Hazbin Hotel Character Intro

By godhatesmealot

Stop reading this. Go to the last chapter. That's all you should read. More

Side Characters
Hazbin Hotel SpeedDraws
Videos to Watch by Vivziepop
UPDATE (version 2)
Vivziepop: the facts

Character Intro

8.4K 55 224
By godhatesmealot

Hey this is old and all these facts were canon a LONG time ago and no longer are true, read my newer, updated version.

These are Vaggie's looks in order of when they were created. Her newest and current look is the last one. I just decided to put her other designs here to show her evolution. VAGGIE EVOLUTION!!! Vaggie was murdered in the 80s.

THESE ARE NO LONGER CANON FACTS!

This is Husk. He was a magician that was beaten to death in his 70s in the 60s. He can do powerful magic but he's a real grump. I have to say he's my second favorite demon.

THESE ARE NO LONGER CANON FACTS!

This is Crymini. A demon werewolf thing that died in the 90s in her later teens. She is a very feisty and wild character with a distinguishing personality. I'd rather not mention how she died.

THESE ARE NO LONGER CANON FACTS

This is Alastor, my favorite character. He is  a demon deer that died in the 30s during the Great Depression. He always smiles, he will NEVER frown. He can shapeshift into a deer.

NO LONGER CANON FACTS

This is Mimzy who died in the 20s from being sentenced to death for who knows why.

NO LONGER CANON FACTS

This is Baxter who died on the Titanic (1912). When he fell into the water off the boat, his back was hit by the preppellar. He is superstitious and is also a mad scientist and always doing experiments on other demons.

PLEASE STOP READING

Here is Nifty who died in the 50s because she... well- she committed suicide. She is outgoing but easily hurt (emotional wise not physical).

THIS ISN'T CANON ANYMORE

And here is Angel Dust, probably the most famous demon of Vivziepop. He was murdered by his brother in the 40s. He does drugs, cross dresses, and swears (no swearing will be included in my writings). 

PLS READ SOMETHING ELSE I'M BEGGING YOU

Favorite demon? Comment below! I hope to write a fanfic for Hazbin Hotel soon!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
21.6K 345 26
hi it's the green bean
746K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...