Devan And Collins Key Imagine...

By CryptoidRat

A Book of Collins and Devan Key imagines ~P.S. I apologize if these suck I'm not a very good writer but feel... More

~1~
~3~
~4~
A/N
~5~
~6~
~7~
A/N
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~A/N~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
End

~2~

6.8K 76 4
By CryptoidRat

Imagine visiting California and going to Vidcon for the first time ever and on your way to the convention you stop by inside out burger and order some food and after you are done ordering  you get your food and then as you were sitting at the table a boy with icy blue eyes asks politely "Hey there beautiful, is this seat taken?"  when you look up you see Devan standing there and you say "No,you can sit here" and then you talk to him for the next few minutes and then switch out phone numbers you both head to your cars and then meet again at Vidcon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 48.1K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
739K 45.1K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 34.1K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...