The Retired Queenpin

By GoddessofJustice

Aaliyah Daniels is a former Drug Lord, assassin, and wife. She lives a secluded life with her two children Ki... More

Introduction
Chapter 2 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 3 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 4 (3rd person POV)
Chapter 5 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 6 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 7 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 8 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 9 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 10 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 11 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 12 (Damiens POV)
Chapter 13 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 14 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 15 (Damien POV)
Chapter 16 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 17 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 18 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 19 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 20 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 21 (Damiens POV)
Chapter 22 (Unknown POV)
Chapter 23 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 24 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 25 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 26 (Aaliyah's POV)
Authors Note
Chapter 27 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 28 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 29 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 30 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 31 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 32 (Damien's POV)
A/N
Chapter 33 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 34 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 35 (Omniscient POV)
A/N
Chapter 36 (Niko's POV)
Chapter 37 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 38 (Aaliyah's POV)
New Book (SNEAK PEAK)
Chapter 39 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 40 (Niko's Letter to Aaliyah)
A/N (updated 2.27.2020)
Chapter 41 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 42 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 43 (Omniscient POV)
A/N
Chapter 44 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 45: Omniscient POV
Chapter 46: Omniscient POV
A/N
Chapter 47: Damien's POV
Chapter 48 (Aaliyah's POV)
A/N
Chapter 49: (Damien's POV)
Chapter 50: (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 51: (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 52: Omniscient POV
A/N:
Chapter 53: Epilogue:
New Story!

Chapter 1 (3rd person POV)

8.6K 348 30
By GoddessofJustice

It had been a year since Aaliyah caught Her husband in her bed with his baby mama. The wounds were still fresh to her. But she was happy she didn't have to worry about pleasing a man anymore, all she had to worry about was her career as a Physical Therapist and a Model, and her 2 beautiful children, Isabella and Kitai.

"Isabella. Kitai. Dinner is ready."

The came running down the stairs laughing and giggling. She smiled at her Munchkins. They were 7 years old and they looked just like their father.

"Mom, are you alright?" Kitai asked his mother. Aaliyah spaced out a lot and most of the time she didn't notice. She used to be alert all the time but now she wasn't even close to being Alert, which was probably why she never noticed the Black Bentley that Followed her around everyday for the past year.

"I'm fine honey. Eat your food then get ready for bed." She gave him a smile. A smile that didn't reach her eyes and her children knew she wasn't the same as she used to be. They also knew what happened between her and their father and they hated Niko for what he did to their mother.

After she found out Niko was cheating her Athletes saw a dramatic mood shift in her, she was always tense, distant when it came to conversations, her fitness routines had become a lot harder, she was all business no play. The players were starting to believe she hated men, in which she did. She deemed all men the same and she vowed to never open her heart to another one.

"When are we visiting Grandma?" Isabella asked

"We will go tomorrow. I can call your dad so he can see you guys. How's that sound?"

"I don't wanna see dad." Kitai frowned

"I don't neither." Isabella whined

Aaliyah raised her brow. She really didn't realize how smart her children really were.

"Why not?"

"Because he hurt you mommy. You haven't been the same in a long time."

"You're never happy no more." Isabella added.

"Just because he hurt mommy doesn't mean he doesn't love you guys. I'm sure he would love to see you too. So yes you're seeing your father."

"But Mom!" They whined.

She glared at them with her tigeress colored eyes and they stopped and went back to their clam chowder.

A knock sounded at the door and Aaliyah furrowed her brow. Nobody knew where she lived, nobody. She grabbed her desert eagle out of the table by the front door and looked through the peep hole. It was a man. She took the safety off the gun and put it behind her back. She opened the door slightly, just enough for him to see the left side of her body.

"May I help you?" She asked.

"Good Evening, Miss. Daniels. I'm Damien Arden and I have a business proposition for you."

"What kind of business?"

He smirked. "Mafia business."

As soon as he finished the word mafia, Aaliyah swung the door open and lifted the gun to his head.

"How do you know me?"

"Everybody knows you, Cyncere. You're A legend here in the states."

She clenched her jaw at the sound of that name.

"Why do you want a washed up drug dealer to help you with Mafia business?" She questioned. She hadn't been anywhere near a trap house in 6 years and didn't plan on going near one.

"Oh, you and I both know you're not washed up by far." He looked her up and down checking out her body. She was toned and a dangerous. He knew that. He had kept an eye on her for years and now he wanted her in the Mafia with him.

She would be the perfect asset to his team.

"I'm sorry but I have children. That part of my life is over."

"I can keep your babies safe. Safer than they are here. 24 hour security, 7 days a week. Nannies and a driver. Bodyguards if wanted."

"I gotta think about it."

"So be it. I'll be back tomorrow around 12 p.m."

"But I won't-

Goodnight." He cut her off walking back to the black Bentley he pulled up in.

She huffed. "I hate men. I hate people."

-------------------------------------------------

The next morning Aaliyah got the children dressed to go see Miss.Natalia. She packed their overnight bags just in case they decided they wanted to spend the night.

"Alright, lets mount up." She clapped her hands grabbing her handbag and keys.

"Which car?"

"The 4 runner." Aaliyah locked up the 3 story home she lived in and ushered her babies to the SUV. She got them settled in their booster seats then rounded the car and hopped in.

When they pulled into Miss.Natalia's quaint little cottage, Aaliyah sighed.  She hasn't been here in a while and she new that Natalia was going to cuss her out.

"Up and out." She demanded. Isabella and Kitai unhooked their seat belts and dashed out of the all black SUV and she followed. She knocked on the door and the very face she wasn't ready to see Appeared.

"Liyah." Niko looked her up and down. He thought he was seeing things. Then he looked down and smiled at his 2 beautiful children. His smiled faltered when he saw that they weren't going to smile back let alone hug him.

"Hello, Niko." Liyah said coldly. Her heart began to ache all over again. She couldn't be here. She squatted down in front of her babies and kissed their foreheads.   "Mommy, will be back to pick you up later. Behave. Got it."

"Yes mam." They nodded.

"Go on, get." She nudged them inside the house. And she turned on her heel to leave but Niko caught her arm. She tensed up and her strong woman facade faltered slightly.

"Where have you been?"

"None of your business." She snatched her arm away and strutted off without giving him a glance but he ran up and caught her elbow again this time swinging her around to face him.

"It is my business when you take my kids! I haven't seen them in a year, Aaliyah!"

"You know what school they go to! Now let go of me!"

"Niko, get your hands off her!" His mom walked out and snatched him away from her. "Go on, baby. I'll talk to this fool." Miss.Natalie smiled at her and pulled Niko away from his ex-wife.

Miss.Natalie knew what happened between Niko and Aaliyah. Because Aaliyah told her and she also told her when she was leaving. Miss.Natalie told her to divorce her son because if he didn't realize what he had now then he never would and that she deserved better.

Miss.Natalie was disappointed in her son, he had broken the one woman that would've done anything for him.

"But she kept my kids from me!" He exclaimed.

"And you're the one at fault for that!"

"How?"

"How? You're unfuckingbelievable!" She scoffed

She turned and got into her Vehicle before he could see the tears run down her face. Aaliyah didn't mean to keep the twins from him but she could never bring herself to face him even after a year and even now after seeing him it was still too soon.

Aaliyah pulled back into her 3 story Mansion and the Black Bentley she had been dreading to see since yesterday was already sitting in her yard.

She sighed slipping out of her 4Runner and making her way to the man getting out of the Bentley.

"Hello, Aaliyah. I assume you've thought about my offer." Damien  stated.

"Mr.Arden?" She looked at him with a raised brow waiting for him to confirm she had gotten his name right and he nodded. And she continued.   "I haven't sold a drug in 6 years. And the Mafia is far more advanced than the gang I was leading, meaning your enemies are more advanced. I don't want my children hurt so I have to decline."

"Aaliyah, your children would be safer with you working with me. Considering I know you still have old enemies who would love to cross your path and hurt you in anyways possible. I could provide more protection than you ever could."

Aaliyah clenched her jaw. "I can provide protection for my children. I choose not to because I don't trust people and I don't trust you. How do I know you aren't one of said enemies?"

"I know how dangerous you are, that's why I prefer an alliance rather than a rivalry."

'Smart man.' She thought.

"What exactly do you need from me, Mr.Arden?"

"Assassin and wife."

"You want me to be your assassin and your wife?" She raised her brow. Damien fought the blush rising on his cheeks, he couldn't lie Aaliyah was an extremely attractive woman with many talents, he needed her as his wife for looks though. No more, No less.

"If I had a dangerous woman by my side no one would want to start war with me. It would also be a great look for me and gain me more respect from older Don's." He cleared his throat.

"Fine. But if something happens to my children, you will answer for it. And no funny business. I'm not having sex with you and we are not falling in love. This is strictly business."

"Of course." Darien said half heartedly. He was hoping he would get to have sex with her, hoping to taste her forbidden fruits in which only two men had ever had the honor of tasting.

"Do I have to move from here?" She asked

"Yes. We will be moving to my place out in Manhattan."

"Manhattan!" She screeched.

"How will my babies be able to see their father?"

"We will figure out visitations later. I'll be back in 2 weeks to escort you and your children with me to manhattan." He turned swiftly on his heel getting back into his Bentley and speeding off.

"I hope I don't regret this." She mumbled but she knew in the back of her mind that she would.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 98 38
22 year old Aaliyah Jackson is trying to put her past behind her and focus on new beginnings. With college graduation around the corner, her ex stalk...
7.1K 173 33
Alessia Hernandez, daughter of the second largest mafia empire is ordered by her own father to marry the only son of the largest mafia empire around...
1.1K 36 19
Aaliyah Miracle, a socially awkward girl falls in love with the popular athlete with deadly secrets, Alexander Lucas. Most people think they aren't m...
1.7K 29 15
"Could you be mine forever, this time?" Alessio says as he hold me and looks down at me and with love in his eyes "Yes my love" that day I knew that...