Virginity Game 2

Por MrsTomlinson1004

SECOND BOOK! Read VIRGINITY GAME first. Jace didn't want to be a player, why would he? He had a girlfriend t... Más

Virginity Game 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 part 1
Chapter 35 part 2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 2

82.1K 1.1K 361
Por MrsTomlinson1004

Update time!!

Carter's pov-

The problem with being a player in the Virginity Game, isn't the fact that I probably won't ever get a girlfriend or have a real relationship. It was my sister. She absolutely hates the game with all her soul, Ben won't even let me talk about it around her.

Today is the meeting for all the new players, guess what. I have to keep it a fucking secret from my sister. If she finds out about it she will come to Ben's house and ruin everything.

She almost ruin my chance at being a player when she tripped on everyone about me being an apprentice.

"Hey little bro!" The she devil said wrapping her arm around my shoulders, since I was now taller then her she had stand on her tippy toes.

"More like big bro" I smirked, she rolled her eyes up at me.

"No. Still little bro" she shot back, I laughed and pushed her arm off me.

"Where Benito?" I asked using my nickname for Ben. She laughed at the name.

"He's coming later" it use to be weird having Ben come around instead of Dana. Yeah Dana and I fought all the time but I thought of him as a big brother, bens more like a friend. I pick on him, with Dana it was him picking on me.

"You talked to Dana lately?" She looked away from me, I never did find out what happened between him and Sophie.

"Nope" she mumbled. I haven't even seen him since.. Like a year ago.

"Are you guys still friends?" I asked, she huffed

"I got to get to class," she said walking the opposite way as I was going. She never answers a lot of questions about Dana, i use to think it was because she didn't want to be reminded of him then she started dating Ben which means she over Dana but she still doesn't talk about him.

So far were short one player for the game, thanks to this one dude Ben wanted to replace him declined his offer. So Isaac and I are the only ones. I've already started planning my girls out. I want a complete opposites each other as my game pieces.

•••••••

"You look cute today" a voice said from beside me, I was in my biology class right now. I looked to the person saying it, of course it was Jenna.

I went on one date with her, one! When I was 13, she told me a story about how she was supposed to get her first kiss from the asshole but then last second he pulled away and apparently he did this in front of like 10 people so she was completely humiliated.

So me feeling bad for her have her a nice sweet short kiss, ever since then she thinks we have a thing and tells everyone were dating.

"Hi Jenna" I muttered, she moved her chair closer to me.

"How has your first school week been so far?" She chirped with a large smile. I shrugged trying to not look at her because if I did I would be completely freak out.

"Good" I mumbled, doodling on the top of my paper.

"So I was thinking I could come over tomorrow.." She whispered into my ear while putting her hand on my leg. I tensed up, not because I was turned on but because I was uncomfortable. The problem with me being in this game is I'm a virgin, so the first virginity I take will also be the girl who takes mine.

"Uh. I won't be home sorry" I wasn't technically wasn't lying. I wouldn't be home.. Today.

"Awe. I really wanted to have some fun!" she flirted sliding her hand up my leg more. I just laughed and pushed her hand from me.

"I know it's sucks.." I trialled off on purpose giving her a sign I was done talking. She obviously didn't get the hint.

"We could go to the movies next friday?" She tried getting closer, I got to the point where I was literally moving my seat away from MY desk to get away from her.

"Sorry. I really can't" I tried again, I was trying to stay nice. I don't want to hurt her feelings. Thank Jesus for the bell!

•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~

School was over or should I say my nightmare was finally ending. I absolutely hate school, if I could skip without my sister bitching at me I would.

"Hurry up Carter!" Sophie nagged at me as I walked to my locker which she was so kind to stand at.

"Shut up Sophie" I snapped she raised an eyebrow at my tone.

"What crawled up your ass?" She asked with amusement. I love her, but sometimes I wish she was a guy so I could punch her in her face.

"Where's Ben?" I asked. She rolled her eyes at his name I smirked "Something wrong in paradise?" I mocked closing my locker and walking with her to the parking lot.

"He's being an ass today. He was suppose to come into school late but then he decided he didn't want to" I shook my hear at her reasoning for him 'being an ass' he just didn't come to fucking school and he's an ass? What!

We got in her car and she pulled from the parking lot.

"I'm going to Ben's for a little bit" I said, she looked over at me.

"Why?" She asked then she figured it out without me having to say it "you're disgusting" she snapped at me. I huffed and got my phone out.

"Yeah well if I'm disgusting so are you" I mumbled

"What?" She asked with anger

"You dated two players, which means you had sex with two players. So you're disgusting too!" I retaliated. she rolled her eyes knowing I was right.

She pulled up to Ben's house, as soon as I shut the door she sped off. It was kinda funny how angry she had gotten over what I said.

I walked into Ben's house without knocking, Ben and I are good friends.. Plus he's dating my sister therefore I do whatever I want.

"Ben!" I yelled walking in, I heard a man yelling then a loud thud from upstairs. He didn't seem to see I was standing there till he was at the bottom of the stairs

"Carter, what's up dude?" he said acting like nothing was wrong.

"Your dad home?" I asked. He nodded with a smirk "The other guys are coming over soon, I texted them" he walked into the other room sitting on the couch.

"When they all get here I'll go up to Dana's room and get the Virginity Game rule papers" Ben said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~

An hour later Isaac and I were siting on the couch with the rule papers in front of us. Problem was, we couldn't touch or read them till the last player got there.

"Who did you choose as your replacement?" Luke asked Ben while taking a bite of a sandwich he made. Just as he was about to open his mouth to say the name of the guy he choose to replace himself there was a knock on the door.

"Let's hope this is him" Isaac muttered as Ben went to get the door.

Ben came back into the living room with the guy from my class following behind him.

"This is Jace guys" Ben introduced "Jace, this is carter and Isaac the other players" Ben said.

"I thought you said no to being a player? What happen to your girlfriend?" I asked with a smirk. Jace shrugged

"I changed my mind" he simply end replied. Jace sat down, I was ready to read the the rules.

~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•
After going over all the general rules. Ones I learned last year, you can not get jealous and no crying from game pieces.

"You have to choose your game pieces by the first month of school" Marcus stated

"Word of advice don't go for the shy non-confident girls or really stubborn girls" Luke said looking up from his phone to actually join the meeting.

"Why?" Jace asked. I too was curious as to why we should pick those kinds of girls.

"Ask Ben," Luke looked at Ben a smirk, then went back to his phone "and Dana" Luke mumbled

Marcus laughed while giving Luke a high-five. Ben just smiled and shook his head.

"The reason why you don't want to pick one of them because they're dangerous to your game. One of those girls just turned out to be the 'PT' for two generations of the Virginity Game" Marcus explained. I looked to Isaac asking the same silent question to each other.

What the fucks a PT?

"Yeah. Uh you lost me at PT" Isaac stated while Jace and I agreed

"'PT' is short for Player Tamer" Ben chirped in, we all nodded understanding. "If you want to stay in the game I suggest you stay away from those girls" Ben added.

"Sophie was a PT?" I asked to Ben. Luke and Marcus laughed as Ben have them a dirty look.

"For Two generations" Luke mumbled causing both him and Marcus to laugh. Ben punched Luke in his arm

"Shut up" he snapped at them "yeah she was, for Dana and I." As soon as those words left his mouth Marcus and Luke cracked up louder.

"Who's Sophie?" Jace asked with confusion

"My girlfriend" Ben answered, Jace nodded

"And my sister" I added he looked over at me then smirked.

"Dude, your sister was in the virginity game?" I shrugged

"Won't it be weird when you break a girls heart or play her?" I shook my head

"Why would it be?" I really didn't see what would be weird about it. So what if my sister was a game piece in the Virginity Game.

"Well everything you do to a girl and when they cry is probably what your sister was put through" Jace said . Shit.

Now I'm gonna be thinking about my sister crying when I'm being an asshole to one of my game pieces.

••••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~

Carter!! Surprise haha ;)

Well this could switch up his whole game plan don't you think?

Comment vote and fan me!

Character going up on twitter and Instagram

Mari is already up on twitter

Twitter: @MrsTomlinson004

Instagram: @mrstominson004

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.2M 45.8K 17
Player's Game | Book 1 | 3.3M on 19.03.2018 | IN PROGRESS OF EDITING 2020 "Continue to play along babe" he smirked down at me before he pecks me on t...
2.6M 68.5K 27
"I will never love you, Amy. We were forced upon each other but I will never love you" Jace said, coldly. Amy Smith was forced to marry the player J...
3.4K 69 52
Hey! You would have to read the first book "The Boys Just Want To Have Fun" to read this sequel. SO anyways last year four girls won the game "The Vi...
142K 5.2K 23
One of the main characters of this story isn't your average pretty, size zero, micro mini type of girls. Let me introduce Ava Jacobson. Now don't get...