One Direction Preferences

By 1DForeverAndOfficial

One Direction Dad, Big brother, Boyfriend, and Husband preferences. I take request and update daily. More

One Direction Preferences
1. How You Met
2. Something about you he loves
3. Your name on his phone
4. His name on your phone
5. How you sleep
7. #BSM What he does when he gets home from the airport
8. #BabySeries Your First Babies Gender Sneak Peak
9. You Realize Your In Love #Louis
Authors Note
10. #BSM His name on your phone
11. #BSM Your name on his phone
12. #BSM Your most recent text conversation
Author's Note
The Concert He Takes You To
Author's Note

6. Your favorite snack to eat together

523 14 0
By 1DForeverAndOfficial

Harry:

Starbucks coffee and mini pizza. Nothing is better than cuddling, a warm drink, and a tasty pizza.

Niall:

Mini appetizers. You love the little mini potato skins and mozzarella sticks, especially with ice coke. They are great for just catching up with each other.

Liam:

Popcorn and candy. You love to sit and watch movies all day while snacking on your favorite candies and feeding each other buttery popcorn.

Louis:

Hot chocolate and trail mix. You both love feeding each other different combinations of chocolates and nuts as you cuddle.

Zayn:

Tea and pepperoni crackers. Warm tea and random cracker, pepperoni, and cheese patterns is great while watching the latest episode of your favorite tv show.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
164K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
81K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...