Our Little Mistake [muke mpre...

By Applezzz21

Luke wasn't much of a party person, he would much rather stay home and watch movies on Netflix. Michael was a... More

.00
.01
.02
.03
.04
.05
.06
.07
.08
.09
.10
.11
.12
.13
.15
.16
.17
.18
.19
.20
.21
Bonus Chapter.

.14

8.1K 330 35
By Applezzz21

Luke

I was sleeping in Michael's bed, still dreaming of the wonderful night we both shared last night.

Suddenly, all I hear are vibrations on his night stand. I opened my eyes and look over to see if Michael was gonna wake up and get it, but he didn't, he just turned over and continued to snore loudly.

I got curious now, wondering who could be messaging Michael at 8am. Maybe it was his mother or even Ashton. I slowly got out of bed and sneakily grabbed his phone as I walked out of go to the bathroom. I rushed to the bathroom and shut the door behind me, locking it.

I took a deep breath and looked at his phone. I pressed the home button and saw that he had a text from some person named Zayn.

Who the fuck is Zayn and why hasn't Michael talked about this Zayn person?

Michael didn't have a lock on his phone, so I instantly pushed the home button again and was instantly taken to home screen. I quickly went to the messages and started to click onto the messages between Michael and Zayn. But before I could click on it, the phone rings. Out of pure fear that Michael would hear his phone ringing, I quickly answered it. I looked down and saw that it was Zayn. I furrowed my eyebrows and slowly put the phone to my ear.

"H-Hello?"

"Hello?" The person said, with this rough English accent.

"Who is this?" I asked softly.

"This wouldn't happen to be Luke, would it?" The person asked.

"It is."

"So it's you that stole my boyfriend away from me?" He asked, strangely calm.

Boyfriend?!?! Did he just say boyfriend?!?!

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, you little shit, you stole my boyfriend! It's because of you, Michael doesn't want anything to do with me anymore! I loved him and I know he loved me! I don't give a fuck if you're pregnant with his babies, they're probably not even his!"

I stood there, not sure what to say.

"So you're saying that you're Michael's boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yes, bîtch, I didn't stutter!"

"Well he has never mentioned you, ever, so as far as I know, I'm the only boyfriend he has." I said.

It was silent for a few seconds, until he spoke again.

"I don't have time to talk to a toddler like you, now put Michael on the phone."

"He's sleeping."

"Wake him up!"

"Hold on, whoa, I don't care who you are, you're not gonna demand me to do anything." I told him.

"Little boy, put him on the phone or you'll regret it!"

"Oh I will?"

"Yeah, you will! Michael needs a man, not some child who thinks he's all grown up."

I just laughed a little.

"What's so funny?! Nothing I'm saying is humorous!"

"If I'm such a child, why did he propose to me last night?"

It was silent again, but this time, for a good minute or so.

"He did what?"

"He proposed to me, last night, and make love to me." I said.

"You're lying."

"I'm not known to be a liar."

It was silent once again, but this time, I heard some movement in the background.

"I'm coming over there, we're gonna settle this once and for all." He said, before hanging up.

I took the phone and put it on the bathroom sink. I was having mixed emotions right now. Angry, sad, confused, and a little scared. Before I could even think about it, my legs were taking me back into his room.

I stared down at his sleeping face, before ripping the blankets off of him and punching him in the arm and side. He instantly woke up, looking at me like I was out of my fucking mind, and maybe I was, but I was furious.

"Jesus Christ, Luke, what the fuck was that for?"

"Who the fuck is Zayn?! And you better not fucking lie to me!"

Michael's skin got even more pale, looking as if he saw a ghost.

"B-Babe, I-"

"Who is he?! I'm not gonna ask again!"

Michael the looked defeated, as if he knew he fucked up.

"Zayn...is my ex-boyfriend, or at least one of them."

"Really? Because he said that you both are still dating. Can you explain how the fuck both of you are still dating?!"

"He's lying, Luke, he's crazy! He's been trying to get back with me for like two years now. I dumped him because he was clingy and we didn't have anything in common. After that, he hasn't let me alone. I've changed my number a million times and I've even had a restraining order on him, but he does not get the message."

I crossed my arms, not sure who to believe right. He's been acting weird and secretive lately, so he could easily be lying.

"Well he's coming over here, so you'll have a chance to fix all of this. In the meantime, I'm leaving, I refuse to stress myself out about this."

"Baby please, don't leave."

"I'm leaving, Michael! I'm not about to go through this bullshit right now." I said, starting to pack my stuff up.

"Luke, I'll fix this, I'll tell him to back off and leave you and I alone." He said, trying to block my way to my suitcase.

"Michael, move out of the way!"

"No!"

"NOW!" I shouted.

Before we could argue any further, there was banging on the door. Michael walked over to the door and swung it open. In the doorway was a very tired and slightly irritated Ashton.

"That fucking psychopath is at the front door. I swear to god if he starts his shit, Michael, I'm calling the police." He said, in a very serious tone.

"Alright, I'll take care of this, just keep Calum in your room, okay?" He said, before walking past him and going to the front door. I followed behind, but kept my distance. I watched as Michael opened the door and in came a guy with tan skin, black hair, a shit ton of tattoos, and these golden eyes that had so much rage in them.

"You proposed to him?! That scrawny little fuck?!" He shouted. "You were suppose to propose to me! You took me you would marry me!"

"Yeah, Zayn, when we were seventeen!" Michael said, very upset.

"You love me, Michael, I know you do." He said, his voice a bit softer.

"Zayn, we only dated for like six months!"

"And in those six months, I fell in love with you!" Zayn screamed, tears in his eyes.

Michael sighed and looked away. "I've told you over and over again, I wasn't in love with you. I liked you, a lot, but I didn't love you."

Zayn's face turned red, ready to explode.

"So everything that we've done, all the talks, all of the sex, it was nothing to you?"

"At one point in time, it did. But then you started being too much and doing too much, it was just overwhelming to me. I've tried explaining that to you, but you just weren't understanding. Plus, me and you just didn't have anything in common."

"That a lie! We had a ton of things in common!"

"Name three things that we had in common."

Zayn paused for a moment, thinking of something, but came up with nothing.

"Exactly, so now it's time for you to go." Michael said.

"No! I'm not going anywhere!" Zayn shouted. "You're not marrying him!"

"Get out of my house, or I'm calling the police!"

Suddenly, it went from them arguing, to Zayn pulling out a gun and pointing out at Michael.

My eyes grew wide, never seeing a gun before, but also because he was pointing it at Michael.

This just went from good to bad, all less than twelve hours.

----

I'm surprised with myself, I wrote this all in like two hours, usually it takes me like two or three days to finish a chapter. I guess because now I know where I want this to go.

Comment and vote!

-Apryle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 472 19
*Completed* Millionaire Luke Hemmings is looking for a sugar baby and happened to come across 19-year-old Michael Clifford. *warning* This story co...
1.7M 50.3K 58
❝daddy just cannot wait until his baby girl turns eighteen.❞ All Rights Reserved © 2015|michaelsnuggets
78.7K 4.8K 33
Six years away. You would think your best friend would be happy you're back home. ☹☼
74 0 20
No description. Read to find out...