally imagine
Gally imagine-part 1
Gally imagine-part 2
Gally imagine
Newt imagine
Gally imagine
Thor imagine
Steve McGarrett imagine
Thomas imagine
Gally imagine
Newt imagine
Newt imagine
Thomas imagine
Newt imagine
Newt imagine
Newt imagine
Newt imagine
Newt imagine
Requests
Newt imagine
Not an update
Newt imagine - part 3
Newt imagine
Hi :)
Gally imagine

Newt imagine

617 9 1
catfigas

This imagine was requested by Purplefanta44.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:

Your name is Isabelle. It's the only thing you can remember. You start to panic because you don't remember anything else. The doors open and you look around and see lots of boys looking at you.

"It's a girl?"

"Is she hot?"

"I saw her first!"

You began to loose your fear and stood up.

"Hi!" you said.

All went silent and all eyes were on you.

"She's the greenie, right?"

"How can she not be afraid?"

"Does she remember anything?"

"Calm down, boys" you said laughing. "My name's Isabella"

They all went silent and talked all at once.

"Pleasure to meet you"

Some guys pulled you out of the box and you looked at all of them.

There were all types of guys. Tall ones, short ones, blondes, dark hairs, freckles, funny, strong and hot.

"What's your name?" You asked a tough hot asian guy.

"My name's Minho" he said shaking your hand. "And now you won't get me off of your mind"

You giggled and saw a blonde handsome guy heading to you.

"Hi, greenie. Minho is gonna take you to meet the glade." He said, heading back to where he was.

You gazed at him while he was talking. His accent was extremely hot and his face extremely cute. You watched him limp back to the fields.

"Hey, Isabelle! Are you in love already?" Minho asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up! I was just looking... I looked at you too and at the other guys."

"But looking at me it's normal because I'm hot as shuck"

Some weeks later...

You worked at the kitchen with Frypan. He was a really funny guy. Your best friend, Minho, arrived to take his breakfast before heading to the maze.

"Hi, sis! How was your sleep? Did you think of Newty?" He said, making kissing faces.

"Shut up, shank! Do you think I don't know about your romance with Thomas?" You said, smirking and making kissing faces.

"Hey... Not cool, Isabelle"

"I love your arguments in the morning! They're the funniest thing of my day" Frypan said, laughing.

You headed to the entrance of the maze to say goodbye to Minho.

"Good luck for today" You said.

"Same to you"

"I'll need... Do you really think that he likes me? He keeps ignoring me everyday..."

"I'm your bestfriend... But so I'm his too... And I know that he likes you but he does that because he doesn't know what he feels for you. He says he feels butterflies around you, that's why he keeps walking away from you"

"I'm not sure...well, see you later, shank"

You headed back to the kitchen when everyone was arriving to take breakfast.

Newt arrived and ignored you, again.

"Hi, Newt! How are you?" You said, hopefully.

"I could be better... I have to go. Alby is calling me" He says, walking away.

"See? He always does that! I'm so sick of this!"

"Calm down, Isabella. I can say that he likes you... Very much. He blushes everytime he enters the room where you are. He doesn't talk to you afraid of what he'll say to hurt you. He goes away because he has never had that feeling before."

"Thanks, Fry... But I don't know... Maybe he just doesn't like me"

"He does... Trust me"

One day later...

"I have a plan to make you know that he loves you" Minho told you and Frypan agreed.

Minho had a day off that day so he tried to help you with that. You went near the gardens and sat there talking to your best friend. Newt watched in the distance.

"Isabella... I don't know how to say this..." Minho started

"What? Don't prank me, Minho!"

"The thing is... What I feel for you is more than friendship... You know? I like you more than a friend."

"What are you talking about?"

"I love you, Isabella" Minho said, leaning in to kiss you.

You melted into the kiss, watching Newt standing up and leaving with a heavy walk.

"Okay... He saw. Now what?" you asked.

"Damn... You kiss very well! Newt is a lucky man"

"You're not too bad yourself" You said, laughing.

The next part of the plan was trying to talk to Newt now.

You saw him alone on a table at the kitchen.

"Hi, Newt! Can I sit?"

"What do you want?" He said without looking.

"Are you okay? You seem to be angry..." You asked, smiling on the inside.

"Why are you here? Is your little boyfriend busy, right now?" He almost yelled.

"Newt, calm down... I didn't even know that you knew that."

"You were eating each other faces next to me. How could I not look?"

"You talk more to me when you're angry... Why did you keep ignoring me everyday?"

"Go make conversation with your shucking boyfriend"

"He's your bestfriend... Don't you wish the best for your bestfriend?"

"No if the best was a thing that I wanted for a long time and he didn't have the shuck to tell me that he loved that thing!" He yelled.

You were smiling like crazy, looking at him.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't want to yell at you... It's just that... I... I mean... I..." he said, with his eyes down.

You were losing your mind.

"I love you too!!!" you yelled, jumping to him, making you both fall on the ground.

"Do you?" He asked, blushing.

You smiled at him, blushing too.

"What about Minho?"

"It was a plan to know if you loved me back... And you do!"

"So... You're single?" he asked.

"Yea... I think I am..."

"And... Do you... you... want to... be... my girlfriend?" He asked, shyly.

You kissed him passionately and watched him melt into the kiss. His lips were the best thing you ever tasted. His kiss was the best.

"Have I ever told you that you're a mix of hot and cute?" you asked.

"No... Have I ever told you that you're the girl of my dreams?"

"No" you said, giggling.

"I told you he liked you. Try to believe me next time, Isabella." Minho appeared.

You both stood up and laughed.

"I love you so much... I thought that I could never say this." you told him, kissing his cheek.

"But you did... And so did I... I love you more" he said, kissing your lips.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! 😉

Catherine❤❤

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

223K 4.6K 36
I will include the boys: Newt Thomas Gally & Minho I will update every day or at least 7 times a week (maybe in the same day). I take requests just...
1.2M 18.4K 55
Maze Runner Preferences for Newt, Minho, and Thomas. Enjoy! Highest Ranking #5 in mazerunner I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE MAZE RUNNER CHARACTERS AND ALL C...
220K 3.9K 44
Fem!ReaderxNewt Imagines, including requests, AUs and crossovers. As of Saturday 9th of January 2021, Requests are closed! Slow updates with no updat...
212K 2.9K 85
Maze runner preferences and imagines requests are open so get them in fast to have yours first! REQUESTS OPEN ! Slightly PG-13 at times for language...