Unrequited Love

By Enigma_Angel

they told me, heartbreak was necessary. More

zero✔️
One✔️
Two✔️
Threeâś”
Four✔️
Five✔️
Six✔️
Seven✔️
Eightâś”
Nineâś”
Tenâś”
Eleven✔️
Twelve✔️
Thirteenâś”
Fourteen
Fifteenâś”
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Fourâś”
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Sixâś”
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eightâś”
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-Oneâś”
Thirty-Threeâś”
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six✔️
Thirty-Sevenâś”
Thirty-Eightâś”
<3

Thirty-Twoâś”

2.8K 88 0
By Enigma_Angel

BUT NO SECRET must stay as one.

You caught her on her act of being unfaithful.

And It broke me to see you crying. It broke us as you plead for her to tell you it's all an act.

All that's left was for Jude and I to come over you. As Jude comforted you with a manly hug and pleading eyes.

I found myself at your side as well then. All because of Jude that is. Am I supposes to be happy? This had been my wish back then, back then when the only thing I could do was stare at you. Is that how I was supposed to feel?

I don't know.
I feel hurt and sad. And too confused.

I do not know for certain. I do not know anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 13.5K 15
[COMPLETED] Highest Rankings: #3 in Artist out of 15.7k books, #64 in Politics out of 7.4k stories, #18 in Divorce out of 10k stories, 22 in Child o...
21.8K 1K 12
[Billy loomis x male oc x stu macher] ----------- The girl shook in fear as she eyed the knife in front of her. her eyes glanced up, meeting those sw...
333K 5.9K 27
You dont feel pretty . You just feel USED . She looked like the type of girl that was sick and tired of hearing SORRY . She just wants to be someones...
9.9K 386 6
ever since boboiboy unlocked his lunar element solar is acting strange why ? read the story to find out Number 1 in #boboiboysolar ( 6 aug 21 ) Nu...