Best Friends With Benefits©

By iiamdreaaa

Naomi Clark is everything a guy could want, she's beautiful, nice, smart, and the head cheerleader of the tea... More

The Party
The Kiss
The Talk
The Hot Guy
Confessions
Confusion
One Big Mess
Benefits
Drawing With Troy
The Date
Jealousy
Troy's Party
Secrets, Secrets
Guilty Feelings
Special Memories
So Close
The Cliff
N/A -Good News!!!!!!!!
Naomi Finds Out (part 1)
Naomi Finds Out (part 2)
Ex-Best Friend
Going Dancing
The Truth
Tears & Heartache
Candle Light
Good Bye Old Life
New School New Me
Happy Birthday Naomi and Liam
Drunken Sex & Chances
Pregnancy Scare
I'M PREGNANT
Betrayed & Angry Pregnant Woman
The Hospital (part 1)
The Hospital (part 2)
Graduation/Prom
5 Years Later(Epilogue)
🌟Bonus Chapters 🌟

The Accident

11.6K 192 18
By iiamdreaaa

Naomi P.O.V

When I woke up the sun was in my face. I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was seven twenty-six am. I groaned and sat up, I hate waking up so early on Saturday's. I lazily got out of bed and went downstairs to see my dad in the kitchen.

"Hey dad good morning," I said and sat down at the kitchen table. He turned around and smiled at me.

"Good morning pumpkin, want some breakfast?" he asked and I nodded eagerly. My dad was a great cook. He was a chef at this restaurant. He mainly cooks dinner when I'm home. My mom knows how to cook but not as good as my dad can. Especially when he cooks his famous baked chicken alfredo pasta, it's the bomb. Then I noticed that it was quit quiet in the house and I looked around and saw that mom wasn't home.

"Hey dad where's mom?" I asked and he put down his spatula he was holding.

"She went to her book club meeting. I think she'll be back at noon." he said and I nodded. Pretty soon the door opened and I turned around and found Liam walking in the door.

"Hey Liam." I said and my dad turned around and smiled.

"Hey Liam it's nice to see you." my dad smiled.

"It's nice to see you to Mr. Clark." Liam said back.

"I'm making breakfast, would you like some?" my dad offered and Liam shook his head real quick. Liam also knew about my dad's cooking skills and loved them as much as I do. Every day when my dad cooks, which is most of the time Liam would be over here. His parents didn't mind because they were all friends since their high school years. My parents didn't mind either because they loved and adored Liam. My dad practically calls him the son he never had since I'm the only child.

When my dad finished cooking he put the food on three plates and put them on the table. As soon as he set the plates down, we dug in immediately rolling our eyes, groaning  and moaning at how good my dad's food was. Before we knew it, we were done and on our second plate. My dad knew how me and Liam were when we ate his food so he made just enough for both if us to have seconds or maybe even thirds. By the time we were finished our second plate we were stuffed and full.

I put our dishes in the sink while me dad just laughed at how greedy we are as he was eating his pancakes. I walked back upstairs to my bed room and heard Liam walking behind me. I sat on my bed and Liam sat next to me. "So what do you want to do today?" Liam asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Do you want to go to the theme park?" he asked and my face lit up while I nodded. Ever since I was a little girl I always love theme parks. Every time the theme park was in town or showed up, me and Liam and my dad would go. He use to always let us go on rides by our selves as long as we don't talk to any strangers and don't cause any trouble of course. 

"Ok we can leave at one since it takes at least an hour to get there." he said and I nodded.

"Ok what time is it now?" I asked and Liam looked at his watch.

"It's only eight o'clock so we have time to do what ever you want right now." he said and I yawned and rubbed my eyes. When I stopped I saw him looking at me with a smile on his face.

"What?" I said laying my head down on my pillow.

"You look adorable when you do that." he said and that made me smile.

"Thanks ." I said and he nodded. He got in bed next to me and put my alarm on for twelve o'clock so we both had enough time to get ready. He laid down next beside me and pulled the covers over us. He kissed my cheek and I smiled again. What is with him and his kisses and compliments. I turned the other way so that my back was to him. But when I was about to close my eyes I opened my eyes and felt Liam wrap his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him, leaving no space between us. But I had to admit, I did feel better and comfortable like this. Soon I felt my self going into a peaceful sleep.

___________________________________

When I woke up I heard a loud ringing. I opened my eyes and looked on my night stand to see Liam's alarm going off. I took his phone and turned off the alarm. I shook Liam and he moved in his sleep. Then I pushed him off my bed with all my strength and he fell off my bed with a loud thud. I started laughing when I saw him groaning while rubbing his head. He got up and glared at me. "What was that for?" He asked and I laughed more because of the face he was making. Even though he was mad at me for pushing him off my bed he looked cute when he's pouting.

"Well I tried to wake up up but you wouldn't so I pushed you off the bed, which was so funny by the way." I said and he glared at me again.

"Well get out and go get ready because we have to go to the theme park." I said and he laughed at my excitement. He gathered up all his stuff and excited my room. When he was out I closed the door and locked it making sure no one walked in on me naked or anything. I walked in my bathroom and took off my clothes turning on the hot water. I stepped in the shower and let the hot water relax my body. After a few minutes of letting the water relax my body I started washing my hair making sure to wash it really good so that the scent of my shampoo stayed in all day until tomorrow morning.

After washing my hair I started washing my body. When I was done I turned off the water and stepped out on the carpet that was beside my bath tub. I then wrapped a towel around my body and walked in my closet to find something to wear. While looking I took out a pair of underwear and the matching bra and put them on. Then I found this cute pink sundress that came above my knees and put it on.

Then I dried my hair and curled it. When I was done I put on some light make up because Liam hates when I wear too much make up, even though I don't wear that much. And when I was done I looked in the mirror and when I was satisfied with my look I grabbed my phone. I looked at the time and saw that it was now twelve thirty. I walked out my room, downstairs and out the door.

I crossed my lawn and walked in Liam's house. His mom and dad were sitting on the couch cuddling and watching a movie. When they heard the door close they looked at me and smiled. "Hey Nay." They both said.

"You look beautiful. Where are you going?" His mom said and I smiled.

"Thanks, me and Liam are going to the theme park." I said and they nodded. When they turned back to the tv, I walked upstairs to Liam's room. When I walked in he was doing his hair. After about three more minutes of doing his hair, it looked the same. I laughed and he turned around and smiled.

"You look nice," he said and I thanked him. He grabbed his car keys, wallet and phone, then put them in his pocket.

"Ready?" he asked and I nodded. We walked downstairs and out the door where his car was. He opened the door for me and I just laughed because he never does that. Then he got in the car, started it up and we were off to the theme park. The car ride was really fun, we played so many games and sung a whole bunch of songs. But the main reason  why it was so fun because he kept singing Work by Rihanna. It was so funny because most of the lyrics he was singing were wrong but he still had the rhythm. Then he started to tell me how much he missed when were little kids and how we would always go star gazing.

"So are we almost there?" I asked excitedly and he laughed.

"Yeah just a few more miles." He said and I smiled. I looked out the window and from where we were, I could see the lights to the theme park. I heard a phone ringing and looked at my phone but mine wasn't ringing it was Liam's. He picked it up and answered it.

"Hello.....hey......what's wrong......ok I'm on my way." He said and hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Mona we need to go get her." he said.

"What do you mean we have to go get her. She can stay where she is." I said angrily.

"No she can't, she's in a bad situation right now." He said.

"But she's ruining our day out, can't you get her later?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I have to get her now Naomi. I'm sorry I'll make it up to you." He said sincerely but I just ignored him.

"No you won't, you say that but you don't actually mean you always put her first in everything we do." I said and he looked at me.

"Naomi that is not true and you know it." He said.

"Yes it is. How about last week, when we had plans to hang out all day together and as soon as Mona called you were ready to leave me." I yelled.

"Ok she ha-," he was about to say but I interrupted.

"Or how about last year for my birthday, you left my party to go spend the night with her." I yelled and he flinched.

"That is not true. I came back," he yelled back.

"Yeah your right you did come back, after it was over. All you care about is her. I just don't understand how you can be with that lying, cheating bitch. I'm your best friend."

"Naomi, I care about you too. And Mona is not a cheater or a liar." He said and I looked at him as if he had three heads. I pulled out my phone and showed him the video other and Cameron behind the bleachers. He looked at it and his face went pale. He looked away and gripped the wheel tight.

"How did you get that?" He asked and I ignored him.

"Naomi answer the question," he was about to say something when but I glanced to the side and saw a car coming right at us.

"Liam watch out." I screamed and he looked.

 But before he could get out away the car came crashing into us, making the car roll over down a hill. When the car stopped I looked around and the car was ruined. I had cuts on my arms and my leg were hurting like crazy. When I touched my head and looked at my hand there was blood on it. I looked at Liam and saw he blinked a couple of times. I tried to speak but couldn't because the lump in my throat made me cry from how much my head and leg were hurting. I started panicking and my heart starting racing. I held on to my heart and started seeing blacks dots.

Before I closed my eyes I saw  Liam reaching for my hand, yelling for me to keep my eyes open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 253 24
Liam and Sierra have been best friends for as long as either of them can remember. Despite their social differences, they share a bond that can withs...
28.2K 518 34
Falling for your best friends brother is never a good idea...right? *********** Rosie & Liz have been best friends since forever and have now graduat...
482K 11.3K 12
What some people don't realise is the person you love the most can also be the person to hurt you the most. Charlotte Evans had been in love with her...