Escape (A Lil Bibby Story)

Galing kay Yellow-Sherbert

"FUCK, why do you do this to me Bibby?" I asked frustration shooting through my voice as I finally looked up... Higit pa

A Quick Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Important Message
Its Out!!

Chapter 22

7K 295 50
Galing kay Yellow-Sherbert

Bibby

"Damn man, you expressed yo feelings to her and she told you she got a nigga?" Squeak asked.

I had just explained to them what they had walked in on.

I nodded while staring at the ground.

"Man we told yo ass to stop playin" Maneski shook his head in disappointment.

I rolled my eyes. "I know y'all damn, Y'all ain't gotta brag about it, shit." I was already upset and I didn't have time for no fuckin I told you so's.

Squeak started pullin at his chin hair.
"So who's the nigga?"

I shrugged. "Ion know she wouldn't tell me."

Squeak fell quiet for a moment causin me to look up at him. "What? Yo ass know sum'n?"

He slit his eyes at me. "Word around The street is that Mario done got him a new broad." He paused. "But I ain't sayin it's Ari.. But.." He shrugged.

"You Neva know"

I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head. "Ion think She would do that, she know ion like Dat nigga"

"... Bibby... You know Sis liked that nigga.. You did ha dirty so she went and found comfort" Maneski said.

That did make a lot of sense. Maybe she did but I wasn't for sure so I wasn't Boutta just assume.

I shrugged. "Ion know we'll see"

"If she is with him, She don't need to be.. I heard his ass Dip off in his own Shit" Maneski said.

That wasn't the first time I heard that Mario was on dope. I had heard it a few other times but kept my mouth close, the shit had nothin to do with me.

Kimani

Me and the girls were surrounded around Ari on her bed comforting her as she explained everything that happened.

"It's okay Sis. Mario will eventually fuck up and then boom! There's ya chance to get back with Bibby" Mylin said Caressin her back.

We all stale faced her and smacked our lips.

"What? I'm just trynna help" She defended. Her face turned serious.

"'Cause I honestly think they are meant to be together" She admitted.

We all fell quiet knowing she was speaking the truth. Mario was just a distraction for her while she tried to get over Bibby, but it wasn't workin.

"Yeah you right Mylin" Tanya agreed.

"But I can't just up and Leave Mario like that! I'm not that type of person" Ari Stressed.

"We not sayin just up and leave Him Ar'mariah just.. Maybe.. Sit down and talk to him and maybe he will understand" I said with a shrug.

She shook her head. "Ion think so Mani.. Bibby and Mario don't even like each other, he just ain't gone let me go like that"

"Damn Ari.. How you get yaself in this situation?" Alezae asked frowning.

She shook her head rubbin her forehead. "I don't know. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place"

Tanya scoffed. "That you are"

"But any waaaay let's forget about that for right now, you don't need to be stressin like that.."

"Yeah I really need to get out the house and do something fun" Ari said runnin runnin a hand through her curls.

"Well me and Gmoney were Goin put for drinks.." Tanya trailed off.

"Oh nevermind.. All of us can't get in" She said lookin at me.

"Well Devins taking me bowlin anyway so I don't even care" I said Flippin my hair.

"Oh well there you go" Tanya laughed.

"Ion wanna do that.. Y'all need to spend time together.. Get a lil closer" Ari said nudging Tanya and Grinnin. I could tell she was trynna cheer herself up.

Tanya laughed. "Girl we close enough"

My Phone Pinged letting me know a text had came through. I looked down to see Devins name causing a smile to grow on my face.

Devy Pooh😍😘:I'm outside

"Y'all Devin outside" I slid off the bed.

I looked up at Ari face her eyes were still red and puffy. "You aight Sis?"

She nodded. "Yeah.. Don't worry 'bout me Go head and have fun witcha man" She smirked.

I laughed. "Bye y'all"

"Bye" They said in unison.

I left out her room and out the house goin to Devins car and gettin in.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Love"

"Hey Devy Pooh" I blushed. He playfully rolled his eyes at the nickname I had stolen from Ari.

I had finally loosening up around Devin, every time he seen me being shy, he did anything to make me very comfortable around him even if he had to act like a goofy foo' in public. He was the sweetest most caring guy I have ever met.

We were now officially dating. He asked me out before I had even came here we were one of our nightly FaceTime calls.

He fell quiet as he just gazed at me. My cheeks warmed from his intense stare.

"What?" I giggled.

He gave me a soft smile. "Won't you stop playin and be my Girl"

My heart started beating faster as I got butterflies, I hadn't even seen this question coming.

Without even thinking. My answer just fell from my mouth. "Okay Devin.. I'm yours"

We pulled up to the bowling alley just as the Memory passed my mind.

We got out and he met around the car grabbing my Hand.

"You ready to getcha ass kicked?" He grinned mischievously.

I frowned at him like he was crazy. "Boy, I'm Finna beat Yo ass in bowlin"

He chuckled and pecked my lips as we walked into the cool building.

Ar'mariah

It was just Mylin and us now. Tanya had just left to go out with Gmoney, Alezae had to go home cause she had things to do and Kimani had been left to go bowling with Devin.

I laid on my back on my bed with legs across Mylins as we both scrolled through our phones while music played from my Pink Beats pill.

"I wanna go do something but I don't know what" I pouted.

"I have something in mind to do" Mylin sat up and tapped her fingers against her chin as she smirked and sly eyed me.

"What?" I asked sitting up also.

"Let's go get some matching tattoos."

My eyes wandered off as I pondered across the thought. I did want a tattoo.. And I also wanted to get a matching best friend tattoo one day with someone.

I looked back at her and grinned. "Let's do it"

-----------------------

Mylin

"You ready?" Me and Ari said at the same time. We were about to finally see our tattoos.

She jinxed me as we laughed.

"Yeah" she said.

"Okay.. On the count of three.. One"

"Two" She said.

We both said Three and brung our arms up from the side and looked our matching tattoos.

We both gasped. "They're so beautifullll" She gazed.

"I knowww" We brung our phones out taking pictures.

We had already paid so we left right after taking pictures.

I posted the Picture to Instagram.

Friends by Choice, Sisters By Heart.❣👭

Not too long after, Herb commented on the picture as expected.

Nolimitherbo:HAAA WHO TOLD YALL FAST ASSES TO GO GET TATTED??

I laughed. "Herb is Trippin"

"As usual" She shook her head Rollin her eyes.
I replied back to his Comment

OfficiallyMyxx: Get out my Comments lil boy😭😂 @nolimitherbo

Next thing I know he was texting me.

Boxhead😒❤️:Come to my Crib.

I looked up from my phone at Ari.

"You wanna go over Herbert's?"

"Sure"

I texted him back.

Aight we on our way shorty.

She made a turn and we headed to his house.
----------------

"Lemme see y'all tats"

We held our arms out so Herb can get a look at them.

"I guess they Nice" He nodded and shrugged.

We smacked Our lips.

"Hater" I said.

He sat on the couch and pulled me down next to him by my arm.

I giggled and Ari and went and sat on the couch across from us.

He wrapped his around my shoulder.

"Stop stealing my Word Shorty"

"Stop tellin me what to do" I retorted.

"Nope cause I'm daddy" He said peckin my Lips.

"Nah, I'm daddy in this relationship." Corrected him and pecked his lips.

"Eww, get a room."

Herb and I looked up at Ari who face was frowned up in disgust.

He threw a couch pillow at her. "Shut yo ass up, Ari"

She caught it and threw it back at him, hitting him in the head.

"Bitch" She said.

I laughed.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.5K 56 10
When everyone thinks you're nothing but a heartless person, how do you feel? When everyone judges you the first time they see you instead of getting...
16K 948 31
Meet Jessy. A girl who chose to live in the darkness. A girl who lived by her own. And a girl who lost the faith in a word called LOVE. It's not her...
1.7K 179 58
She is standing in front of me with pure hatred in her eyes. "Please listen to me" I begged try to reach her. "Never, I don't trust you anymore. You...
7.6K 133 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...