Escape (A Lil Bibby Story)

By Yellow-Sherbert

"FUCK, why do you do this to me Bibby?" I asked frustration shooting through my voice as I finally looked up... More

A Quick Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Important Message
Its Out!!

Chapter 23

6.7K 318 20
By Yellow-Sherbert

Ar'mariah

July 4th

"We poppin Firecrackers tonight y'all" I could hear my Brother Tell Devin and his Brother on FaceTime.

He sat on my Bed while I did my hair. My Family was having a small barbecue today. They had even invited NL... Including Bibby.

I hadn't seen him since that talk we had. Just the thought of seeing him made my heart race and my hand shake. I just Hope we can get along.

I pushed the thought to the side as I applied Blueberry bliss curl control paste to me Baby hairs and brushed them down. I applied Eco styling gel on top for extra hold. These curls could get really out of control in this heat.

"Aight we'll be there, and tell Ari I said no matter how much she comb her hair she gone be ugly" I could hear the smile in Devins voice as he spoke.

I smacked my lips. "And no matter how manly you try to act, you still gone look like a girl" I retorted. Growing up I always teased Devin and called him A girl.

Devin had Pretty Hair, Pretty Light eyes, long Beautiful eyelashes And his lips looked painted on but he still had a lot of manly features.

"Oooo she hit you where it hurts fam" His Brother Devon Said.

"Shut up Nigga" He spat.

I laughed.

"And Where's my Best friend?" I asked putting my hair products away.

"She just left, she should be on her way back to yo house"

I nodded. "Oh okay"

I slipped on my Red Suede high top Air Force ones that matched my red and blue Tank top.

Me and the girls decided to do best friends things and dress alike.

I had on black Joggers, a red and blue Tank Top and my Red Ones on, Mylin had on a mint Green Cami and Skinny jeans and her white and green Ralph Simons on, Kimani had on a Blue and black crop top and a pair of shorts with her Black Jordan's on and Tanya had on a Red Shirt with Black tights and a pair of Red and black Jordan's.

I knew We were gonna take plenty of photos and videos later on.

After putting everything away, Amir had hung up from talkin to Devin and Devon, and my Mom called us to the kitchen.

"Yes Mom-" I froze in place meeting eyes with Brandon's. Butterflies filled my stomach and all I could do was gulp.

I tried to look away as my mother talked to me but for some reason I was caught up in Bibby's stare.. And so was he.

"I'm runnin to the store right quick to get some things I forgot, Amir Imma have you go with me . And Ari" I finally looked at my Mama who pointed to me.

She knew nothing about Me and Bibby not talking and we weren't gonna tell her.. I didn't know how long we could get around her without her noticing we weren't on good terms, she'd eventually notice how quiet and distance we are around each other which wasn't normal.

"Help Bibby take some of that meat outside and Granny will watch it when she get out the shower" She said.

I mentally face palmed myself.

Damn I had to be stuck with him.

I glanced down at his shoes to see he had on the same Red suede ones. Just Great.

We had actually bought them at the same time.

Bibby wanted to take me school shopping so we hit up the mall. After getting my many pairs of outfits, we hit up the shoe store next.

I was searching on the wall that was filled with many different shoes of different colors as my Finger was on my chin and my lips were pressed together.

I came across these Beautiful Ones, they were red suede AND they were high tops AND They were in women. PERFECT!!

I picked Up the shoe looking at them.

"Aye them joints fye" Bibby said walkin up.

"I know" I turned around and called over a Worker.

"Yes so you have these in an 8?"

"Oh lemme go check"  She told me before walking off to the back.

Bibby took the shoe from me and looked at it. "I wonder they have these in men"

I raised my eyebrows. "Nigga you not Boutta copy me"

"Shut up Light Bright" He retorted.

"We Boutta same color buddy" I laughed and he did too.

"So"

Before I could say anything else, the lady walked back out with a Nike Box in her hand.

"We have them" she smiled happily.

I squealed a bit taking the box. "Thank you!"

"No problem"

"Aye do y'all have those in men?" Bibby asked.

I stale faced him. Didn't we just have a conversation about this?

She looked at him and looked over at the men side. "Um yeah we actually do they're right over here, just follow me" She told him.

"Aight". He looked back at me mouthing Ha ha. I flipped him off and he silently laughed and continued  following the lady.

My Mom grabbed her purse, phone and Keys and her and Amir left out the door.

I walked over grabbing a pan while Bibby grabbed the other. We headed out the back door. Bibby opened the grill and I laid my pieces of meat on the grill as he did too.

Bibby let out a small chuckle. I looked Up at him as his lips curled up into a small smile.

"What?" I asked.

"Remember when you almost pushed into the grill that one yea'?"

I chuckled as the memory came to my mind. "Yeah.. Thank God I didn't" I answered.

I closed the grill and we walked back into the house just as the girls was pullin up in Tanya's car.

I went over unlockin the door.

"Hey Bitchessss"

"Hey Bitch" Kimani spoke.

"Wassup Sis" Mylin said walkin in.

"Hey Hoe" Tanya said. They all stopped in their tracks once they saw Bibby sittin on the couch.

He looked up from his phone speaking to them. "Wassup y'all"

"Hey Bibby" Kimani said slow and awkwardly .

"Hey Bibster" Tanya said taking a seat next to him.

"Hey Bib" Mylin looked over at me and quickly smiled. I knew what her wild self was thinking.

I rolled my eyes at her and shook my head and we both went over taking a seat on the couch.

It fell into an awkward silence as we all sat around the living staring at each other until Tanya decided to break the silence.

"So Bib, did you see Mylin and Ari's matching Tattoos?"

He shook his head glancing at us. "Nah"

"Show him y'all"

We both held out our arms.

"Awh okay.. I like em" He nodded. He then looked around at all of our outfits and furrowed his brow. "Y'all twinned today on purpose?"

"Yup" we All said in unison.

"I see You and Ari decided to Twin too" Mylin smirking looking down At our Shoes. Her ass was always being petty. I didn't know who was worst. Her, Tanya or Kimani. We were just a group of petty friends.

"Nah she just trynna jock my style.." Bibby paused lookin up at me and smirking. "Every since I picked em up at the store last year"

I smacked my lips. "You tellin a bold face lie, you know I picked mine out first"

He laughed loudly as everyone else did too. I guess we were coo' now.

I liked how we always can just let stuff go and move on but I never thought our relationship could recover after this but.. I guess I'm wrong.. No matter how much we fight, Our Love for each other is stronger than anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 151 29
" YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE ! WITHOUT YOU , MY LIFE WOULD BE BETTER ! " I bit my lip and tried so hard to hold back my tears , " I...
1.9K 90 26
Harry once asked me what was the most painful thing I've endured in my life, I couldn't answer to him back then but, hearing his desperate plead for...
16K 948 31
Meet Jessy. A girl who chose to live in the darkness. A girl who lived by her own. And a girl who lost the faith in a word called LOVE. It's not her...
2K 23 40
I was so damn naive it's no wonder I've ended up here. Kidnapped by the man who promised me forever, just as I'd begun to understand the depths of hi...