True Monster (Karma Akabane X...

Από Katsu-san

|COMPLETED; UNDER EDITING| (Y/N) (N/Y) was the new girl in E-3. Brand new and full of mystery of her past. Bu... Περισσότερα

Shin'nyūsei No Jikan!
Jikan O Damashimasu!
Anata Mushiro Jikandesu!
Supai Jikan!
Atarashī Sensei no Jikan!
Me no Jikan!
Kontesuto no Jikan!
Hidzuke Jikoku!
Tanjōbi no Jikan!
Jettokōsutā no Jaken! Hidzuke Jikoku Dainiki!
Tōchaku Jikoku! Hidzuke Jikoku Daisanki!
Tozasareta Tobira no Jikan no Haigo ni Arimasu!
Kako-ji!
Kumitate Jikan!
Benkyō no Jikan!
Tesuto Jikan!
Jikan o Torippu!
Jikan o Yūkai!
Jikan o Kyūshutsu! Jikan Dainiki o Yūkai!
Jikan no Henkō!
Tōi Omoide no Jikan!
Hōmutaimu!
Harō~in Supesharu!
Buraddi Kankō Supotto
Shinkei
Watashi Wa, Anata O Aishiteimasu
Shazai To Ukeire
Hanagasaku Ai
Hōmu
Shujutsu
Yori Tsuyoi
Barentain Dē
Furui Omoide No Kikan
Furui Kioku no Fukki, Daini no Kikan.
Furui Kioku no Fuk, Dai 3-Ki
Furui Kioku no Kukki, Dai 4-Ki
Furui Omoide no Kikan, Dai 5-Kai
Furui Kioku no Fukki, Dai 6-Ki
Furui Kioku no Fukki, Dai 7-Ki
Dakishimeru Jikan!
Oya no Jikan!
Fesutibaru Jikan!
Kyōshitsu Jikan!
Takebayashi Jikan
Kurumaisu
Hidzuke Jikoku! Dai 4-ki!
Neichāu~ōku
Yūrei?
E-Class Kik
Male or Female? Part 2
Gay or European? Part 3
Omoshiroi Sumairu
Purin
Shoppingukāto
Shinzō Hossa
Kessei
Kankaku o Oi Te
Pantī no Dorobō
Itona
Geitaidenwa Ga Mondaidesu
Kare no Ketsudan
Yūshoku no Hidzuke to Shazai
Shinrai
Psssst
Enkaku Seigyo Satsujin Kikai
100k Special
Mayonaka no Pikunikku
Machibuse
Itai Namida
Saikai
Gokai o Torinozoku
Hello!
New Story
New Story!

Kurisumasu Supesharu!

3.4K 90 231
Από Katsu-san

This chapter is a must read! It has many events that are important to the plot. I am very sorry if you guys weren't going to read this chapter since it is late, but I highly suggest that you read this chapter in order to know what's going on. Sorry!

It was a cold morning on the first day of Christmas break. I awoken with chills running down my back which annoyed me greatly. I groaned unhappily as I stuffed my face into the pillow I was currently using. "(Y/N)~!" A singy song voice echoed through my room making another groan escape me.

"Time to get up! You know we have a lot to do today!" I internally rolled my eyes as I flipped onto my back and stretching my arms above me. Koro-sensei couldn't stop talking about this holiday for weeks. And when I say weeks, I mean three months. He started talking about it since our Halloween party, and wouldn't shut up about it. He chattered happily to himself as he exited my room and down the hallway. "Hurry, hurry! We have a tree to put up later!" He shouted at me before resuming to whatever task he was previously doing.

I didn't even open my eyes before rolling off my bed and landing on my cold feet. Today was what Koro-sensei described as a Belt-Buckling-Day. Meaning we will be out all day. I finally opened my eyes as I decided that taking a shower was my best option before facing the raging day. I went to my closet and pulled out (c/j) jeans and a plain (c/s) shirt with my panties and matching bra. I exited out my room, shutting the door softly behind me.

Sleep weighed heavily at my eye lids, trying to pull me back to sleep. But I knew a quick five minute shower would wake me up for the crazy day approaching me. I quickly turned the knob to the shower and quickly stripped my clothing off. The bathroom was painted a off white color, almost badge. There was a silver sink right next to the shower where the facet has a long neck which was able to pour out water directly above the sink. The room was plain and small, and often times, Koro-sensei likes to take long baths at night.

The shower was nice and peacefull. As I rinsed out my hair, I heard a quick and soft knock at the bathroom door. Thanks to my sharp hearing, I was able to answer back. "Hurry (Y/N)! We have a half-hour before we have to leave! Plus you have to eat breakfast!" I rolled my eyes before turning the shower off and pulling back the curtains.

"Okay! I'll be out in five!"

"Hurry, hurry!" I grabbed a towel off the sink and wrapped it around my head along with an additional one around my body. After a few minutes of dashing around widly in the bathroom, I managed to put my hair into a somewhat neat bun along with my jeans and shirt on, hopefully the tags weren't showing. I exited the bathroom to put my dirty clothes in the hamper by my door and into the kitchen where a three stack of pancakes waited for me.
I smiled to myself as I skipped over to the meal and let one of my tentacles roam over to a near by cabinet to grab the syrup along with another one to grab a cup, some (f/j) juice, and the butter. The convince of having tentacles to grab things for you was nice. After all the idems where assembled, I put the syrup and butter on while I let my tentacles poured my juice. "Oh (Y/N)," suddenly a gust of wind pushed my bangs from my eyes. "Since Karma-kun and you are dating, what do you plan on getting him for his birthday?"

I sighed as I dug my fork into the stack. "I don't know yet. It's just so hard to get something someone when their birthday is on Christmas and when they don't want anything."

A couple weeks before Christmas break had started, I tried prying out some ideas from Karma and from our other friends for birthday and Christmas gifts. Unfortunately, Karma or anyone wasn't any help to me. It was infuriating. "Well, you are his girlfriend, so I'm sure you'll be able to whip something up for him." I rolled my eyes at the creature as I quickly finished up my pancakes.

"Um, Koro-sensei, I think you should, ya' know...put on your disguise?" He bolted out of the room the second I said that and came back with pale skin and a little black fur of hair under his hat. But unfortunately, his tentacles wiggled around in the air aimlessly while it looked like the white gloves he put on where about to fall off. I chuckled lightly to myself as I slipped the dish into the sink.

"I hope you do know your disguise isn't really convincing." I looked back at him, only to see his human like nose slowly slip down his face, a couple inches under where it was originally at. I muttered a quite laugh, "C'mon Koro-sensei, let's go get our tree." After bundling ourselves up into two thick jackets along with scarves, gloves, earmuffs, and a beanie for me, we exited out our apartment and locked it behind our backs.

The outside weather was something I haven't really expirence in my life living in (T/N). The ground was covered with snow and ice, spreadig out miles in front of us. The skies where gray making everything dim, almost gloomy. But the flakes of snow that flew around in the air lightly made me breath in a happy sigh. This is was my first time every really seeing snow, and I already loved it. "(Y/N), have you talked to your Father?" Koro-sensei eventually spoke up after a few turns on the city streets. I stayed silent, watching the small puffs of air disappear. Truth was, I haven't spoke to my Father since I have moved to Japan. But it wasn't just me, my Father didn't try to reach out to me. It was nutural thing. We didn't try to keep in contact with each other, and now I know why.

He wasn't my real Father, nor was the dead women who pretended to be my Mother. "No," I plainly answered. Koro-sensei sucked in a breath before turning his human like face to me. His nose slipped a few inches in front of his thin smiling mouth.

"Maybe you should try to reach out, after everything has happened. Maybe you can get some answers." I turned from him, my eyes wandering around the surrounding area. I knew that if I don't talked to my Father, I wouldn't get any answers. My Mother was already gone and my real parents weren't in the picture. My only option was him. Lost in my own swirl of thoughts, I failed to realize that we had arrived at our densation. There was a huge sign that read, "Kragma Christmas Tree's" with bright green lights. But the first 'a' in 'Kargma' flickered every once and a while, which actually slightly annoyed me.

The area was still littered with snow, pilling up at our feet by cold layers. To enter the shop, we had to open a rather beat up gate that looked like it needed more support, half of it laying in the mass of white snow. I reached for the gate, pulling it in front of me. But as a result, the gate fell altogether. I let out a slight hiss as the gates front fell to the floor with a 'psh ' sound. "Damn it...."

"C'mon, (Y/N) let's get a tree! Ghehe~" Koro-sensei's laugh echoed around the abandon shop, hopping over the fallen gate and into the open space full of Christmas trees. I sniffed once before falling suit, jumping over the fence with ease and looking around the different trees. There were all different shapes and sizes, some where huge like a giant, or small like a midget. As I combed through the trees I realized something. How did my Father even end up with me? How was I tooken from a lab into a household? I bit my lip as I roamed around in the frozen air. If he wasn't my real Father, how did I even end up in his care?

"(Y/N)!" A sudden, excited voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I turned around to see a snow covered sensei holding a seven foot tree. I dead panned at my house mate.

"Koro-sensei, you do realize that tree won't fit inside the house, right?"

He stared at me for a few minutes before his nose totally fell off his face. "B-But! This tree is perfect for the holiday season!"

I rolled my eyes at him. "Koro-sensei, its to big. Get a smaller tree."

"But I want this tree for us!" He tried arguing with me. But I shook my head at him. I didn't understand what was up with his stupid obsession with this huge tree. "B-B-But!"

"Koro-sensei." I stated sternly, shocking him so bad that he dropped the tree to the ground. "We can't fit the tree inside the house. Either we pick a smaller six-foot-tree or we get a fake. Simple."

A small gush of wind flown in bewteen us knocking Koro-sensei's top hat off into the white snow. "Okay, (Y/N)...." He muttered disappointly under his breath. He bent down to pick up the fallen tree and walked with a small limp. I sighed under my breath before disappering into the maze of Christmas tree's.

After a couple mintues of wandering, I came upon a small cottage on the Western part of the tree shop. I raised my eyebrows as I decided to see what they had inside. We must of been here for a while, indecated by the snow finally stopping and the blazzing sun in the horizon. After shifting through the large layers of snow to reach the small cottage's door handle, I stared at it. The handle was a small iorn knobe what was ice cold to the touch and almost unbearable to even touch. So I wrapped my hand around my scarf and quickly pulled open the door. The cottage was made out of straw, so the cold air still seeped through into the room, but on the opposite end of the room sat a small pit for a fire, which wasn't lit but had a iron kettle sitting above the wood pile.

After taking a quick survey around the cottage, I realized it was some sort of stopping point for the workers. There were a row of lockers that probably was filled with the workers personal belongings. But to my great dissapointment, it seemed as if no one was in the room. I sighed before shutting the door behind me and walking over to the fire pit. I wasn't just going to freeze my butt off outside when I can sit in here for five minutes and warm myself up. I sat on the floor in front of the pit on my knees. I looked over my shoulder for a moment before releasing one tentacle to lite the wood.

As the fire started up, I heard silent footsteps coming towards the cottage. I panicked for a second before folding up my tentacle as I heard the door fly open. I turned behind me to see a very frustrated Koro-sensei slam the door behind him and march towards me. He slammed his yellow body onto the floor and stared at the fire with an intense stare. I glanced at him every once and a while before letting out a slight chuckle.

"Couldn't find a smaller tree, huh?" He let out a dramatic huff before toying with the wood inside the pit.

"Koro-sensei, what's wrong?" He didn't respond to me right away, but gradually, he turned his head towards me. The light from the fire illumined onto his face, casting a faint orange glow onto his face. He stayed silent for a few moments before releasing a drawn out sigh.

"I don't have any memories of my past. I can't even remember if I had ever celebrated Christmas with anyone, or if I even celebrate it. But since we are living with each other, I thought it would be nice if we had a nice tree and decorate it together." I listen to his monologue about his odd obsession with the big trees. But as he went on, my rock hard expression changed into a softer tone.

"-and now I know you probably don't want to hear this, but I must say this. We are similar alike (Y/N)." His voice suddenly spooked me out my thoughts to drag my attention back to my teacher. My head snapped at him, my eyes wide as plates.

He chuckled lightly at me before turning his head towards my direction. "We both know this won't last forever. Our time is going to come to an end soon." I didn't say a word in response. I knew he was right, the end of the school year was coming up and we couldn't do a thing about it. March will be here in a blink in a eye. And either the students kill Koro-sensei, or the government would figure out a way to kill us both.

I looked back at him with a smile. But I quickly noticed that the skin, or make-up, that made his human flesh was slowly melting off his face. "Erm, Koro-sensei, your face-"

"Hmm?" He put one tentacle to his face and pulled back. There on one of his white gloves, stood out the tan make-up he put on. For a second his face slacked before he stood up and wiggled his way out of the door. "C'mon, (Y/N), let's go find a tree real quick."

I immediately stood up from the fire, put it out, and followed Koro-sensei out the door. His face looked completely fine, besides for a slight smudge on his face. But we continued to look around in peace for a tree. After maybe ten minutes, we found a decent looking tree that was five-feet high. It wasn't too pricy, but nor was it cheap. It was 2936.54 yen, or $25 in American money.

We walked out the shop just like the way we came in, over the gate and walking back to the main street. Koro-sensei had simply thrown the tree over his shoulder earning some weird looks from the locals.

By the time we came back to our shared apartment, Koro-sensei immediately went to the small living room and placed the makes tree inside the small bowl that had come with it. "(Y/N), won't you be a dear and get some water for lovely Christmas tree?"

I rolled my eyes as I took off all my winter warmth and headed into the kitchen. "Sure, Grandma." I replied with a slight chuckle. I went into the cutboard and pulled out a plastic blue cup and got some tap water from the sink.

I walked back over to Koro-sensei who was staring at the tree, memorized. I gave him a slight nudge to move out of my way, which he quickly replied with a sorry. I bent down slightly to pour the tap water into the tree's bowl.

"Okay...so for the ornaments...."

"Don't worry about that! I already have some!" I gave him a questioning glance.

A small breeze brushed my face and in a split second, Koro-sensei now stood in front of me with a cardboard box. It was a medium size brown box taped from the top.

"Why do you even have that?" I took the box from him and opened it up without much care, causing a slight tare in the flap of the box.

"(Y/N)! Be careful!" Suddenly the box was swipped out from under me. I looked up at the rather shaken up Koro-sensei who was cuddling the box close to his body.

"If you rip it, we can't reuse it!" I rolled my eyes at the slimy creature.

"Whatever. Hurry up, we got shopping to do afterwards."

Koro-sensei smiled at me rather cheekly, which I found slightly odd. "Okay (Y/N)! Gyeheh~"

He set the box down onto the floor before turning his back to me. "I'll be right back, I'm going to find some lights. I thought I put them in there...." Koro-sensei disappeared into the opposite hallway, mumbling to himself.

I sighed as I bent down to fully open the box but only to find something I really wanted to chuck at Koro-sensei's big yellow head.

"Koro-sensei!" I screeched before pulling out one ornaments that was in the box.

"What?! What happened?!" He bolted from the hallway and into the living room. But it seemed he shrinked into a tiny little Koro-sensei ball when he saw me.

I held out my arm, pushing the little ball into his face. "What the hell is this?!" I demanded. He didn't say anything as he kept his poker face.

The box was full of Koro-sensei replica's of his different faces. Currently, the one I was holding was a yellow ball with green stripes, just like his cocky face. "Why did you get ornaments like this ?!" I practically screamed into his face. But it seemed as if he kept on sinking and sinking further into the wall behind us.

"W-Well you see, (Y/N)...hehe..." He laughed nervously while attempting to avoid eye contact with me. "You see I didn't want to waste my money on over expensive ornaments so I just decided to make my own! I'm sorry!" He bowed to me a couple times without looking at me. I let out a long sigh before taking the box with one tentacle while reaching inside to grab a Koro-sensei ornament.

"Just go get the lights." A quick hum in response was all was heard before I assumed he went in search of the Christmas lights. And to my great annoyance, I pulled out a small pink ball the represent Koro-sensei's blushing face. This one was going behind the tree. After some time, Koro-sensei returned with the lights and the silver tensile. We decorated the tree together, the occasional jab to the side when I came across one ornament that I didn't like, earned by a scared gasp.

"Looks pretty good!" I finally exclaimed after a long worked hour of decorating the tree with little Koro-sensei faces. The tree had lights that flashed blue, red, green, and yellow, which was almost blinding. We had a giant star on the top which was laced around with silk robes.

"Definitely! Gyhehe~!" Koro-sensei giggled like and excited school girl. I gave Koro-sensei a small smile before unplugging the tree.

"Okay, now time for shopping!" I clapped my hands together, walking away.

"A-Already?!" Koro-sensei squeaked.

"Yup! Now hurry up! I bet the stores are crowded!"

~Six Hours of Shopping Later~

"That...was...crazy...." I muttered the minute Koro-sensei and I walked through the door. My arms were decorated with all different types of bags which was actually really painful. The pinching of the plastic handles created red marks everywhere; I'll probably be seeing them for days.

"Yes indeed, (Y/N). But at least we got everything that we needed!" Koro-sensei mumbled happily to himself. I picked up the bags from my arms with my tentacles to place them in the door way by the living room.

I sighed. "Not everything...." Truth was, I still couldn't even muster any ideas for Karma. Not a single thing! I could get him this wasabi kit I saw in the food store, but I think I would inflict to much pain for my classmates doing so. Or I could get him something sweet, like some type of candy or chocolates. But I think that would cause to much of a commotion in the classroom gossip.

"Don't worry, (Y/N)!" Suddenly a tentacle plopped itself on my shoulder. "I'm sure you can figure something out! Gyhehe~" Koro-sensei chuckled loudly next to me. The high pitch sound that rings annoyingly in your ears.

But instead of trying to hurt him, I pushed off his tentacle with my own. "C'mon, Koro-sensei. We got a lot of wrapping to do."

Koro-sensei insisted that he needed to buy something for every single one of my classmates. He didn't buy anything too expensive, since he was on a tight budget. Just small, but meaningful things that I was sure everyone would love. On the other hand, I only bought something for Kaede-chan and Nagisa-kun. As I started to wrap Kaede-chan's things, I could feel myself wanting to bang my head against something.

No thoughts came to mind throughout the day for anything I could get Karma. It was just so, frustrating! Ugh I know this shouldn't be frustrating as I make it sound, but it just is!

"-(Y/N)!" A sudden startled voice ripped me out my thoughts. I blinked once before turning my glaze at Koro-sensei.

"What?" I questioned him.

A small, but noticeable chill went down Koro-sensei's slimy figure. "Maybe you can calm down in that Christmas wrapping a little bit?" Unaware to what he was referring to, I looked down to see the gifts I was helping Koro-sensei wrap was being manhandled by my tentacles. Pieces of tape was ascrewed about the present, along with multiple name tags.

I sighed, sitting back away from the present. "Sorry, Koro-sensei. I was lost in thought."

Koro-sensei didn't say a word as he resumed to wrap eight presents at a time. "Maybe you should go see your Father tomorrow."

My head snapped up to stare at the creature who knew was going way past his boundaries, clearly knew that too since he wouldn't make eye contact with me. Meet with my Father? What would I even say? What would he say? It would just be like going on a blind date, not knowing who the person really is and not really knowing the outcome. "I don't know about that...." I muttered under my breath.

"Why not? What do you have to lose?"

"Nothing." I muttered tiredly under my breath while lowering my eyes to the carpet.

Koro-sensei's head snapped up, clear guilt written into his features. "Oh, (Y/N). No, no, no that's not what I ment-"

"It's okay, I already know what you ment." I interrupted him. I still kept my eyes glued to the floor. "I'll go to bed early tonight. Good night, Koro-sensei." He didn't say a word as I walked away and fully disappeared into my room.

I sighed, sitting on my bed which made a little 'oof!' sound when I did so. I knew it wasn't Koro-sensei's fault, and he was right, I have nothing left to lose. I have nothing left of me that I can call my own. My whole past was a fog, I couldn't recall a thing until I was six or seven years old. What happened before then? And everything up until that moment of time can't remain a mystery until I die. I'm entitled to my past. So if going to see my Father means finding it, then that's what I'll do, I guess.

I stood up from the bed, walking over to my bookbag and emptying out its contents. Several notebooks fell out with a 'smack!' Hitting each other on the bed. But I paid no mind as I took the first notebook into my hands and ripped out a page.

"Get me two pairs of skinny jeans and two soild colored shirts that are loose. And my sneakers should be fine. The (c/s) with the (d/s) design." My tentacles did as they were told as I snagged a pen out of the pile of school supplies.

Dear Koro-sensei,
I decided to take you're advice and see my Father. I'll be back three days before Christmas, so don't worry. Call me on my cell if you need anything.
Thank you.

I set the note onto my desk; sliding my note books slightly on top of it so it won't blow away. When I came back to my backpack, everything I ask for was already there, including my phone charger and keys.

I knew it was probably a good idea to call Karma before leaving, so he wouldn't want to meet up and find out that I was gone. I couldn't even imagine what punishment he would give me if I did so. Just thinking about it sent chills down my back. "Wasabi and mustard...." I shakily said under my breath.

After getting my toothbrush and toothpaste from the bathroom, I packed it into the small zipper part of my bag. I made sure I had my keys, phone, and wallet. I was good to go.

I opened my window wide open, resulting in a cool breeze to crease my face. I sat there for a moment before strapping my bag onto my shoulders and making sure that when I was going Mach 30, it won't fall off.

But first....

I pulled out my phone before pulling myself up onto the roof. I needed to call him first before anything else. I opened my phone up, to see that Karma had already messaged me.

Karma: What are you doing?

I could only imagine him saying that in a rather annoyed voice. He texted me this at like four in the afternoon. Crap....

I sighed before pressing the phone button and putting the device to my now frozen ear. I bit my lip as the phone rang the first time. Then the second. Then the third. By the fourth, the phone made a sound before a voice spoke over it. "Why didn't you answer my text?"

I sighed to myself, barley audible over the phone. "I was busy, I'm sorry." He didn't respond to my apology, but instead changed the topic.

"What's wrong? Why did you call me?" I narrowed my eyes at him, despite him not being able to see.

"Well, you see, I'm going to fly over to see my Father in...(T/N)." I bit my lip even harder as Karma stayed silent. Usually the silence means he's plotting something. And when he's plotting something, its usually bad.

"When are you going?"

"Tonight." I answered plainly.

He stayed silent again, turning the information around in his little devil head. The silence was mind consuming, waiting and waiting for him to open back that devil mouth of his that I unfortunately love. "I want to come with you."

"H-Huh?!" My eyes widen as so did my mouth.

"You heard me. I want to come with you." He said as if it wasn't that much of a big deal.

"Why do you want to do that?" I whispered into the phone, remembering that there were people in our building was trying to sleep.

"Well since we are dating, I want to meet your old man. I think it's more than fair."

I stopped for a moment, thinking about it. It would probably be more beneficial if Karma was there. But not only to see my Father, but for emotional support for me. I already fell down deep into the darkness of my own sorrow, and I don't want to become that monster again.

"...fine. But I'll be there under fifteen minutes. Be packed and ready to go." The line went dead on the other line, letting me release a small breath.

I slipped the phone into my back pocket, letting it weigh at my butt. If Karma was going to come, I would have to go slower so I don't hurt him. Maybe Mach 15 at most. All the debre could damage him and if I go too fast, I can really hurting him.

My eyes glyded across the city's bright lights, kinda reminding me of the city lights in (T/N). But here, it was more of a natural, warm light instead of the polluted lands of (T/N). It made me realize just why I fell in love with Tokyo. All the lights, the land, and the people are why I loved coming here. I smiled softly to myself before deciding to lift myself off the roof.

I hopped off the roof with a silent 'plop' thanks to the snow covered roof. I released my tentacles mid-fall and stretched them out before I increased my speed to Mach 10. I didn't want to go to fast so I could give Karma some time to prepare himself for the long flight.

Under ten minutes, I arrived at his apartment complex. As I pulled up to his closed window, I could see Karma thinking deeply about something. I sat on the edge staring at him. I wonder if this whole trip to him was about meeting my Father and making a good impression?

I balled up my fist and lightly knocked on the window. Karma turned to look at me with a rather surprised face. But once he saw it was me, he gave me a smirk before strolling up to the window and opening it with ease. "You're earlier than expected."

Karma leaned in to peck my cheek, which I gladly accepted with a smile. "Happens when you have Mach speed."

I stepped into his room and took a glance around. There were books stacked on a white desk in the middle of the room. Some I faintly recognized as our school textbooks. But before I could take a full look at his room, I was twirled around to face the red haired boy.

He took my hand in his and held me closer to where I was face-to-face with his chest. "You know, most boys would love it if their girlfriends were alone with them in their bedrooms~" He teased me by biting my ear lightly. Not only did it send chills down my spine, but I could feel my eyes turn.

"U-umm, maybe we should get going!" I embarrassedly mutter out.

Karma stared at me, but I wouldn't share contact but instead focused my attention on a little photo I could make out on the corner of the desk. There were two adults, a women and a man, and one small child. The women had bright red hair, making her sharp features stand out. She was wearing a gray suit with a matching gray skirt that out lighten her wide hips.

The man, had a darker shade of red, making me wonder if they were from the same family. He had deep eye sockets; probably the result of working for years on end. He also was wearing a business suit, but his was black with a bright red tie.

The couple seemed to be taking a family picture because there was a young boy with matching red hair as the women. He had a bright grin spread across his face while the couple was holding the boy up by his arms. All three were smiling widly making me actually realize that this was Karma and his parents.

"Okay (Y/N), let's get going." The sound of Karma's voice snapped me out of my trance. I turned, slightly shaken up, to see Karma sitting on the ledge of his window. I guess by my facial expression seemed funny to him; he chuckled lightly. "If you want to do something, heh, else-"

I cut him off. "Keep on dreaming."

I slowly joined him at his window as he watched my precise movements towards him. I hopped out of the window, expanding out my tentacles to catch my fall. I turned back around to offer Karma a tentacle. "Ready?"

He nodded his head once so I attached a tentacle around his waist and pulling him a little closer to me. "Hold on, this trip might take a while."

After that, we zoomed off into the starry night back to the (C/N).

~Time Skip!~

After passing the Western border of the (C/N), I felt a slight nudge in one of my tentacles. I refocused my attention to that one part to see a rather groggily Karma rubbing his left eye. I guess he must of fallen asleep on the way, I was to caught up in our flight to really realize.

"Morning sleepy head." I called back to the red head who gave me a half eye stare.

"Are we there yet?" He yawned in between his words.

"Probably, another ten minutes." No other response came from him as we remained quiet. During our travels, the time had changed. From night in Japan, we watched it go backards from night to evenings and to mornings. By the time I flew into (T/N), it was probably barley three a.m.. It was still dark and I decided after reaching the outter banks, we slow down to a regular speed.

"I don't know if my Father is home. But usually he gets his vacation hours during the holidays." I quickly informed Karma who didn't take time to respond back. But that was fine, we flew in complete silence.

As I flew over a few apartment buildings, I came to a complete stop above a painfully familiar two story house. "Are we already here? Hm looks like a decent house. Does your Father live here?" Karma asked question after question.

I nodded silently and began to descend down towards the house. "Karma, I'm just going to ask you this one favor."

"Hmm?"

"Please don't interrogate my Father about anything."

"Why not?"

"Because I know you."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

I sent him a rather annoyed glare. "I'm sure you'll question him about every little embarrassing thing about my childhood just to toture me in the future."

A small snicker came from the boy. "I make no promises~" he teased me, earning a rather nasty glare from my part.

After our little glare war, we landed on the front lawn of the house. Everything was exactly like I remember it- since it has only been a couple months since I moved away after the accident.

The grass was cut neatly down as it usually is. The white brick house was squeaky clean as if someone took all day to clean it down till it shined. All the lights were off, besides for one. The only one that is always on. "He's home," I fixed the straps on my backpack and started to march up to the front door. The small sounds of following footsteps told me that Karma didn't even disagree, but only followed instead.

After climbing up the cobble stone steps I walked up to the white door but stopped short. The steps behind me suddenly stopped, but only a step behind me.

Karma's chest was only meters from my back, allowing me to feel the warmth radiating off of his body. "Go on," he whispered lowly. "You won't summon up the courage to ever do this again."

I signed, fully knowing he was god damn right about that. I turned towards the door, letting out a sigh, and knocked on the door. After knocking, I took a step back standing side by side with Karma. We stood there for a while, but I was able to hear the old man take his sweet time coming to the door.

"I'll be there in a moment!" He called back in his thick American accent. I quickly looked at Karma. I totally forgot that Karma doesn't speak perfect English like I do.

"Um, Karma..." I muttered out in Japanese. "Do you think you'll understand-"

"This better not be-!" Suddenly the door swung open to reveal my Father. His eyes widen at us, but he didn't look like he was totally surprised. "Got here quicker than I thought, (Y/N)." He motioned us in, slightly eyeing Karma.

After both bodies had passed through the doorway, Father closed and locked both locks. I turned towards him while Karma casually walked around like he owned the place, glancing at a few things in the exposed living room.

Everything here was white. All the furniture, walls, and the carpets. We both had to take off our shoes before entering, which now laid near the door. I let Karma do whatever he wanted, and decided to get down to business.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered barley above a whisper "You knew all along, why didn't you ever tell me?" I muttered in English the second time.

Immediately, his face fell in a sucken look. "I wanted to tell you, but-"

"But what?!" I angrily muttered. "You and, and her pretended to be my parents, and raised me for almost eight years! Wouldn't you think you could of told me I had tentacles?! I didn't know what the hell these things were when they first appeared!" I paused for a moment when I realized the whole room went silent. I couldn't even hear Karma shuffle around with some old frames of me as a child any more. My Father stared at me, not saying a word.

"I didn't know what to do..." I calmed myself down slowly. "I was scared. I didn't know what those voices were inside my head where. They drove me insane. I couldn't tell anyone or they would of thought I was crazy." A hand rested on my shoulder, making me jump slightly. But recognizing the warm, medium size hand as Karma's, the tension around me seem to fade away. Thank god Karma came, if he wasn't here, things probably would have gotten uglier.

"I know..." My Father finally decided to speak up after my outburst. He looked between Karma and me, probably trying to decided to let him hear the truth too. "I'll explain everything right now. Tea?"

After quickly brewing tea for Karma and me and one black coffee for Father, we all sat down in the kitchen. My Father sat directly in front of me while Karma quietly sipped his tea next to me.

"First off," I cleared my throat. "Who are my real parents?"

Father glaanced at me, quickly scanning over Karma and back to me. "Your mother's name was Melody and your real Father's name is unknown. But both of your parents where Black List Assassins."

This seemed to caught Karma's attention. "Assassins?" He questioned in English. His attempt in English was quiet excellent, but his accent weighed heavily at it, making his punctuation sound a little awkward.

Father nodded his head. "Yes (Y/N) comes from a line of Assassins. But not Assassins that kill for the goverment, but Assassins that kill for petty reasons. Money, power, stuff like that." Karma nodded, settling back into the white chair.

"But what happened? How did I end up in a lab?" I pressed on.

Father closed his eyes for a moment, probably trying to recall. Karma and I exchanged a glance before he started to speak again. "Your Mother was taking care of you. Running from the Goverment for treason and so that you're real Father didn't get a hold of you. But after she entered the boarders of France, she was road blocked by some stationed soilders.

"They captured her. But she was alone with her child. With you. She begged them to take you away for her freedom from the government." Father paused to take a sip of his coffee.

But I sat there, staring at the white cobble stone counter. She gave me up. Just so the government wouldn't take her in. "They took you. But they didn't let her run free." My head snapped back up, staring wide eyed.

"W-what?"

"What did they do to (Y/N)'s Mother?" Karma questioned for me.

Father swallowed before answering. "They executed her on the spot." I sat there, wide eyed at the new information presented to me. It was like the world wanted to make everything I wanted to desperately hang onto disappear right from my finger tips.

"The authority's where originally going to put you into an orphanage
nearby, but some local scientist said that they could use some new subjects to sample out their new serum."

"New serum?" Karma pasued to clear his throat, clearly embarrassed that he's the only one in the room who can't speak English right. "What kind of serum?"

"Well..." Father glanced at me for a moment but I wouldn't return it. I was to busy staring down into the depths of my own misery. "The scientist wanted to create a creature that could help in war, to dominate other countries."

"So kinda like Koro-sensei...." Karma mumbled under his breath in Japanese.

"They had to do many things to test out the serum to...perfect it."

"What kind of things?" Karma asked. He kept on casting me side glances but I wouldn't return them. I was fully focused on not talking this whole time but instead listening to what he has to say.

"Torture." He blatantly answered.

"Torture?" Karma repeated, but with more venom in his tone. It was clear he didn't like the word torture having to do with me.

"Yes. Electrical, insanity laced into your mind. Being drowned to being beat with wips with no clothing on. You name it. Those cruel bastards would do anything to perfect that damn serum." I could tell talking about this was starting to make Father highly angry. "Sick fucks."

"Agreed." Karma huffed before glaring at the counter top.

"But what about," I choked half way into my sentence, cutting myself off. I cleared my throat and continued. "How did I end up out of there?"

"Well at the time, you where only five when they thought they had finally perfected the serum after three long years." So I was only two years old when I was first abducted. "They injected the serum into your little toddler body. But the tentacles took over you're body, since you were still so young and you where emotionally unstable. It was easy for them to take over your mind and make you into a killing machine.
"And that's what happened, you killed almost everyone in the faculty of the lavatory. Millions where discovered dead around the city. But the government quickly covered it up saying it was some serial killer on the loose, not a five-year-old with tentacles killing people because she wasn't in control of her body. That's when the goverment gave you an offer."

My head perked up from its original sunken position. "An offer?"

"Yes. They offered you something every orphan would love to have." My Father and my eyes met each other as he offered me a small smile. "A home and loving parents."

My breath got caught in my throat. A home. And loving parents. It sounded to good to be true. Because it was. "You agreeded and turned yourself in. But the only thing that they made you do was put a chip inside your brain to block all those memories so you couldn't tell anyone about what had happened."

"Why do that? I was young I probably would of forgotten anyways."

"Most likely, but the tentacles could of come out at any time. Especially when you where angry. If you couldn't remember how to trigger their exposure, then there would be no problem."

"But I relearned how to trigger them on my own." I added on.

"Yes," he muttered sourly. "I can see that."

I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "It wasn't like I ment for it happen, Father."

He nodded, but suddenly redirected his attention to the other person besides me. "I'm not sure if we have formally met. My name is (F/N) (N/Y), (Y/N)'s Father. And you, son?"

"Akabane Karma. Its nice to meet you, sir." Karma said in English rather proudly. He stretched over to shake hands with my Father, who gladly accepted the shake.

"So let me guess, your my daughters boyfriend."

"F-Father!" My cheeks flared up, earning a loud laugh from my Father and a light chuckle from Karma.

"Don't worry (Y/N), any boyfriend of yours is welcomed." Father smiled at Karma and me warmly. Kamra offered me a small smile before taking his hand with mine.

"After she told me she was coming for a vist, I knew I better meet the man who raised this beautiful girl before I didn't have another chance." I blushed lightly from his compliment. The two of them continued to talk, the usual 'You-better-no-break-her-heart-or-I'll-break-you' and 'I-will-never-let-her-go'. I would of never thought I would have been through this type of conversation in my life. All my life I was convinced that I was too ugly for anyone to love me, and I believed it. But here, in this very conversation, made me feel a little bit better.

"Well why don't you look at the time?" Suddenly my Father's voice dragged me out of my happy thoughts, bringing my attention to the clock in the corner of the room. Glancing up at the clock handles, I could barley mange to make out the time as 4:37 a.m. "I got to go to the airport soon.

"Airport? You're leaving?" I looked at his tired face.

Father nodded his head lightly, stretching his arms way above his head. "I didn't think you would be coming here so soon. I have another business trip to Ireland. You know how it is sweetie."

I nodded my head. I knew my Father was a busy man. He always was. My absence wouldn't change his schedule. "But I do have something for you before I leave." My head perched up as Father lifted himself off the chair and into the opposite room. "I'll be right back. Stay put."

The room was painfully quiet as my Father fully disappeared up the stairs. Nor Karma or I dared to even try to break the ice, to cause ripples in the already tense atmosphere. I could tell Karma wanted to say something to me, but didn't want it to reach the prying ears of my Father's.

Moments later, Father returned with a brown file in hand. He slid it across the counter in front of me. I picked it up, the weight of a few papers filled my hands. Before I could even ask what he given me, he already answered. "Those are the files the Government gave us when they first handed you over. I'm sure they didn't hand over everything , but its something." I stared at the files in my hands for a moment before turning back to my Father.

"Thank you..." I muttered barley above a whsiper. "For everything you ever had done for me. Thank you."

Silence filled the air before Father chuckled lightly at me. "Don't worry about it, kiddo. I'm your Father, I'll do anything for you." I stared at him for a moment before smiling. I hopped over the counter to give him a bear hug.

I reached up to wrap my arms around his neck. He placed his arms around me too so we were now embracing each other. The smell of his freshly put on cologne
lingered in my nose, slightly annoying my sense of smell. "Thank you...." I muttered one last time.

We pulled away from each other as he offered me another smile. "I'm going to leave soon so I'll leave a key up by the entrance so you two can stay for a couple days."

"Really Father? You're allowing us to stay in the house?"

He nodded his head as he motioned us to follow him back into the living room. "I trust you two, plus what couple doesn't want a little alone time together every once and a while?"

He jabbed Karma lightly in the side, erupting in a butt-buckling laugh. Karma smirked at him too as I rolled my eyes. "Just make sure you clean up any messes you make and lock the door before you leave."

I nodded at him, watching as he slipped his black shoes on and grabbed a near by grey suitcase. "I'll call you soon sweetie." I gave him a peck on the cheek along with a hum in response. He clapped Karma on the shoulder. "Be good to my little girl, okay, Akabane?"

Karma nodded at him. "Yes sir." Father smiled once more before unlocking the door and swinging the door open. "I'll see you later you two. Take care."

"Bye Father/ Bye Mr. (N/Y)." After finally clicking the door shut behind him and locking the door, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist while a head rested itself on my shoulder.

"How are you feeling?" Now returned back to his normal Japanese tone of voice made me feel more relaxed. I leaned my head back into his body, almost most wishing I could melt into his body.

"I feel okay, I guess." I closed my eyes as I felt Kamra lean back, slightly in a rocking motion. I let my eyes stay close as Karma guided me around the room.

"Maybe we can sleep for a little bit. We got nothing to do." I didn't say a word, only nodded my head slightly. To be completely honest, this whole day tired me out. After flying hours on end and having this long informational story about my past, I was exhausted.

Suddenly my feet where taken out from under me. The sudden force scared me but I couldn't even open my eyes to see where Karma was taking me. My senses started to dull after some time of Kamra shuffling around in a room. The only thing I could manage to remember was the feeling of a soft blanket covering my body and the light tap of a kiss on the center of my forehead before I fell into a never ending darknes.

The next two days were spent basically the same. We would wake up, cook breakfast together while bumping butts to mess up when one of us was trying to do something. We would watch TV afterwards, but end up shutting it off because Karma would complain that he didn't want to read the Japanese subtitles. Then Karma and I decided to take a little dip in the pool. It ended up with me repeatedly smacking him because he would dunk me underneath the water.

Afterwards we would make lunch, doing things to make the other one laugh to hard while cooking something. But usually Karma won at that. Then we would relax in the living room, cuddling up next each other and taking a little nap. Once we woke up, Karma would make dinner. He said this was the only meal he wouldn't let me help him cook.

On the second day, he cooked Chicken Parmesan. It was actually cooked really well and it tasted really good. On the third day, he made home made ramen from scratch. I wasn't entirely sure where these ingredients were coming from, since most of the cutboards were empty, but his meals where delicious. Then afterwards we took turns taking showers. The water was nice and warm, perfect for me to rinse off and get some peace.

On the third night, Karma and I started to pack our things once again. We stood side by side as we neatly packed our things in our backpacks. I mentally made a check list as I checked off everything in my bag. After double checking everything, I stared at the brown envelope in the side pocket of my bag.

"Are you going to read it?" Karma's voice echoed right next to me.

"Eventually..." I wandered off, zipping the bag back up. "But not yet."

We walked down the wide white stairs hand in hand as we made our way to the front door. "Back to Japan." I muttered as I slipped my sneakers on.

"Yup...." Karma sighed as he slipped on his own pair. "My birthday is in a couple days...."

I rolled my eyes as I gripped the key in my hand. "Don't remind me." I muttered miserably.

Karma let out a chuckle before we exited out of the house and locked the door. I hid the key under the door mat and stepped off the porch. After checking that the coast was clear, I exposed my tentacles.

"Get ready for another long ride."

The flight back was peaceful as it was last time. Karma had fallen asleep some time we ended up by (T/N), almost reminding me last time I was here. But I quickly pushed the memory out of my head as I continued to fly.

We arrived back in Toyko two days before Christmas around 9 p.m. I was coming up past our school mountain as Karma woke up. "So we're already back?"

"Mhm." I plainly stated. I was already tired from the last flight that I was exhausted and all I wanted to go to sleep in my bed forever. "I'll bring you home first." No answer was heard from the red head as we flew over the train station and around apartment roof tops.

We arrived at Karma's place within minutes of arrivial. I pushed his window open to see that it was still unlocked from when were last here. "Karma?" I placed him gently down on his floor as he dusted himself off. "Where are your parents?"

He didn't say a word as he swung the book bag onto his desk's chair. He didn't face me as he walked about his room. "They aren't here. On some type of business trip." He shrugged it off, not really caring.

I bit my lip lightly. Kamra had a similar problem to what I felt as a child. I always thought my parents worked to much and didn't pay to much attention to me. And since Karma is a big child at heart, he probably feels the same.

"I gotta go, I'll text you tomorrow morning Karma." He nodded his head, but made no move to say goodbye to me. I signed as I took a step off the ledge, blending into the black night. I slowly started to faded further and further from Karma's apartment complex.

At some point, I faintly remember crawling into the window of my shared apartment, dropping my bag on the floor, and snuggling up inside the covers of my bed. Then in came the familiar darkness of sleep.

The next morning, the apartment was empty. Koro-sensei wasn't around all day. So I decided that I would run into town to see if I could find anything for Karma.

I bundled myself up before grabbing my keys and leaving out the front door. The apartment to the mall was only a few minutes away on foot. And since it was still early out and it was still snowing, not many people where out. The cold air nipped at my cheeks, making them numb and probably really pink. After ten minutes of walking in the pure coldness, I arrived at the mall.

Just as I expected, there wasn't a lot of people out today. Only a few stragglers. I stompt out my snow boots before walking around. As I looked at all the different stores, my optimism
for finding him something began to sink deeper and deeper.

I went through every store in the mall and couldn't find a single thing. As time went on, more and more people came out of their little caves and started their insane Christmas shopping. It was now Christmas Eve so naturally people are doing last minute Christmas shopping.

I sighed to myself as I sat in a nearby bench half way near the foot court. The smell allured me, since I didn't have anything this morning before leaving. The smell of fresh foods (episcally burgers and fries) edged themselves to me, trying to drag me towards their fattiness.

As I almost gave in, a small metal cart suddenly made its way into my view, scaring the crap out of me. I flinched back as the cart fully gotten out of my view.

"Glass roses for sale! Only 60 yen a piece!" The cashier yelled out. No one paid no mind to him but my ears perked up. Glass roses?

I shot up from the bench and jogged over to the man pushing the cart. "Excuse me, sir!" The man stopped when he realized that I was calling out to him. He turned and smiled.

"Hello miss. Would you like one? These are perfect for a simple gift for a lover perhaps?" I glanced at the glass roses and I felt a smile creep on my face. The glass roses had a clear stem that when it started to go up, it slowly turned green until it was dark green to the rose part while a small leaf on the side consumed most of the green. The rose it self was a breath taking red and shined like real glass.

"60 yen right?" The man nodded his head as I quickly whipped out my credit card. He took it and swiped the card. I picked out the shinest one I could find and he wrapped it up in a protective case and handed it to me in a bag.

"Thank you, come again!"

"Thank you!" I walked away happily as I clutched the bag. I have finally found something that I could give Karma for Christmas and his birthday. I wasn't quiet sure if he would like the sappy line I prepared when I saw it, but I know he would definitely love it.

When I arrived home, it was a little later past noon. I was starving and I felt as if I could eat a horse. After unlocking the door, I entered the apartment and automatically knew my house mate was home. The sound of old classical Christmas music was playing from what I could tell is the kitchen.

"Welcome back home (Y/N)~" Koro-sensei's familiar voice yelled above the music. The overwhelming smell of stuffing, turkey, mashed potatoes, creamy corn, and other yummy smelling meals filled my senses.

"Food...." I muttered hungrily.

"Yes! This will be our Christmas Eve dinner! But we can't eat until the turkey is done. So you'll have to wait, (Y/N)." My face dropped as Koro-sensei sung happily along to jingle bells while I starve. Oh the pain, the suffering.

I muttered a couple nasty curse words under my breath before I sat down on the living room floor and started to wrap up Karma's gift. I really hoped that Karma liked his sappy gift because this is all I could really come up with.

After I wrapped up the gift, I walled over to my room and placed the gift onto my night stand. I pulled out my phone to see that I was apparently added into a classroom chat. A couple of my classmates were talking about what they were doing for the break, but I didn't bother read everything. I quickly exited out of the tab and went under Karma's name.

Me: Merry Christmas Eve!

I went and did the same to Kaede-chan and Nagisa-kun. But before I could even receive a answer back, Koro-sensei called me. I jumped up from my bed and raced into the kitchen.

The apartment was already filled with the sweet smells of the meal, but walking into the kitchen intensived the smell two times over. I licked my lips as I grabbed two plates from the top cabnit along with forks and knives.

I set both plates and the utensils onto the wooden kitchen top. "Let's dig in!" Koro-sensei and I spent the next half hour stuffing our faces with any nibblet of food we could fit in our full tummies.

"Ahh, I'm full!" I muttered rather happily. I patted my stomach feeling the full satisfaction of a full stomach.

"Me too, Gyhehe~!" Koro-sensei agreed before standing up and grabbing both of our plates. "I'll clean up, you can go to bed now (Y/N)."

I nodded, standing up and pushing my chair back under the table. "Goodnight Koro-sensei."

"Night, night!" Koro-sensei called back to me with a sing-songy voice. I shook my head lightly before disappearing into my room. After I shut the door, I quickly stripped off my clothing and switched into cotton pajamas. I hopped right back onto my bed and grabbed my phone.

I gotten a response from all three. Kaede-chan and Nagisa-kun both had said Merry Christmas Eve. But Karma said: "Don't forget my present :p"

I rolled my eyes before attaching my phone to its charger and letting my head rest on my pillow. Within minutes of sitting there, my eyes slowly started to droop lower and lower until I couldn't no longer keep them open and the greedy darkness greeted me once again.

When I woke the next morning, it was from something pushing me awake. "C'mon (Y/N)! Time to wake up!" I groggily replied with a 'okay' but it sounded more like 'rkay'. But he still accepted it and zoomed out of my room like an excited child.

I recuclently dragged myself out of bed and wobbled myself into the living room. There stood Koro-sensei with a giant white beard hanging from his yellow face while wearing a full out Santa suit.

"Hurry up and open your gift (Y/N)! I gotta deliver to the other students!" I nodded my head. I grabbed the medium sized gift under the tree that had my name writen out on cursive. I yanked open the gift quickly only come face to face with a sketch pad along with a pack of 13 colored pencils.

"A sketch pad?" I looked at it amazingly. "Koro-sensei how did you know I liked to draw?"

"Well sometimes I see random doodles on you're test or on the edges of your note books. So I thought you would like this."

I smiled at the Santa Koro-sensei. "Thank you, I love it."

Koro-sensei's smile grew wide as he suddenly grabbed a giant red bag from out behind him. "Now if you excuse me, I have some gifts to deliver. Merry Christmas (Y/N)!" Koro-sensei suddenly zoomed out of the apartment building with the giant bag thrown over his shoulder.

I laughed as I leaped off the floor to shut the window. Not botherig to change my pajamas, I raced into my bedroom and picked up Karma's gift. I put on a light sweater and stuffed my keys and phone inside my pockets. I opened up my window and jumped out, letting my tentacles fully expand and go zooming through the sky.

I got to Karma's window within minutes. I knocked on the window a little heavily since the curtains were pulled back. "Koro-sensei, I already told you go aw-"

But as Kamra pulled back the curtains, he then realized that it wasn't Koro-sensei, but it was me. He gave me a wide smile before unlocking the window and letting me in. "Happy birthday!" I squealed before jumping off the ledge and into his arms.

Luckily for me, he caught me as I pounced onto him. I buried my head into the crook of his neck, wedging my body somehow into his. He held onto me as we stood there together. "Also," I spoke into his neck, my voice a little muffled. "Merry Christmas!"

I pulled away from the hug first, resulting in a little pout. "Aww, I'm the birthday boy. And the birthday boy wants more hugs." I smiled as I planted my feet into the ground and gripped my gift from the pocket it was laying in.

"Just a little bit. I want to give you you're gift." He smiled a little bit. That's when I noticed that Karma was in his boxers that only went knee length.

"Fine. I guess I can also give you your gift." I deadpanned when he said that. Karma got me a gift too!? Great, mine is probably going to look like crap compared to his.

"I'll go first." He deemed as he strolled past me and over to his dresser. "I didn't get to wrap it, it came yesterday night but that's fine." He shut the draw and came over to me with his hands behind his back. "Close your eyes."

I did as told and shut them tight. "No peaking! Or I'll punish you~" He remarked with a rather devilish tone. I didn't say anything as I let Karma do what he needed to do. After some moments of complete silence, I felt a small, but noticeable, weight around my neck.

Suddenly, a hot breath tickled my ear. "Open you're eyes." The voice whispered to me. I did as told and opened my eyes. My right hand automatically went towards the weight on my neck to find a small chain there now. I lifted the chain up higher so I could see the charm. But to my amazement, there was a charm about the size of the top of my pinky finger that smelled of diamond.

"Four carrot diamon necklace. Straight from Paris."

"P-Paris?" I muttered unbelievably. Okay so now my gift seems like a piece of shit. He ran his hands up and down my arms.

"C'mon, let me see you're gift (Y/N)~"

I bit my lip. "But...."

"No butts. Let me get it." He nudged me lightly and playfully. I sighed, taking the small gift from out my pocket.

"Here." I offered it to him. He took the box and started to unwrap it. After fully taking off the wrapping paper, he glanced at the rose with a questioning glance.

"A...rose?" He glanced up at me for a moment.

I let out a breath before smiling. "This rose shows my internal love for you. This rose is a symbol of how much I love you. The rose won't ever break because of our power of love is to strong, because I love you with all my heart."

After my little speech, Karma set down the rose and openly kissed me. He leaned down and swooped in for the kiss which actually startled me. Karma held onto the arch of my back to keep is us and to keep the kiss going.

After he decided he had enough, our lips parted from each other. Our breath mingled togther before Karma smiled at me.

"I love you (Y/N)."

I smiled at him to, brushing my hand through his red hair. "I love you too, Karma."

Omg its finally done! Thank god. I am so tired u guys have no idea. This story had like 10,000 words. That's crazy! But I felt really bad about not updating on a while and so I was like, hey let me add a little plot. Turns out a little turned into like a whole bunch of plot. So I do hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and it probably took like an hour and half to read cuz I was proof reading it and it took me a little over an hour to proof read. I'm sorry for any mistakes cuz Im super tired and I'm not even typing right any more XD. Anyways, thank you guys for all the support, views, comments, votes, follows, and adds. Also special shout out to Enigma4 and MessMasky01 who helped me a little bit with some ideas for the story. So anyways, I'll see you guys, in the next chapter. Bye-bye!

Japanese: Kurisumasu Supesharu! Also spelled as クリスマススペシャル!  English: Christmas Special!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

103K 3.2K 26
After being shunned from the esteemed 'A' class and demoted to E class, can Y/N change her explosive personality? Especially with the help of a speci...
3.2K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
474K 14.7K 17
(Y/N) (L/N) was like any ordinary student at Kunugigaoka, except for the fact that she was dating the infamous Karma Akabane. Although no one knew of...
507K 13.9K 12
(F/N) (L/N) just moved to Japan where she is immediately placed in E Class. She misses her home but maybe a certain redhead can change her mind. Read...