A Freeblade in Remnant

By Wrench007

Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY or Warhammer. More

Meeting the Knight
Announcement
Bios

The Encounter

1K 10 8
By Wrench007

Ruby POV

Professor Ozpin sent us on a mission to find out what was causing such a large energy spike. After the Bullhead arrived at the jump coordinates, we jumped out of the bullhead and and towards the lz. Once we reached the lz we gathered our gear and started walking in the direction of the energy spike.

"He Rubes you wondering what that energy spike is about?" Yang asked me.

"Yeah, I can't quite figure out what would make such an energy spike." I told her as we continued walking. After thirty minutes of walking we arrived at the energy spike to find a military base of an unknown army. As we got closer we saw soldiers in strange armor.

One of them spotted us and walked over to the opening in the wall. The soldier stood seven ft. tall, taller then all of us.

Space Marine POV

I walked towards the four girls as they stood there, awe struck by what they saw. As soon as I came face to face with them, I could see three of them trembling, while the youngest and shortest one just looked at me with a large grin as she looked at my bolter rifle.

"State your business." I told them as they stood at attention.

"W-We came to check out a large energy spike." The small one with black and red hair said. 

As they just stood there in silence I finally broke the silence. "Follow me." I started walking towards the command structure as they followed.

//Time Skip//

Once we reached the command center I knocked on the bulkhead.

"Password." The guard said.

"We will know no fear." I said as he stepped aside.

"Welcome back, brother." He greeted as the four followed me inside.

"Whoa." Red said as they walked through the command center, passing by the conveyor belt that was building the weapons and ammo. "What are those big guns you carry, if you don't mind me asking?"

"A standard issue bolter rifle, all Space Marines carry one." I told her as she looked at it with awe.

"What kind of dust rounds does it shoot?" She asked as the question confused me.

"Bolters don't use 'Dust Rounds' they use standard issue bolter rounds that can pierce even the toughest of armors. There are also Kraken and Explosive rounds." I told her as we entered the war room. "Brother Captain, and sister inquisitor." I said as I kneeled before them.

"Rise brother." Brother Captain Marcus told me as I stood up.

"Care to explain who these four girls are?" Sister Inquisitor Amanda asked.

"These four civilians came to investigate an energy spike coming from our base." I told her as she stepped closer to them.

"A pleasure to meet you." She said as she gave a slight bow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4 0 1
A Kacee DelRoy, a young woman, finds that her ideas, mindsets, and expectations are far too big for a small Millberg. Why is it that Paul, a churchma...
1 0 1
我们是一家专业制作海外大学文凭《1比1定做亚岗昆学院硕士毕业证实拍图》【Q/微1954 292 140】《Algonquin硕士学位证书原版仿制》,在读证明办理,学位证办理,毕业证,diploma办理的公司。致力于用最真诚的服务跟质量来为每一位因特殊因素拿不到学位证的同学服务。 留学服务中心:实体...
1 0 1
美国芝加哥大学留学未能正常毕业《Q微1954 292 140》《原版定做芝加哥大学硕士毕业证书》,论文未通过,毕业证得了diploma,成绩单或毕业证遗失,护照签证时间不足,护照签证遗失,前置学历问题,学校不被认可? 一整套留学文凭证件服务: 一:毕业证#成绩单等全套材料《美国文凭证书仿制芝加哥大...
1 0 1
《高仿波士顿大学电子版毕业证书》【Q/微1954 292 140】《BU成绩单如何购买》本公司一直专注于为英国 #加拿大 #美国 #新西兰 #澳洲 #法国 #德国 #爱尔兰 #意大利等国家各高校留学生办理学历、波士顿大学毕业证、学位证、成绩单、教育部学历学位认证和留学回国人员证明,在认证业务上开创...