Gray -- a Hellsing Ultimate F...

Oleh MiniFL

After Integra Hellsing's death, Alucard is released from the Hellsing corporation. Left to wander the earth w... Lebih Banyak

Arrival
Goodbye Hellsing
A Monster in the Night
Alucard
Confusion
Mistakes Were Made
Demons Do Not Cry
This is what you are

The Murderer

422 12 1
Oleh MiniFL

Last night was uneventful, all Alucard and I did was talk on my roof. Mainly because I had so many questions to ask him. I had never talked to a real vampire before, then again I was one... I supposed.

"Hey, you okay?" I snapped out of my dazed state of mind as I heard someone call to me.

"I'm fine. Just stared into space for a minute." I replied, rubbing my head as I looked around for the source of the voice.

"Oh, sorry. You just had like this weird look on your face, looked like you'd just seen a ghost." A tall, brunette boy approached me. We were in a workout class that my school provided for students after school. I was riding one of the indoor bikes.

"Ha! Yeah, my face does that sometimes." I rubbed some sweat off my forehead.

"That's good then." The boy chuckled. He was wearing black shorts and a green tank top.

"I'm Gray. Have we met before?" I asked.

"Oh, haha! Where are my manners? I'm Will, and no I don't believe we have. Are you new this year?" He politely shook my sweaty hand. I could feel my face heating up.

"Yeah. I just moved here from America. Too bad I'm only here for a year, then it's off to college."

"Nice, well it's not like you've missed out on a 'great' 3 years here. Most of the kids here are assholes, you'd think that they'd like new kids but I guess even clicks have a max limit." Will smiled, I smiled back. He was the first person at the school who actually talked to me without me having to talk to them first.

"So I'll see you around?" He asked, noticing that the class had just ended.

"Uh, yeah! Totally, I'm here tomorrow for the class so... yeah!" I had never been more awkward in my life.

"Cool, see you tomorrow then." Will left. I was left there red faced and mentally slapping myself for acting like such an idiot around an attractive guy. This would never have happened at my old school.

I grabbed my things from the locker room and started walking home. It was the beginning of winter so exercise clothes weren't the warmest option. I began jogging, hoping to warm up.

"You know, there's a much faster way to get home than jogging." I gasped as Alucard appeared on a nearby park bench.

"Well, if there is I'll learn it later, it's getting dark and I need to get home so-"

"So follow me, I can get you home before dark. Besides, it's dangerous in the streets of London at night, especially if you're wearing that." Alucard eyed my workout clothes. I was wearing some leggings and a tank top that was a tad low cut. I blushed.

"Hey! I used to live in a city much worse than this. I think I'll be fine." I started jogging again.

"Alright." He suddenly appeared in front of me, causing me to almost run into him, "I'm calling this 'Lesson One of being a vampire'. As my apprentice, you must do as I say."

"Fine." I muttered.

"Now, this may look tricky but it's easier than it seems, especially for someone like you." Instantly, Alucard turned himself into hundreds of bats right before my very eyes. I stood there speechless, watching as he returned to his original form, a giant smirk on his face.

"How do I-"

"You can't. Not yet, not until you drink blood. Even a single drop will give you enough power to do this. Will you cooperate?" His hat was covering his eyes.

"I'll do it only if it isn't human blood." I crossed my arms, looking up at him.

"Very well." The vampire swiftly grabbed a nearby pigeon with ease. Dragging his nail across its stomach, blood began to pour out as he handed it to me. I gagged at the thought of drinking the poor creatures blood, but I did it anyways because I just wanted to go home.

"Good." He said, throwing the dried out pigeon onto a nearby patch of grass. I sputtered and coughed, I drank more blood than I wished I had, "now try imagining yourself dissolving into sand, every part of you is separate yet connected. You are still in control of every part of your body."

I did as he said and closed my eyes, imagining myself dissolving. Soon I felt lighter than air, floating. I opened my eyes and staring back at me was Alucard, a genuinely happy expression on his face.

"Gray, do you know what you've just achieved?" He sounded excited.

"No, what?" My voice sounded whispery and faint.

"You just skipped level 1 of shapeshifting and went straight to level 15. You were able to turn your body into pure mist. Perhaps I underestimated your power."

"What?!" I screamed, suddenly popping back to human form. I looked down at my hands, they were still my own. I breathed a sigh of relief which quickly turned into shock again, "so I'm actually a vampire... that actually happened and I'm not hallucinating or going crazy... THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED???!!"

"It did." His face then turned serious,  looking concerned.

"What is it?" I asked, calming myself down again. I felt overwhelmed with adrenaline due to everything that had happened today.

"I just wonder if..." Alucard trailed off for a moment, "you said you had dreams about me, correct?"

"Yeah? They were pretty horrific."

"Every night for a week. Have they stopped?"

"Pretty much, nothing as bad as the one I had when my neighborhood got attacked by you... I'm still mad about that by the way." I rolled my eyes.

"Gray, I can assure you that I was not the one who attacked your street. Usually the hospital provides me with medical blood since I served with an organization that saved London a while ago. I don't even recall needing to feed that night either."

"What are you trying to say?" I was becoming scared, I knew what he was going to say but I wanted to hear him to say it.

"I'm trying to say that you're the only other vampire in London who has the power to do that to your neighborhood. Unless there's something out there that's trying to get to you, but that's very unlikely."

"No! I would never-"

"Kill someone? I know. Those dreams were a way for your conscience and anything else human that had been drilled into you to be blocked out. Your instincts took over, causing you to do anything necessary to consume blood. Depriving it from yourself for long periods of time is what made the outcome of your attack so brutal. This explains why you could turn into something so advanced as mist with ease."

"No... it can't be. That's not true! If it is true then why were you constantly in my dreams?! I didn't even know you, yet you were there!" I was becoming hysterical, not wanting to believe what I had always feared was true.

"Sometimes, when a vampire senses another vampire nearby their instincts grow stronger. Im sorry, but you shouldn't feel badly about it. It was bound to happen at some point in time, besides humans are expendable. While I envy their short productive lives, they are below us in the food chain. There is nothing we can do about this, Gray. It's in our nature to kill and devour humans, and now you know why there are so few of us left."

"I need to go home." I turned away from him, jogging again. If being a vampire meant that I was going to uncontrollably attack and kill humans for their blood, I wanted no part in it. But I knew I had to since I could very much be one of the last in the world.
__________

I stared at my dinner plate once I arrived home. My parents were upset about me being late but I wasn't really listening. All I could think about was what I did to those innocent people right outside my front door. Deep down I knew I had done it, but I brushed it off as just another crazy thought in my jumbled head.

"Eat your food, it's getting cold." My mother, or rather my other mother, said. My other father had already gone into the living room to read his paper.

I did as I was told, knowing that I'd just throw it all up in a matter of seconds, but I gagged it down. This would be my punishment for being a monster. I then ran upstairs and watched as everything I had consumed pour out of my mouth and into the toilet. I smiled a bit as some of the pigeon blood came out too, anything to make me feel human again. Then I took a shower and went to bed.

I wonder if Will likes me... I wonder if I like him... I wonder if I could make a vampire baby with a human, or would it just be human... I wonder if you can only make a vampire if your spouse is a vampire too... I wonder if Alucard likes me... he was staring at my boobs for a second... or maybe he wasn't... I wonder how I would feel about that...

Then I went to sleep.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.6K 334 29
Having an amazing job and a badass vampire as a friend sounds perfect...a little too perfect...especially when your vampy friend gets...weird...as ti...
6.6K 82 12
Andrea who was originally believed to be the last of her kind, has a very shall we say entertaining life. Andrea is a werewolf working for Hellsing...
25.9K 717 11
After running away from home and putting some great distance between you and your past home with a plane flight, a charming yet intimidating man from...
2.6K 55 5
I wanted to say a special thank you to @Michi Tala, for helping me so much. I also wanted to thank Michi Tala @wulfwuman for helping me and also help...