New Reccomendations Blog

By CatscanFlyy

Find great frerard fan fictions easily! More

New Reccomendations Blog

85 1 0
By CatscanFlyy

Hi guys, I know it's been a million years, since starting sixth form I've found that most of my written work is now coursework so I haven't had much time for reading or writing fan fiction (or original fiction).I also, for a while, was dating someone which made writing Franka and Gerard's sex life feel kind of strange.

But that's over now and school has calmed down a bit so,

I might start getting some works in progress finished soon but it will be slow and I can't promise everything will get done.

In the mean time, if you're looking for something to read, why not head over to my new rec blog frerardff.tumblr.com to find all of my favourite stories and new authors, and feel free to submit your own work there too!

The blog isn't 100% efficiant yet, but we're working on making it easy to navigate and find the exact story you're in the mood for!

I hope to see some of you there, thank you everyone who hasn't unfollowed me in my four months of absence!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
492K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...