South Park (R-18+ Yaoi)| FanF...

Av RedEyedDemon

A fan fiction based on the popular american adult cartoon in Comedy Central called South Park. Where four you... Mer

South Park (Boy x Boy)
Episode I: The Moving
Episode II: New School, New Trouble
Episode III: Unsorted Feelings
Episode IV: The Selfish Me
Episode V: Who's Inlove With Who?
Episode VII: The Devil And His Angel
Episode VIII: After The Storm Comes A Beautiful Rainbow
Episode IX: A Music Only For Us
Episode X: The Lonely Prince
Episode XI: Perfect Coffee For The Twitchy Prince
Episode XII: The Fall Of The Mighty Prince
Episode XIII: Just Like Romeo And Juliet

Episode VI: Getting Sick Is Awesome!

4.4K 89 11
Av RedEyedDemon

When the cab came to stop in front of Stan's house, Kyle helped him to get on his feet by placing Stan right arm on his shoulder and carry the guy's weight. They slowly walks toward the house.

"Oh. Kyle. What happened?" Mrs. Marsh opened the door once she heard Kyle knocked and quickly take over the other half of his son's body. Both of them, carried him up to his room.

Stan is still unconscious when his mom and Kyle carefully lied him down on his bed. Then, Mrs. Marsh head out of the door while Kyle safely tuck Stan inside of his blue blanket. He also head out, where Mrs. Marsh is patiently waiting.

"I-I'm really sorry, Sharon. It's all my fault. If I only kn--" He can't continue whatever he wants to say 'cause his tears begin to streams down of his green eyes.

Mrs. Marsh places her hand on top of Kyle's head, gently rubbing it. "No one's at fault, Kyle." She giggles, "But can I ask a small favor?"

Kyle nods and with the used of his green mittens, he dried his tears off. "Anything, Sharon."

Mrs. Marsh smiles widely and guides Kyle down the stairs where they saw Mr. Randy Marsh, Stan's father, who's the only geologist and scientist in South Park, his grandpa and Shelly. The three are busily loading their bags on the car that's parking in front of the house. Mrs. Marsh clings a couple of keys for the house in front of Kyle face.

"Could you stay here for a week with Stan? We're sort of going to a festival with your parents." Mrs. Marsh cheeks turned pink like a teenager who's embarrassed to ask for a favor.

Kyle's jaw drop opened and his eyes widened. "W-with my parents?" It's not that his against of it but it confuses him how did his parents get along with the Marsh so fast.

Before Mrs. Marsh could answer, a familiar car parks behind the Marsh's car. They went outside to meet the passengers and the driver of the said car. Mrs. Broflovski is the first one to get out the car, carrying Ike on her arm which she then put down. The two brothers hugs each other and Kyle gives a small kiss on his mom's cheek. Next one to get out of the car is Mr. Broflovski, who gave a lovely wave before he went to the compartment, grabbing the green backpack that full of Kyle's necessities.

"Here you go, son." He casually handed it over to Kyle.

"T-thanks, dad." There's still confusion on Kyle's voice but he took the bag and put it on ground because it's kind of heavy.

"You boys should take good care. We will also call to see if everything's fine. And don't forget to take your insulin, they're in this small white box." Mrs. Broflovski, doesn't want to go on this trip if she have to leave his boy. However, she really wants the Marsh and Broflovski's to become close friends and eventually treat each other as a family.

Everything is all set and the two families says their goodbyes on Kyle. He waves and wait for the cars to be out of his sight, then he slowly drags his green bag to the house and placed it on the corner to let the snows that have clinged at the bottom dry.

"What to do? I've never been alone with anybody." Kyle mumbles to himself while standing at the middle of the kitchen. All of a sudden, he remembered what Kenny told him earlier at school.

"Once he woke up, give him something sweet." -Kenny

"Hm. But I don't know what kind of sweet food he likes. This only shows that I don't know him that well. I'm a failure." Just then he notice a cook book on top of the microwave. He quickly scans the recipe book, "There's a lot of sweet dishes here but which one. Maybe, I go and asks him."

Kyle went upstairs again and head to Stan's room. He sat on the empty space of the bed, touching Stan's forehead. It is still hot. He make his way to the bathroom, next door. He gets the white cloth hanging on the rack and damp it on the sink with cold running water. Then, went back to the room where he place the now wet cloth on Stan's burning forehead.

"I'm sorry, Dude. I didn't mean to be rude to you earlier. I-I just don't know what to do anymore." He whispers but there's pain in his voice.

Stan heard every word Kyle have said. He then decides to open his eyes for there's no point of pretending to be asleep. He's tired of doing it. His ready to give up.

"You don't have to feel sorry, Kyle. I'm fine. You can leave now." He took a quick glance on Kyle's face then turn his back to face the wall. The wet cloth that's on his forehead falls off but he didn't bother to put it back.

Kyle is pretty stunned from his sudden movement and words. He also became aware on the way Stan talked to him. There's something off about it. It took all of his power to hold back his tears but it's too painful to keep in.

"I-I'm r-really s-sorry, S-stan. I--" His voice all crack up that it is hard to speak. He got on his feet ready to walk away but Stan abruptly grab his forearm, pinning him down on the bed.

"I told you, don't be sorry. Is it hard to understand? I get it, Kyle. I get it. We're just friends. T-that's all I can be for you." His face flushed red and his blue eyes are all glassy that looking straight at the boy green ones. He lowers his head, biting his lower lips to fight his own tears.

With Kyle's free hand, he slowly lifts Stan head and presses his soft lips to the guy.

"I-I can't hold it back anymore, Stan. S-sorry. I-I know that you can only see me as a friend. B-but the way you treat me from the others is different. I can't stop thinking that maybe-- Y-you're too nice to me and there's me, who's too naïve to think that maybe y-you'll like me back." Kyle explained then covers his face with his hands. He doesn't know what's gotten to him to blurted it all out. Now, he is afraid that the only closest friend and savior he has will hate him now.

Stan burst out laughing. He didn't know if it's a good thing to do in this kind of situation but he felt relieved for the first time. He felt so good that he forgot that he have a fever and sick.

"I already fall in love with you, ever since that school bus incident, Kyle." He gets off of Kyle and sat at the near edge of the bed. "I don't have the guts to say it, 'cause I'm one bloody coward guy. And then, I just figured out that you're already in love with Kenny. That hurt look in your eyes, when you saw him kissing Butters. I knew from then--"

"Whoah! Y- you're in love with me?!" In much of his surprise, he cut Stan off then sits up straight to face him. "And NO, by the way. I'm not in love with Kenny. I ran away because why is it so simple for him to kissed the guy he likes in front of others, particularly his friends without worrying the consequences of it." He fastly explains that his face went red even the tip of his ear. "Then, I-I got jealous and afraid at the same time that one day you'll do the same and be with the person you like. Since we're just friends, I'll be left alone." He looks down of his hands.

Stan holds Kyle chin up. "I will never leave you, Kyle. 'Cause you're the only person I that love and I need; now, tomorrow and always." He moves closer, pressing his lips to Kyle.

When Kyle opens up a little, his tongue got an access to swirls and roams freely inside of the boy's mouth. Stan breaks the kiss, looking straight ahead, caressing Kyle's strawberry like face.

"W-what?" Kyle got conscious that he wants to lower his head but Stan stayed him still as his hands rubs his cheeks.

"I didn't expect that your mouth could be this sweet." Stan licks his lower lips.

Kyle then remembered again what Kenny told him at the school. "I-If you want more, p-please help yourself." He shuts his eyes so he could not see the face Stan will make for his vulgar invitation.

"Hm. Never thought that you have this sexy image. But if you say so." Without a warning, Stan torridly kiss Kyle again.

Stan could hear the cute moans his partner makes. He slowly went down and found Kyle's neck, he surely sucks it that will surely leave a mark tomorrow. Not only his mouth is busy but also his hands, they're starting to go on the hem of Kyle shirt; tossing the clothes on the carpeted floor. His mouth goes down again, leaving small kisses until he reach Kyle's perky nipples. He slowly licks and sucks them alternately like a hungry baby.

Using his other hand, Kyle covered his mouth to hold his moan back while the other, crumbles the sheet of the bed. "S- Stan. S-stop."

Stan come to stop and stares at him. "Do you really want me to stop, Kyle? 'Cause if you do, I'll stop." He gently kiss Kyle's lips.

And Kyle moans again, shaking his head. "D-don't stop."

"You're such a good boy, Kyle." Stan smirks, taking off his shirt. He laid Kyle down on his bed. Unbuckling his belt and take his time to remove Kyle's pants and boxer.

"See, it's already hard and wet for me." Stan softly holds Kyle's cock, licking the pre-cum away down to pucker hole. He then sucks his two fingers and carefully put it inside of Kyle.

Kyle groans, as he could feel his insides stretching and Stan fingers curling up to touch his walls. "I-it hurts. Ahhh. S-stan." He bit his lower lip to hold his moan but failed to do so.

"You're ready." Stan pulls out his fingers which Kyle groans in sudden emptiness. "Now, I want you to try putting this on your own." He widely grins as he lies down and strokes his own hard member.

Kyle didn't have a choice but to get on his knees and crawl on top of Stan. He needs to be full again. With his left hand, he hold Stan's cock while his right hand, he uses it to open his ass cheeks. Slowly, he push his body down to take Stan wholesome.

Stan whisled. "Baby. You really have one nice body." He could feel the tightness that surrounds his cock.

"D-Don't m-move, yet." Kyle catches his breath, waiting to adjust himself to Stan's size.

Out of the blue, Stan straightened up. He pulled Kyle's body closer and pushes his cock inside of Kyle's butt hole.

"I- I told you! N-not to move." Kyle wraps his arms around Stan's neck. He let his body bounces on every trust Stan makes.

The feeling is truly overwhelming. Stan's cock is hitting the right nerve and Stan right hand is freely stroking his cock. It began slower then faster, making him to loose his mind. He moves closer and start kissing Stan. The both them sucks on each other moans.

"Can I?" Stan breaks the kiss. His blue eyes that filled with lust looks directly to Kyle, who's nodding his head.

Stan moves faster and deeper for Kyle to get his own climax too. With another strong thrust, he unloaded his cum inside of Kyle's hole; a lot drips out when he pulled his cock out. He let himself to fall on the bed and Kyle is on top of him.

"Are you alright?" He planted a soft kiss on top of Kyle's head. They're still catching their breath.

"I should be the one asking you. Are you alright?" Kyle smiles but his truly worried. He turn his head to face his lover.

"More alive than ever. You haven't answer my question." Stan chuckles, rubbing Kyle's back.

"I'm fine but my ass though, isn't." Kyle giggles. "Thank you so much, Stan."

"For what?" It is time for Stan to face him with confusion.

"For accepting my feelings, stupid." Kyle giggles again, kissing Stan on his cheek.

"I'm the one who needs to thank you, Kyle." Stan face and voice became serious. He took Kyle's right hand and place it near to his lips. "Now, that we're together. I know that we will face a lot of problems. But, as long as I have you on my side, we can get through all of them. I will stick to my promise, no matter what happen. I love you, Kyle." He kiss Kyle on his forehead and embraces him.

" I love you too, Stan and I never leave you." Kyle snuggles closer to the crook of Stan neck and both of them enjoys the warm of the other.

***
Whoo! Is it getting hot in here? I'm tingling all over. (Laughs) Just kidding. If you're wondering how I know this stuff, well, simple, I read a lot of yaoi manga and movies. Not that innocent anymore as you think I am. (Blush) Anyway, hope you enjoyed reading it. See you on next chapter. (Smiles)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

Drama of a Teen Life Av Suki

Allmän skönlitteratur

7 1 11
Drama. Life. And teens. Hehe :3
433 47 11
Well basically it's two boys who fall in love in a carnival. But the day at the carnival goes wrong.
6.2K 170 30
When five boys on the baseball team fall in love with the girls of the softball team, they have a romance like any other. They will go through break...
28 8 5
A brand new fanfic featuring my very own OCs. I'm very excited to share this with as many readers as possible. For me, this is the next step as a wri...