Make It Last

By KayyLoveeee

Used to be "My College Lover" More

Cast ✨
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.1
45.2

26.

59.8K 2K 385
By KayyLoveeee

"Good morning." Leon said once Charnae opened her eyes.

Charnae looked at him and smiled. The night they shared together was amazing and it didn't end until two in the morning. They had one more day to spend in the hotel and Leon planned on continuing with where they left off after getting food.

"Good morning." Charnae replied as she lifted the blanket over her shoulder.

"Faith is gonna be mad at us because of your hair." Leon chuckled.

Charnae touched her hair and felt that it was reverting back to the curls. She could imagine how bad Faith was going to fuss her out.

"I'm blaming you." Charnae said, making Leon laugh.

"Damn, you're just gonna throw me under the bus?" He teased.

"Somebody's gotta go down. Better you than me." Charnae said.

Leon laughed. "You crazy." He pulled Charnae into his arms and kissed her lips—not caring about their morning breath. "Wanna take a shower with me?"

Charnae blushed a bit as she nodded her head. Leon slipped on his boxers and got up to get the duffel bags Torah packed for them. He took out everything they need before the went into the bathroom to handle their hygiene. Afterwards, the two of them laid in bed and started watching tv as they waited for their pizza to be delivered.

"You know what I was thinking?" Charnae said as she lifted her head from Leon's chest.

"What?" Leon asked.

"We should get a dog for the house."

"A dog, huh?" Leon questioned and Charnae nodded. "Okay, let's talk to the crew about it. What kind of dog were you thinking?"

"A french bulldog." She said with a smile.

Leon frowned. "Hell no."

"Why?! I always wanted one!" Charnae pouted.

"Let's get a pit or a rottweiler—not no damn small ass dog." Charnae sucked her teeth turned her back towards Leon, making him laugh. "I know damn well you ain't mad."

"Leave me alone." Charnae mumbled.

"How about we do a vote if the crew is okay with getting a dog and we'll see which one we get." Leon compromised.

Charnae smirked. "Okay, deal."

-

"It's one or the other." Leon said.

Charnae and Leon were now home and the votes were tied. The girls wanted a french bulldog and the boys wanted a pit bull.

"We don't want a big ass dog, Leon!" Faith argued.

"We need a big ass dog for protection, Faith. Just think about it." Damien chimed in.

"What if we get both?" Tia suggested. "We can put our money together to get our dog and y'all can do the same. We'll be responsible for ours and vise versa, but it's everyone's job to make sure both dogs get along and we have to agree on a gender because we don't need puppies."

Everyone agreed. Tia was definitely the compromiser of the group. While everyone argues, she finds the solution.

"Okay cool. We can get bitches if everyone is okay with that." Mike said, making everyone shake their heads.

"It's always you, bruh." Damien said.

"Always." Faith chimed in. "Let's go find some breeders, y'all. I'm excited!"

The girls went into the backyard and sat down at the patio set. They began to do their research on breeders in the surrounding areas until Faith broke the silence.

"How was your night with Leon, Charnae?" Faith asked, which immediately caused Charnae to blush.

"It was fantastic." She said with a smile.

"Uhh, can we get details?" Torah asked.

Charnae shook her head. "No ma'am."

"You're no fun." Faith pouted.

Tia laughed. "Leave Char alone. We already know Leon blew her back out by the way she's limping."

Charnae gasped. "I am not limping."

"You are a little bit, boo." Faith giggled. "We love you though."

"Anyway." Charnae scoffed. "Back to the breeders."

-

Charnae smiled as she hung up the phone with her father. He missed telling her happy birthday the other day due to the prison being on lockdown, but he made it up by singing to her twice. He didn't have the best singing voice, but Charnae loved every minute of it.

"What you smiling for, baby?" Leon asked as he walked into the bedroom, tossing his gym bag on the floor.

"My daddy called me and sung happy birthday to me twice because he missed it." Charnae replied.

"That's cute." Leon chuckled. "Did something happen?"

Charnae sighed. "He said there was a brawl while they were outside. He wasn't apart of it and he was able to get away before it escalated."

"That's good. I'm glad he's safe." Leon said.

"Charnae! We got her!" Tia shouted, making Charnae jump up from the bed and run to the front of the house.

The girls found a breeder in Charlotte and drove an hour to get their new baby. Charnae was not able to go with them because the meet up time was during her shift.

Once Charnae met them up front, she immediately gasped at how cute the puppy was. "Aww, hey Belle. You're so cute, baby." She cooed as she took the puppy from Torah.

"Mike and Jordan are right behind us with Blue." Faith said with excitement in her voice.

Leon walked around corner and got Belle's attention. She barked at him a couple of times and began to wag her tail. "Oh hell nah!" Tia exclaimed when she saw the dog getting excited.

Leon chuckled as he took the dog from Charnae who pouted. "What's up, Belle?" He said. Leon definitely had a soft spot for dogs.

"Don't try to steal our dog, Leon." Charnae said with a mug.

"She's stealing me!" Leon defended. "Y'all can get her back when my baby gets here."

"Nigga, give us our daughter back!" Faith fussed as she followed behind him.

-

"Look at Blue." Damien laughed as they watched the dogs in the back yard. Blue was laying on her back as she wiggled around in the grass. Once the puppies sniffed each other, they immediately became the best of friends.

"Blue is definitely gonna be the hyper one and Belle is gonna be the calm one. Look at how she's sitting there sniffing the air." Jordan pointed out.

The crew just finished teaching the dogs a few commands—well, mainly Leon. So far they had sit, speak, lay down, come, and shake down pack. He wanted to teach Blue more commands since she would be the bigger dog and would be a protector of the household.

"Lord, I'm about to go start on dinner because I'm hungry and I haven't eaten all day." Faith said as she headed towards the door.

"What I tell you about that?" Mike asked.

"Not shit because I rarely do that." Faith replied.

Mike sucked his teeth. "I'm trying to sound like a concerned boyfriend. You could've played along." He said, making everyone laugh.

"Whatever, fool." Faith scoffed. "Anybody wanna help me cook?"

"Yeah, I'll help you." Charnae said as she followed behind her.

The two of them entered the kitchen and washed their hands. Everyone could not agree on one thing so Faith told them she was going to be cooking random things. She decided to make baked spaghetti, fried chicken, fried catfish, tomatoes and okra, rice, cornbread, and a tossed salad. Everything was quick to make and everyone would have something to choose from.

Faith was the cook of the household and Leon was the secondary cook if Faith didn't feel like cooking. Both of them enjoyed cooking for everyone—especially Faith. She loved hearing compliments about her cooking. Everyone else did know how to cook, but they didn't enjoy it as much as Faith and Leon.

"Hey, Faith. Can I ask you something?" Charnae asked.

"Yeah, what's up?" Faith replied as she prepared to season the chicken and fish.

"How do you give head?" Charnae blurted out, making Faith choke on air. "Oh—I'm sorry. I didn't mean to catch you by surprise."

"Girl!" Faith gasped. "You can't just blurt stuff out like that. Almost made me die!"

"I'm sorry!" Charnae exclaimed.

"It's okay, chile." Faith said as she cleared her throat. "Anyway, I can't really tell you how to give head. It all depends on how he likes it; however, no teeth should be involved. Basically, he'll guide you on how to properly please him."

"How do I initiate it?" Charnae asked.

Faith shrugged. "I usually drop down to my knees and pull his draws down."

Charnae frowned. "I don't think I'm bold yet."

"You will be if you get a few shots in you." Faith teased. "Now let's hurry up and cook before I get hangry."

-
-
-
-
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 7.1K 22
"𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓭𝓸 𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝓮, 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓽?" ⚠︎︎A Hᴏᴏᴅғᴀɪʀʀʏʏ Pʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ⚠︎
55.3K 955 33
"you make me feel all these feelings n' emotions I've neva felt before" - 𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
Remember Me By Tawney

Mystery / Thriller

1.4K 62 26
Remember me when I'm gone. Teen romance Fantasy Hurt/Loss
4.7K 206 14
𝘚𝘗𝘐𝘕 𝘖𝘍𝘍 𝘖𝘍 𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘔 "𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋"