Hidden (Roman Godfrey FF) [#W...

By XIdobelieveinfairies

Ash is a demon that goes by Mara, married with kids in Hemlock Grove. Only twist is she's marriedto The Roman... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 12

256 7 4
By XIdobelieveinfairies

_Roman_

I had Letha, Peter, and Shelley watching all 4 kids. I had Letha help me set up something romantic for my wife. She needs something like this. She deserves it.

_Ash_
I woke to silence, I was confused when I seen a note,

'Take a shower than find the next note'

I shrugged getting up, I grabbed a towel heading to the bathroom. I gasped when I seen a rose sitting on the counter with a note.
'The first day we got to know one another. You told me you loved every color rose.'
I smiled softly I took a shower , when I was finished I walked into the closet seeing a box that said wear me. I got dressed and went to find the next note; I found it on the counter. 'Go to the beauty parlor and get hair, make up and nails done.'

My eyes got wide but smiled, I got my keys and wallet. "what is going on..." I mumbled to myself as I got into my car. I seen another rose making me smile, 'for everyday that you were by my side' I teared up. I headed out and went to the beauty parlor.

When I was done the lady gave me a note,
'where we actually had a first kiss' I shook my head as the lady gave me a pink rose and a dyed blue rose. 'For when Victoria and Damon were born.' I shook my head smiling. I left thanking them getting into my car I went to Godfrey towers and went inside into the "hospital" I found another note and another rose. I read the note first.

'Final note: the place I proposed to to and you told me that you were pregnant'

The rose said,
'For the countless nights o felt terrible because I left you by yourself with the kids.'

I smiled softly as I headed to the old park that people go n fuck now. I got there and seen Roman standing there with a suit and tie nice shoes and a dozen roses. As I got out I smiled hugely, "I am sorry for everything Happy 4th anniversary." I teared up as he handed me the roses. "these are for my future mistakes. I love you Ashley Rumancek." I smiled softly as I kissed him. "This is romantic Roman. You didn't have to do this." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yes, I do. I have missed a lot in your life the kids life. You especially." I frowned and nugged him a little. "what's your plan? Were are the kids?" "With Letha, Shelley and Peter." He took my keys and got into the car. "It's a surprise." He winked and we left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 2.1K 40
"I just always thought I have an ugliness that's impossible to love. Impossible for anyone to accept, and then you countered that." Liana aspires to...
6.2K 76 24
Months have passed since Peter, Celena, and Roman dealt with the evil Vargulf. But the mystery of their great bond still remains. After the witness...
13.3K 366 33
The third and final book of His series. Roman finally managed in making Alyse Stormnight his wife. Roman has somehow managed to convince Alyse that...
3.9K 114 17
Peter keeps having dreams of a she wolf who he is drawn to. He tells his mother who only says, that maybe he will find the she wolf who is haunting...