STAR BLOSSOM | JUNGKOOK [HIAT...

By JeonSaeHyun

❝Remember how you told me that you wanted to find the most beautiful moment in life?❞ ❝I'll help you with tha... More

N O T E
C H A R A C T E R S
P R O L O G U E
「001」
「002」
「003」
「004」
「005」
「006」
「007」
「008」
「009」
「010」
「011」
「012」
「013」
「014」
「015」
「016」
「017」
「018」
「019」
「020」
「021」
「022」
「023」
「024」
「025」
「026」
「027」
「028」
「029」
「030」
「031」
「033」
「034」
「035」
「036」
「037」
「038」
「039」
「040」
「041」
「042」
「043」
「044」
「045」
「046」
「047」
「048」
「049」
「050」
「051」
「052」
「053」
「UPDATE」

「032」

6.4K 239 127
By JeonSaeHyun

0 3 2

HIP HOP LOVER

══════↯══════

Yeonseo's slap came out of nowhere and had struck me much more painfully than I expected. The slap caused me to hit a nearby wall. I held my left cheek in pain. This hurts worse than the time Haneul struck me with a ball. Even the slightest touch hurts so much.

I stare at Yeonseo who was breathing heavily with anger. She showed a burning desire of literally wanting to ruin my life. What more can I expect? She has been wanting to do this ever since I joined the archery club. I've been waiting for this day to come. Jealousy has been feeding her this whole time, but now she's hungry for revenge.

"YOU BITCH!" yelled Yeonseo with much rage, "Haven't you ruined my life enough already!?"

"I could say the same to you," I replied, "Don't you think it's time you tasted your own medicine?"

"Ugh! You're such a whore, you didn't have to upload a video of me onto the internet. I didn't even do that to you!"

"You didn't even do that to me? Who was the one who started a rumour of a fake scandal by posting a picture of me and Jungkook just because of their own negative intentions?" I poke her with my index finger just enough to push her back, "It was you."

"I swear to god Seo Yoonbyul, I don't care what happens to me, I just know you'll rot in hell. I will show the world how much of a bitch you are. I will ruin you, I will ruin everyone who gets in my way!"

"Spoiled tramp," I mumble. I can't believe she's making herself sound like a victim.

"What the fuck did you just say!?" shouted Yeonseo. She grabs me by the collar and throws me against the wall with her hands still clutching onto me.

"Spoiled tramp- do you need me to spell it out for you? Chae. Yeon. Seo. No one is ruining your life. You're doing it on your own. Did you forget that you're in a school zone right now? You're just stupidly exposing your true nature. Look around, all of the students are just watching you. You're just ending yourself."

It was at that moment she realized what she had done wrong. Yeonseo slowly dropped down onto the ground. Well that didn't take long.

"I've been hurting myself this entire time, and I just used you as the one to vent at for my wrongdoings?" questioned Yeonseo.

I kneel down to her level, "It's not too late to change you know?" I nearly choke at my own words. I can't believe those words even came out of my mouth.

"You're right, it's not too late... But it's also not too late to continue to ruin you!"

My eyes widen in shock as Yeonseo grabs a nearby bucket of water- that was left by the janitor who was cleaning the windows- and throws it at me. The water was cold as it spread through all of my clothes. It still hasn't ended, Yeonseo quickly pins me down and chokes me.

"It would be better without you here," laughed Yeonseo evilly.

I choke, unable to breathe, yet no one is helping me. I'm glad I still have some fighting spirit left. I would've never thought that I could hold my breath for this long. I nearly pass out just before someone helps- surprisingly it was Haneul with Jungkook.

Haneul quickly shoves Yeonseo out of the way, making her release her hands from my neck. I cough- trying to catch my breath. Jungkook quickly takes off his sweater to cover my chest. The water had made my white shirt translucent- bad day to wear white. I just have terrible luck with choices and with people.

Mr. Baek arrives at the scene with two other teachers to take Yeonseo to the office, "Yoonbyul, please rest in your dorm, I will omit the classes you have today. Same for you Jungkook, you share a dorm with Yoonbyul so please look after her."

"Yes Mr. Baek," said Jungkook who lifted me up to stand.

"The rest of you bystanders, get back to class now," said Mr. Baek ever so seriously.

The crowd of students slowly disappear from the scene, leaving Jungkook and I with Haneul.

"I never thought I would say this, but thank you Haneul," I say with a crooked smile, "And I thought you were always just gonna be a spoiled asshole."

"I would fight back because you called me an asshole, but this is not the time," Haneul walks away then turns his head back, "I'm actually not that much of an asshole if you knew more about me, but of course that's just my word for it, you don't have to believe me."

Haneul heads for his next class as I stare in disbelief at what had just happened. Jungkook escorts me back to our dorm. A rush of relief began to appear as I took a step into the dorm. I feel safe once again- away from everything. I wish to suppress all of this negativity that keeps appearing, yet I can't control it. Maybe my life was destined to be this way, unless everything I've been through ever since the accident are just life lessons. I throw that thought away and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

I grab a clean outfit and took a step into the shower. The heat of the warm water is washing away the coldness I felt earlier.  I wish this feeling can last forever- it's so calming. I wash my hair in the process. The water hits my face as I let the water run down my body.

I dry myself off and change into fresh clothes. I look at my reflection in the mirror. There, in front of me, showed an image of a young girl who showed signs of pain. Instead of it being an internal pain, the pain was finally being shown as marks externally. She wasn't only hurting on the outside, she was also hurting on the inside. I use my fingers and traced the red marks on cheek and neck. Ten years ago, even seven years ago or now, it's the same, this is the most me. And that was it! Uh that was it, when I became me. This was the same person I saw growing up- nothing has changed- nothing at all.

I walk out of the bathroom with a towel on my head. I sit on the sofa criss-crossed. Jungkook sits in front of me with a small jar. "This is a soothing ointment meant for bruises like this, I'm gonna apply it, is that okay?"

I nod silently and he opens the jar and start applying it onto my left cheek. I wince at the pain. I felt tears drop from my eyes onto my leg. I was crying, but it wasn't because of the bruises.

"Am I applying it too hard? I'm so sorry Yoonbyul, I didn't realize it hurts that much," said Jungkook as he frantically stood up to find tissues.

I grab his arm to make him sit down, "No, it isn't the bruises that hurt- it's something else." Tears roll down my cheeks like twin waterfalls, "I can't identify this emotion. It just hurts so much. These bruises are meant to fade over time, but the pain it has caused will last forever. Am I a sinner? What have I done wrong to deserve this? I really want to know if this is meant to strengthen me or if it's meant to hurt me. If loving this culture is a sin, I'll die over a hundred times. I'd rather die now than suffer through all of this."

"Don't say that Yoonbyul. You've done nothing wrong. It's not your fault, I know it isn't," reassured Jungkook.

I look up at him, "But I can't suppress that feeling. I found out more about myself over the years, but nothing has changed. It's the same. All of the people I've met, they're shit. Except you and Bangtan of course. You all helped me get up when I didn't know anything. I don't even give a fuck about Yeonseo anymore, I've learned to finally forget her. She's like a beggar who only asks for what she wants rather than what she needs. Even if people hold me down and warn or even threaten me, I'll just brush them off."

"At least we know that Yeonseo is going to be punished for everything she has done to you. There's still some justice in this world," smiled Jungkook.

"You know what, you're right. Although Yeonseo has been dealt with, I can't help but remember my past because of that situation. It came into my life naturally, I was just an elementary student back then, I was often bullied and there would always be a huge crowd of people just watching, just like today. Society is so bullshit, all of those students just stood there as bystanders, they didn't even help me at all. Instead, they all pulled out their phones to just film the whole thing. The situation wouldn't have went to that extent if someone took action early enough, but no, that's just how it is around here. Those bystanders just find me being harassed as entertainment. I'm basically nothing."

"You are not nothing. You are something to me. You're a friend, you're someone I trust, you're someone I cherish. You've taught me so much ever since I've met you, even if you haven't noticed it. I learnt how to love life more, you've made me feel more confident because of your support, please don't say that you're nothing," smiled Jungkook with his bunny smile, "And yes, I agree with you, society is bullshit. I still can't believe nobody took action, that's why I became your superhero today~"

"Ha ha, yes you did didn't you? Thank you," I smile.

Jungkook grabs my towel and starts ruffling my hair with it to dry it, "You'll catch a cold if you don't dry your hair." He held my head with both of his hands and looked at me straight in the eyes then giggled a bit along with a sweet smile. It still makes my heart pound every time he does that. This boy named Jeon Jungkook, whom I met on my first day here, is now part of my life.

Endless diction, all right, my instincts choose, I had so much to say that it wasn't enough with what other people told me. I only explained so little of what I wanted to express and yet Jungkook understood it all. Now I only have one question left, am I changing others or are others changing me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 30.5K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
253K 6.1K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
973K 16.8K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
838K 33.2K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...