Peter Pan/Robbie Kay Imagines

nevxrlxnd tarafından

I am creating many different Peter Pan, Tommy/Nathan Clark, and Robbie Kay imagines. Some contain fluff and s... Daha Fazla

AN
Prompts! Yay!
forgotten
deal
death
whats the point...
mine
only you (requested)
love at first sight
Arguments
Competition
going too far
Late Night Birthday Parties
Nightmares
the curse
Do you remember me?
do you remember me? part 2
love at first sight part 2
such a tease
shy artsy boy
shy artsy boy pt 2
study sessions get dirty
spin the bottle
forbidden love
dates, more makeout sessions, and cold lasagna
forbidden love pt. 2

presidents, chinese, and makeout sessions

2.5K 29 11
nevxrlxnd tarafından

Requested: no unfortunately... plz send in requests 😭🙏🏼
Warnings: making out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Y/N's POV:

I hate history. I'm absolutely terrible at it. I can't remember dates or why all these wars started or all these fucking time eras. Oh and to top it all off I don't even know all the presidents.

I was sitting on my bed in my dorm with flash cards. They were the presidents of these lovely United States. They asked different kinds of questions like; Who was before/after this president? Who is the 16th president? What president passed this legislation? Etc.

"Okay... Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, uh..." I scratched my head as I tried to remember who it was.

A knock sounded at the door. I groaned and rolled out of bed and headed toward the door. I grabbed the handle and next thing I know I see my loving boyfriend standing before me with a brown bag, which I'm assuming is Chinese.

"Hungry?" He asked tilting his head slightly as a small smile crept on his lips.

"Oh my god, I'm starving." I said and stepped to the side as he entered. I was currently alone in my dorm so it was ok that he was here. I flopped onto my bed and sighed.

He took out all the food and gave me a box of chicken and broccoli. He lied down next to me on my bed.

"So what are you doing?" He asked as he took a bite of fried rice.

"The homework you assigned!" I said nudging him.

Did I forget to mention my boyfriend is my professor? Well now you know.

"Ah, your memorizing the presidents." He said with chuckle.

"Yeah. It's so hard..."

"You can do it. I believe in you." He said mocking this corny motivational quotes.

"Gah you know my memory is absolutely terrible!" I groaned.

"Well you need to know them." He said taking another bite.

"Why?"

"It's important to know the history of our people so we don't repeat mistakes of the past."

"Now you're sounding like some spiritual person."

He placed his empty Chinese box in the trash then lied right back next to me.

"Tell me," he said as he adjusted himself on my bed. "who was the 32nd president?"

"Uh... Truman?"

"You're close."

"Eisenhower?"

"No..."

I went to grab my flashcards but he put his hand over mine.

"No flashcards. Come on, I know you know it, you're so close."

I looked down at our hands. I bit my lip as i tried to think.

"Uh.... Roosevelt?"

"Which Roosevelt?"

"Franklin D. Roosevelt?"

"Correct!"

I sighed with relief.

"Next one."

"No, I need to study more–"

"16th president."

"Okay, everyone knows Lincoln is the 16th president, during the civil war."

"Aw my smart little angel." He said gently rubbing his thumb over my cheek.

I smiled before he gently pecked my lips.

"Okay. Next, who was the 37th president?"

"I... I don't know."

"Yes, you do know it. We talked about him a lot actually."

"Uh..."

"Vietnam... Watergate..."

"Nixon?"

"That's the one."

"I don't think I can keep this up." I said rubbing my head.

"Well we can take a break then start back up in a little while." He said grabbing my trash and throwing it away.

"Okay." I said piling up my flashcards and wrapping the rubber band around them.

I turned and lied on my back as I rubbed my eyes. My arms went down by my sides as I let out a silent sigh. Robbie moved closer to me. I could feel his arm against mine. I turned and faced him, allowing myself to become engulfed in his arms. He pressed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"You know..." I paused as I looked up at Robbie. "You look so adorable with your little puppy tie."

"Well you were the one to get it for me."

"I couldn't resist." I said before wrapping my arms around his torso, and he wrapping his around my body.

After a minute of cuddling he rolled us over so he was on top of me. He smiled down at me as he pressed his lips gently on mine. I melted into the kiss as he spread my legs so he could put his between them. He rubbed my leg with one hand as the other was next to my head. He licked my bottom lip begging for entrance and I granted it to him. Our tongues danced as the kiss deepened. His other hand went to the other side of my head. Our lips separated making a silent whine escape. He put his lips on my neck and start searching for my weak spots. I moaned silently as his lips and tongue worked their magic. Without losing contact, he grabbed my hands pinning them to the bed, his fingers intertwining with mine. Soon a moan slipped out and he smirked against my gentle skin. He put more into that spot. He nibbled, kissed, and swirled his tongue on my jawline. He kissed my lips then transitioned to the other side repeating his former actions: Finding my weak spot, then attacking.

"Robbie." I moaned silently.

He must've not heard me.

"R-Robbie." I said a little louder.

He lifted his head and looked me in the eyes. There was warmth, gentleness, and comfort in them. But then there was lust hidden deep in his eyes. In the golden speckles of his eyes.

"I need to study." I said immediately regretting my words.

"Oh, right." He chuckled before climbing off me.

I mentally slapped myself. I balled my fists in the air and tugged at my hair when he wasn't looking.

"What the hell was that?!!" I yelled at myself in my head.

Before he looked back at me again I let go of my hair a returned to acting casual.

"Shit..." he said looking at me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I left a hickey... a really big one." He said as he gently put his hand on my neck.

"Good thing there's such thing as makeup." I chuckled.

"Haha yeah." He chucked.

He went to grab the flashcards off my desk. I resumed my earlier actions of mentally slapping myself. He turned and I looked up at him with a smile.

"So back to presidents." He said and we continued to study.

We studied for hours until I memorized all the presidents. Well at least the ones he said I'd need to know for the test.

The next day...

Robbie stood at the front of the classroom and he had me seated at the front of the room. He held the tests in his hands. He wore a smiley face tie, another one I got him.

"Alright everyone I hoped you studied like I told you to. Once you finish you can bring your test up to me and go do what you wish. Any questions before we start?" He said looking at everyone.

"Mr Kay?" Someone asked.

"Yes, Mr. Johnson."

"Where do you get your ties? They are the greatest ties I've ever seen and I want one of those ties." He said smiling.

"Well, that has nothing to do with the test but my girlfriend got them for me. I don't know where she got them but I do know that she's good at picking ties." Robbie chuckled.

"Damn." He grumbled.

Robbie began passing out the tests. Once he approached me he winked as he placed the test on my desk and continued walking. I wrote my name at the top and saw a little note up at the top.

Good luck my angel. Remember 42.
-Robbie

I smiled as I read the note and started my test. Around the beginning it was easy, but then at the last 5 questions I couldn't figure out 3. It took me a while to figure them out but eventually I got an answer down. Then I had to write an essay. I finished it fairly quickly. Once again, I checked my answers. I saw that a little less than half the class was gone. I put away all my things before taking my test up to Robbie. He looked up from his computer at me and smiled.

"Thank you." He said as I handed him my test.

I winked before smiling and turning back around. I began toward the door to leave. I was at the top of the stairs and at the door, but I stopped when I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I picked it up and saw it was a text from Robbie.

Good job remembering 42. :) I'll see you later tonight? Dinner at my house maybe?

I turned and saw him looking at me. I smiled and nodded.

Pick me up at 7.

He looked down at his phone and smirked. I winked and left the room, heading to my dorm.

Can't wait for tonight angel. :*

I smiled as put my phone in my back pocket and headed to my dorm.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

234K 3.7K 29
Hello! <3 These are little one shots/imagines I make for Peter Pan and Robbie Kay. I take requests! Just no sexual content is allowed--Let's keep...
707 176 21
Robbie Kay, Peter Pan, and OUAT fanfic _______________________________________ When high school sweethearts are broken apart by magic and power, the...
201K 3.6K 49
Let me know if you want the reader to have powers or not. Please keep requests clean. No personals. I don't own the characters, pictures, or videos...
26.6K 886 21
Hello. My name is Wendy, Wendy Darling. I am here to tell you of what happened on the island of Neverland. What really happened. I've seen the movies...