Scary Stories

By laurelxox

Some scary horror stories written by me! :) More

Hearing phantom calls for help
The ghost of our dog
The crying woman
The terrifying whistle

The final embrace

23 3 0
By laurelxox

I moved several times before I finally settled into a permanent place. One of many houses I lived in had two floors, and I had the entire bottom floor to myself. One night, my dog started barking and ran into my bedroom. He was barking at the door, but refused to go near it. I got up, checked the door, but when I didn't see anything I went back to bed after quieting my dog down. Sometime later, I woke up feeling uncomfortable and afraid for no apparent reasons. I curled up into a ball on my side and tried to get back sleep but was startled awake by the feeling of someone hugging me from behind. I couldn't move or scream, so I just closed my eyes as tight as I could and ran through every prayer I could remember in my head until I fell asleep again. I never figured out who, or what, was hugging me that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 331 38
The life of a mortician changes forever after he tries to have his way with a beautiful woman's dead body. And soon he discovers that the only person...
10.2K 467 196
Horror Game Boss Always Covets Me (Unlimited Flow) 恐怖游戲BOSS總觊觎我【無限流】 Author: 一顆枸杞 Chapters: 196 Chapters (Completed) Description: [After entering a h...
53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...